In the battle of BLACK DECKER+BDCR20C and BDCR20B, do you think which one will win? Find out the final answer by reading this ultimate review below.
Difference between BLACK+DECKER BDCR20C and BDCR20B
If you expect a lightweight and compact reciprocating saw, then congratulations! These two models today will live up to your expectation.
BLACK DECKER BDCR20C is designed with a weight of 4.5 pounds and dimensions of 15 x 3 x 7 inches, whereas its counterpart weighs about 3.9 pounds, and its sizes are 15.63 x 3.44 x 7.13 inches.
Although the difference in weight is not much, the BDCR20B unit still provides more convenience to transport around and use in narrow working space.
In terms of power, these two models bear a striking resemblance.
Both the BDCR20C and BDCR20B saws run on a maximum 20V lithium battery, delivering as much as 30 percent more work output. On top of that, their motors are able to boast up to 3.000 SPM for better control and precision when you cut thin wood.
No winner is announced in this regard, but rest assured that they will all function well as light-duty saws.
Apart from power, two BLACK DECKER saws also share many stunning features in common. You do not need to worry about controlling these machines, thanks to two components.
First, a variable speed trigger will help you cut thinner woods less aggressively, leading to cutting precision and damage reduction. What is more, you will receive enhanced control while cutting any work-piece with the help of adjusting pivoting shoes. Are they appealing to you?
At the same time, you will find it incredibly simple to change the blade without any tools. It is not an exaggeration to say that this work is by far one of the most complicated tasks that any DIYer has to undertake.
But do not worry anymore. From now on, you can experience a less daunting, safer, and quicker performance. Especially, you do not have to pay another fee for such tools to help you out. What a bargain!
An investment in BLACK DECKER BDCR20C will include a reciprocating saw, a blade, a 20V battery, and a charger. However, you only receive a reciprocating saw and a blade while buying the BDCR20B tool.
Quick Rundown Of BLACK+DECKER BDCR20C
- CONVENIENT BLADE CHANGES - Get back to work with quick and easy tool-free blade changes
- EXPERT CONTROL - Get control where it's needed most with a pivoting shoe
- ONE SYSTEM, ONE BATTERY: Powered by the same battery system that you use for you other 20V MAX DIY projects.
- Delivering up to 3,000 Strokes per minute with a powerful motor, this saw offers control for all DIY levels
Variable speed trigger for increased control
Tool-free blade change
Adjustable, pivoting shoe[/i2pros][i2cons]Short stroke length
Quite heavier than its opponent[/i2cons][/i2pc]
Quick Rundown Of BLACK DECKER BDCR20B
- VERSATILE APPLICATION – Cut through wood, nails, drywall, plaster, plastic, rubber composites, fiberglass, and more.
- VARIABLE-SPEED TRIGGER – Generates up to 3,000 spm of cutting power.
- PIVOTING BLADE SHOE – For maximum control when turning and adjusting the angle.
- TOOL-FREE BLADE CHANGE – Quickly swap out the blade and keep working.
- ELECTRIC BRAKE – Built-in braking mechanism for enhanced safety.
Improved control thanks to a variable trigger and an adjustable shoe
Ease to change the blade without any tools[/i2pros][i2cons]Short stroke length
Does not come with a battery and a charger [/i2cons][/i2pc]
Above is the wrap up of our thorough comparison of BLACK DECKER BDCR20C vs BDCR20B. Have you already known which tool suits your needs more?
If you need to consult our advice, we have to emphasize that the BDCR20C is our top pick as we want to own a full package to start our DIY projects right off the bat. Just consider carefully and you can get the desired one.