Further down the page, you’ll find some explanations regarding the key similarities and differences between the WalkingPad C1 and the WalkingPad A1.
First of all, let’s compare the selling prices of the two models. The Walkingpad brand introduces the model C1 at about 400 dollars, while the Walking Pad A1 sells at a slightly lower price- 380 dollars. So, we see that there is not much discrepancy between the two practitioners.
Apart from the price-variation, we also need to put the measurements and the weight of the machines into comparison. In general, Walkingpad A1 is a bit bigger and more weighty than Walking Pad C1.
Specifically, in folded form, Walking Pad C1 measures 36” x 24” x 7”, and weighs about 55.12 pounds, while the dimensions of Walking Pad A1 when folded are 56.5” x 21.5” x 5”, and 63.93 Pounds heavy.
So, we can see that the two models differ greatly regarding weight and size. Then, you can make your final buying decision based on this information.
Between the Walkingpad C1 and Walkingpad A1, we also notice a mild difference in the carrying weight capacity. Both Walkingpad A1 and Walkingpad C1 are recommended options for those who are 220 lbs.
Now, what about the power of the engine? Being integrated with a 746 W power and 588 W motor, respectively, the Walking Pad A1 and Walkingpad C1 model can change the speed from 0.5 km per hour to roughly 6 km per hour quickly.
Let’s talk about the material of both machines; both models are made up of aluminum alloy. Discussing a bit about this material, we learn that aluminum alloy is one of the most common materials applied in many areas, mostly in producing consumer electronics, automobile structures, buildings, power lines, cooking utensils, etc. This wide application of aluminum is due to its high strength, high endurance level, high processability, environmentally- friendly features, anti-erosion, and so on. Then, when the Walking Pads are made of this material, users have to worry about nothing about the build of both machines.
Lastly, let’s compare the size of the machine’s running belt. Walkingpad A1 is in an assemblage with a running path measuring 1200mm- 120 cm in length and 415mm- 41 cm in width. Turning to model C1, the running belt of this machine is slightly smaller in width than its sibling. In detail, the model C1’s running stepper measures 120cm in length and 40 cm in width. Anyway, both running belt sizes can bring about extreme comfort to users in every step.
First of all, let’s talk about the color of the two models. The model A1 and C1 often come with dark gray colors and full-white, which can bring a sense of elegance to your training area. Moreover, the color imprinted on the walking pad is durable through time and scratches.
Walking Pad is compatible with remote control connectivity, WalkingPad App, and smartphones regarding the wireless connection. So, in the manual mode, the user can hold the remote control to monitor the speed of the machines.
Talking about the mode, users can switch between manual mode or auto mode. The manual mode, as mentioned, is controlled by the remote control, while the auto mode works differently. In detail, both machines have sensors to recognize the current speed of walkers; the running pads will adjust their speed automatically to suit users best.
In terms of the display panel, Walking Pad A1 possesses a simple yet eye-catching LCD panel to show the training time, while its counterpart presents the training info on the remote control.
Finally, the Walking Pad A1 model supports connection with the Mi Home App to sync the training data to other devices in the Xiaomi Platform. And both machines can connect with the Walking Pad App integrated on smartphones.
Speaking of the warranty policy, both machines follow the same policy of a 15-day free return service in local brand stores, one-year warranty coverage on the products, and three-year maintenance. Pretty decent, right?
Quick Rundown Of WalkingPad C1
- 【Foldable Design】The WalkingPad can be folded in halfway. Through the 2 rollers at the bottom, it can be moved smoothly in /out to/from the limited space under the desk, sofa or bed, etc.
- 【FOLDABLE PATENT】The Folding Minimalist treadmill won the 2019 International Award - Red Dot Design Award and iF DEAIGN AWARD. With a minimum height of only 2.2 inch, length of only 32.3 inch. With convenient transportation wheels to move around without hassle. You could store it in your living room, study, sofa, a small corner or under the bed.
- 【Intelligent Speed Control】The running speed is controlled by the human motion trajectory. You can control the speed as needed, restore the state of your outdoor sports.
- 【Walking & Working】Walkingpad Walking Machine is designed with a tabletop, which has large surface area of 42.2" x 16.4". You can focus on your work or entertainment while doing exercise.
- 【Solid Construction】Frames are made of hight quality steel,this walking machine has 220Lbs weight capacity, two walking boards provides you more comfortable and more sturdy workout experience.
High Weight Carrying Capacity
Stable Functioning[/i2pros][i2cons]Limited Display Panel
More Expensive ( than the A1 model)[/i2cons][/i2pc]
Quick Rundown Of WalkingPad A1
- Free-Of-Installation: Fully assembled out of the box.
- Foldable Patent: The Folding Minimalist treadmill won the 2019 International Award - Red Dot Design Award and iF DEAIGN AWARD. With a minimum height of only 5 inch, length of only 32.3 inch. With convenient transportation wheels to move around without hassle. You could store it in your living room, study, sofa, a small corner or under the bed.
- Intelligent Speed Control: The running speed is controlled by the human motion trajectory. You can control the speed as needed, restore the state of your outdoor sports.
- Walking & Working: Walkingpad Walking Machine is designed with a tabletop, which has large surface area of 47" x 16.5". You can focus on your work or entertainment while doing exercise.
- Solid Construction: Frames are made of hight quality steel,this walking machine has 300Lbs weight capacity, two walking boards provides you more comfortable and more sturdy workout experience.
Display Panel on The Machine
Mi Home Compatible[/i2pros][i2cons]Low Carrying Capacity
Bigger and Heavier ( Compared to C1)[/i2cons][/i2pc]
Hopefully, this article has shown the main distinctions between Walking Pad C1 vs A1. After comparing all the features and specifications of the two Walking Pads, the winner is WalkingPad A1.