There is a severe battle to happen between the Makita XDT131 vs XDT111. This article below will reveal the identity of the winner!
Differences Between Makita XDT131 Vs XDT111.
Despite coming from the same producers, there is a difference between the main features of the Makita XDT131 and the Makita XDT111. We have shortlisted some distinctions here so that you can easily make comparisons.
It can be seen from the table that the Makita XDT131 is lighter in weight than the Makita XDT111, so we would recommend the former for long-distance purposes. Makita XDT131 also has a faster torque compared to Makita XDT111.
The tools included in each kit are different in both models and sizes. This is a clear answer to the contrast between the products’ weight.
- Makita XDT131: 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Charger (DC18SD-X), 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 3.0Ah Battery (BL1830B), 18V LXT® Brushless Impact Driver (XDT13Z), tool bag.
- Makita XDT111: 18V Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RC), 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 3.0Ah Battery (BL1830), 18V LXT Impact Driver (XDT11Z), tool case.
Actually, the Makita XDT131 is marketed later than the Makita XDT111. Considering the innovative technology and materials, the Makita XDT131 costs a larger amount of money than its predecessor. However, the variance is insignificant.
Quick Rundown Of Makita XDT131.
- BL Brushless motor delivers 1, 500 inches pounds Of max torque
- Variable speed (0 3, 400 RPM and 0 3, 600 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications
- The BL Brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50 percentage longer run time per charge
- The electronically controlled BL Brushless motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
Being a serious opponent, the Makita XDT131 has the following specifications:
- The BL motor remains in a good condition, in the long run, thanks to the carbon brushes eliminated by the BL brushless motor.
- The battery can be fully charged within a period of 30 minutes.
- The impact driver is ideal for a wide range of applications.
- Lightweight and ergonomic design facilitates portability.
- The built-in dual LED lights simplify tasks in the dark.
- Torque speed is adjustable for various uses.
- More expensive than the model Makita XDT111
Quick Rundown Of Makita XDT111
- Variable speed (0-2,900 RPM & 0-3,500 IPM) and 1,460 in.lbs. of torque for a wide range of fastening applications
- Makita 4-pole motor with 4-brush design delivers 26% more RPM without decreasing torque
- All metal gear housing for increased job site durability.Hex Shank : 1/4 inches
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 5-3/8" long
- Weighs only 3.9 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
Let’s cast a glance over the exclusive features of the Makita XDT111:
- No need to decrease the torque, 26% more RPM is still delivered exceptional performance thanks to the 4-pole motor with 4-brush design.
- Lighten the work area with dual LED lights.
- The machine is engineered to be water and dust resistant.
- Fast-charging battery promises to give comfort to driving tasks.
- The unique heat-hardening process promotes maximum power for fastening.
- The warranty policy is restricted to some provisions.
Popular Alternatives Worth Considering:
No products found.
Our Makita XDT131 vs XDT111 article acts as a summary for you to acquire the in-depth knowledge of the two impact driver kits manufactured by Makita. For us, we would prefer the Makita XDT131 owing to its innovation and improvements. What about you? Speak for yourself in the comments below!