Further down the page, you’ll find some explanations regarding the key similarities and differences between the Horizon Fitness T101 and the Horizon Fitness T202.
But before checking out explanations regarding their specs and features here’s a table that summarizes the main technical summary sheet for these 2 treadmills:
Firstly, let’s look at the price variation. Horizon introduces the T202 model at the rate of about 800 dollars, while the Horizon Fitness T101 is available at the market at a slightly cheaper price- 700 dollars. So, the variation is not big. That is the reason we need to compare other specifications between the two models. However, you can still look at the treadmills to make a decision.
Now, we will have a look at the dimensions and the weight of the machines. Generally speaking, Horizon Fitness T101 is a smaller and lighter treadmill compared to the Horizon T202.
In detail, Horizon Fitness T101 measures 70 inches long, inches 34 wide, 55 inches high, and weighs about 165 lbs, while the dimensions of Horizon T202 are 75 inches long, 34 inches wide, 58 inches high, and 187 lbs heavy. As a result, the model T202 is not quite suitable for a humble training area.
Between Horizon T202 and Horizon Fitness T101, there is a difference in the maximum carrying weight capacity. While T202 can handle a maximum of 325 lbs, its sibling can only take users of a maximum of 300 lbs. However, these carrying weight capacities resulting from the durable frames and decks are seen as the standard for treadmills.
Now, let’s take some time to talk about the treadmill’s incline level. Overall, the Horizon Fitness T202 model stands out from its counterpart in that it has a wider incline level. In detail, the Horizon Fitness T101 can only tilt from 0% to 10%, and Horizon T202 can incline in the range of 0% to 12%. Hence, the Horizon Fitness T202 model is probably the right one if you want more advanced challenges.
Regarding the number of pre-installed programs, the model T101 outflanks its sibling. In detail, to Horizon T202, there are 5 pre-installed workout programs- far fewer than 30 of those in Horizon Fitness T101. So, if you are interested in the diverse training programs, go for the T101.
Now, let’s compare the engine power between the two models? Being built with a 2.5 HP and 2.75 HP motor, respectively, the Horizon Fitness T101 and Horizon T202 model can boost from 0 to around 12 MPH just in the blink of an eye.
Lastly, let’s compare the machine’s tread belt. Horizon T202 is in a package with a pretty large 20-by-60 inch tread belt, while its counterpart goes with a 20-by-55 inch running surface. The former’s tread belt size is seen as the “golden standard” for most treadmills nowadays, so it offers you more extreme comfort than T101.
First thing first, let’s see how wireless connections in Horizon T202 and Horizon Fitness T101 work. Both machines are matched with BlueTooth tech, which helps them link with mobile devices, such as tablets, earphones, smartphones, and fitness apps. Speaker systems are compatible with the treadmills, too.
In terms of the display screen, both Horizon Fitness T101 and T202 possess 3 back-bit LED windows coming in a small size. Frankly, we do not give many points for the display screen of the two products, which are quite outdated. Luckily, there are tablet holders in the treadmills so that the need for entertainment is met.
These days, treadmills often have wide links with fitness apps to help users take advantage of treadmills as much as possible. There are many fitness apps available for both Horizon T202 and Horizon Fitness T101.
In the consoles of the machines, An integrated cooling fan is available to cool users down. And thirst? Do not have to worry because there are dual water bottle holders attached to the treadmills.
Finally, Heart Rate Monitoring technology is available to help runners closely follow their heart rates. In both models, users can use the handlebar grips to measure their heart rate. Sounds pretty convenient, right?
Quick Rundown Of Horizon Fitness T101
- BEST-SELLING & MOST-RELIABLE: Horizon's most-awarded treadmill with simple, intuitive controls and durable components. Get started with an exercise routine or train for your next event in the comfort of your home. Easy set-up in 30 minutes.
- COMPACT, FOLDABLE TREADMILL: Effortlessly store this folding treadmill between workouts with a one-step hydraulic folding system. Assembled dimensions are 70" x 34" x 55".
- BLUETOOTH CONNECTION: Sync your phone or device to integrated speakers to stream media with crisp stereo sound. A built-in device holder keeps your screen in view for entertainment or classes. Includes rapid-charge USB port to keep you powered.
- RESPONSIVE: A 20 x 55-inch deck with responsive, 3-zone cushioned deck so you can work out longer, with less fatigue and more comfort. Horizon treadmills provide responsive cushioning, for ideal flex and support for runners, joggers, and walkers.
- DURABLE MOTOR: Powered by a Johnson Drive System, the T101 stays in perfect rhythm with a durable, innovative system that recalibrates with each footfall so you never feel lags or surges.
Diverse Pre-installed Programs[/i2pros][i2cons]Limited Display Screen
Limited Incline Level[/i2cons][/i2pc]
Quick Rundown Of Horizon Fitness T202
- Includes free app to control your workout and push data to favorite fitness Apps, plus device holder and rapid-charge USB port
- Assembled Dimensions: 75" L x 34" W x 58" H | Folded Dimensions: 47" L x 34" W x 65" H | Running Area: 20" x 60" | Weight: 187 lbs
- Max User Weight: 325 lbs
- Quickly shift speed and incline with one-touch keys, quick-rotating Dial and handle bar controls
- Powerful, 2. 75 chap motor
Wide Incline Range
Hopefully, the differences between Horizon Fitness T101 vs T202 are analyzed to help you with our buying decision. Based on the superior features and specifications, Horizon Fitness T202 overshadows its siblings to become the better treadmill.