Firman w03081 vs W03082 come from the same brand, so they share numerous similar features that make it really difficult to choose one between them.
Bearing this in mind, in today’s article, we will provide an in-depth comparison between Firman w03081 vs W03082. Let’s kick right in!
Differences Between Firman W03081 vs W03082
When you judge them from appearance, these two products are surprisingly similar. You might even think that they are just a single model because their design, including shape, color, material, the number and position of buttons and sockets are identical.
Even if you have certain knowledge about generators, you will hardly recognize the difference between these two Firman-branded models in terms of specifications.
These twins have the same running wattage of 3000W and the same starting wattage of 3300 W. At a 25% load, they also offer the same runtime on a full tank when they can run continuously for up to 9 hours. Therefore, if you run them at a higher load, you might need to refuel sooner.
Also, at the same load, as mentioned above, the noise level each machine creates is 59 dBA.
Now are the differences. We will compare them with three different perspectives: Price, item weight, and starting system.
Both the Firman W03081 and the Firman W03082 enter the generator market under the Firman brand, which is a highly credential brand.
Possessing high-quality products that are well received by consumers in the market, but the price offered by Honda is also very affordable.
Firman W03081 inverter generator is currently on sale for $629.99, $40 less than Firman W03082, which is priced at $669.
One difference you may recognize when carrying Firman w03081 and Firman W03082 is their weight.
The former is a little lighter than its opponent with the actual weight figures of 96.8 lbs and 109.00 lbs respectively. Do not feel too worried because they may be translocated with ease with the support of a wheel kit and a folding handle.
Another difference is the starting system. It is straightforward to operate the Firman W03082 generator, even for new users. It is possible because of its user-friendly control panel with the electric start. All you have to do is to push one button to start the machine.
Meanwhile, it is a bit more challenging to use the Firman w03081 when this buddy comes with the recoil starting system. However, you can get used to it just in a few minutes.
Quick Rundown Of Firman W03081
- The W03081 is best used for camping and tailgating. California Emission Certified
- 1. 8 Gallon tank provides up to 9 hour runtime
- Parallel Capable (parallel cables not provided)
- Decibel rating National Park certified
- Eco Mode provides maximum Fuel efficiency
- Best choice for RV
- Inverter Technology
- Decent price to quality ratio
- Could be slightly quieter
- No electric start
Quick Rundown Of Firman W03082
- 3300 starting watts/ 3000 running watts, 1. 8 gallon tank, 9 hour run time
- 1. 8 gallonFIRMAN push button electric start & first pull – reliable recoil, volt Lock automatic...
- Max Pro Series 171cc Farman Engine, Phoenix Fat Head Block for enhanced Engine efficiency, whisper...
- Usa Forest Service approved spark arrester, parallel capable (parallel cables not provided)
- Accessories Include Oil, Spark Plug Wrench, Shipping Bracket Wrenches, Funnel and Manual
- Electric start
- Several accessories included
- RV Ready
- Electric start
- Parallel capable
- Lightweight for its kind (90 lbs)
- A bit more expensive than its rival
As each model has its pros and cons, the battle result between Firman w03081 vs W03082 is controversial. However, we believe that the Firman w03081 will have an advantage when owning an electric starting system which creates excellent usability. I hope this short review will help you in your decision!