Is it hard to make a buying decision between Polaris F9450 and F9550? This post will give you a comparison between these two products.
Similarities Polaris 9450 vs 9550
1. They are both products of the brand Zodiac
Zodiac is a famous brand that produces many good pool cleaners. They always design the best machines that help getting rid of dirt and debris from your pool. Besides, they give you a long time warranty as well.
2. These cleaners are automatic
Normally, you have to clean by yourself or use the cleaner manually. But now you do not have to do that thing anymore. With the complex program, these machines can be under your control or work automatically.
3. Each pool cleaner has 4 wheels.
The pool cleaners are designed as a small auto. They all have wheels and those wheels work to help the pool cleaners move at the bottom inside the pool easily.
4. They can pick up a huge amount of debris.
5. You can move them to any spot in the pool
With the remote control, you can easily move the cleaners to any place inside your pool. It helps you to clean any specific dirty spots that the machines can not get automatically.
Difference Between Polaris 9450 vs 9550
Although these machines have the same functions is working to clean the pool, each type of them has their own way to do the job. Here are the special points that can make you consider to choose which one is the best for you. Now we will learn the differences from Polaris 9450 and 9550.
The Polaris 9550 is $ 30 more expensive than the Polaris 9450. If you want to save money but still want a good pool cleaner, you can buy the Polaris 9450. But remember you get what you pay. 9550 may have special features that 9450 does not.
In fact, the Polaris 9450 is heavier than the 9550 one. But the difference between the weights of those two cleaners is not quite too great.
They are about 44 pounds heavy. But in spite of the heavyweight, you can still move them simply with your hands.
*** Polaris 9450
When you buy the product, the remote control is not included with the cleaner. The only way to possess that remote is to buy it apart.
The 9450 has the ability to avoid the obstacle, while the 9550 does not have.
*** Polaris 9550
The motion-sensing remote comes with the cleaner. The remote is really simple to use just with few steps.
The 9550 has a dirty canister indicator that tells you when the amount of debris is full.
Quick Rundown Of Polaris 9450
- Ultra-Fine Sand and Silt Filter Canister R0535800 included
- Brand New and Improved Polaris F9450 Sport Robotic Swimming Pool Cleaner. Remote control not included.
- Vortex Vacuum Technology captures more than four times the debris load of other cleaners
- Top access, large filter canister has four times the capacity of other similar cleaners
- 4WD technology cleans pool floor, walls, and scrubs tile line with pleated scrubbing brush
- The product runs at a high speed.
- The cleaning is effective.
- The machine operates without tangle.
- Cleaning is programmable.
- The cleaner can not climb steps
- The machine usually tips over
Quick Rundown Of Polaris 9550
- 4-wheel drive robotic cleaner outfitted with Aqua-Trax tires for all pool surfaces
- ActivMotion Sensor Technology for unmatchable navigation, even in larger and free-from pools.Cable Length:70 feet Cable
- Vortex Vacuum Technology allows cleaner to pick up larger debris while maintaining maximum suction
- Rear water propulsion system allows cleaner to reach debris under stairs and in tight corners
- Includes 7-day programmable timer, hand held remote and powder coated alloy caddy. Remote control : Yes. Motion-Sensing ; Cable Length 70' Cable / 60' Pool
- The product can clean the waterline
- You can program its work for cleaning
- The cleaner has 4-Wheel Drive Technology
- The machine is quite heavy
- The item is not always tangled free
- It does not have the ability to clean steps
Popular Alternatives Worth Considering:
As we have known, both Polaris 9450 and 9550 are good, but each type has its own different functions. The 9450 cleaner is great because it can avoid obstacles automatically, while the 9550 can clean the waterline.
However, If I have to choose one, my option will be the Polaris 9450 pool cleaner. It is cheaper and has more automatic abilities which can satisfy my demand.
How about you? Which one will you buy?? Do not be shy to contact us and share your problems with us.
Thank you for reading and see you at the next topic!