Are you looking for a suitable tool to do household or mechanical tasks? This Dewalt DCF885C1 vs DCF885C2 description is exclusively written for you!
This post is to focus on Dewalt DCF885C1 vs DCF885C2 so that all necessary information about these two excellent will be given to you all.
Both products are the remarkable drilling tools among others thanks to their prominent features. However, Dewalt DCF88C2 with a higher price and smarter design increases your efficiency more for sure.
The pros and cons of each product will be revealed by making a comparison between them, so let’s read this review post to know which is the right one for you!
Differences Between Dewalt DCF885C1 vs DCF885C2.
The price of the two tools is relatively reasonable and suitable for those who need a high-grade drilling machine for different kinds of work. However, Dewalt DCF885C2’s price is more competitive than the other, which makes your performance more effective.
Dewalt DCF885C2 with the higher price makes sure that its quality is better warranted, helping customers more rely on its design and operation.
Size and weight.
Dewalt DCF885C2 is designed with a bigger dimension (10.1 x 16 x 4.8 inches) compared to Dewalt DCF885C1 (5.5 x 9 x 3 inches). Despite its bigger frame, Dewalt DCF885C2 is rather light, its 2.8-pound weight makes this tool more portable and easy-to-use.
Dewalt DCF885C1 is powered by a battery at the voltage of 20V, while Dewalt DCF885C2 is equipped with cordless-electricity, which results in an extra 30 percent inefficiency.
The more powerful operation of Dewalt DCF885C2 makes it possible to efficiently work on hard surfaces and fit into tight areas. Also, its fast speed helps reduce the working time for users.
Quick Rundown of Dewalt DCF885C1.
- Increased visibility: Has built in LED with 20 second delay after trigger release
- Ergonomic Design: Compact (5.55 inches front to back)and lightweight (2.8 pounds) design fits into...
- 1 handed Bit Loading: Has a 1/4 inch hex chuck and accepts 1 inch bit tips.
- Reliability: Tools backed by a 3 year limited warranty. Anvil type quick release
- Includes: (1) DCF885 impact driver, (1) 20 volt MAX battery (1.5 Ah), and (1) fast charger
Dewalt DCF885C1 is noticeable by the followings features:
- Reasonable price: Suitable for many jobs including mechanics, builders, engineers…
- Visibility: Attached with 3 LED light rings, helping observation more easily and conveniently.
- 3-year warranty: Able to contact customer service if needed.
- 12V battery voltage and one-handed bit loading: Increase the performance and lengthen the machine’s lifespan.
This drilling tool still has some drawbacks:
- Complicated design: The drilling tasks are hard to be done.
- Battery charging issues: Long battering charging time and the malfunction of the charger.
Quick Rundown of Dewalt DCF885C2
- Lightweight design
- Three LED lights
- Belt hook is included for portability
- Compact (5.55 inches front to back), lightweight (2.8 pounds), design fits into tight areas
- Three LED lights with 20 second delay after trigger release provides visibility without shadows
Dewalt DCF885C2 makes itself outstanding thanks to the following advantages:
- Smart and modern design: Lightweight, portable and flexible design helps users to do drilling with no trouble.
- Impact driver: this feature makes operation more effective even in tight and touch positions.
- Power: Increased by 30 percent, improving the performance and shortening the working time.
- All-metal belt hook and the slim handle: This structure fits easily into users’ hands.
- Gift attaching: Promoted one hard plastic storage when purchasing one product.
The downsides of Dewalt DCF885C2:
- Limited production: Out of stock during high seasons.
- High price: Not suitable for low or average-income customers.
Popular Alternatives Worth Considering:
This Dewalt DCF885C1 vs DCF885C2 post is a summary written to help you know more about two high-class drillers produced by Dewalt Company and attracting a large number of customers. Although they have some different characteristics generally they deserve first-rate machines in the market.
To decide which product you should buy is not easy. If you have a high income and expect a qualified tool, then Dewalt DCF885C2 is the best. Conversely, if you are on a budget, you are advised to buy Dewalt DCF885C1.