In the battle of Echo Cs 590 vs Husqvarna 460, which one wins? Here is our comparison of the two products and a quick review of each one’s special specifications as well as some limitations.
Differences Between Echo CS 590 Vs Husqvarna 460
What are the differences between Echo Cs 590 vs Husqvarna 460? Let’s compare these two models in terms of price, origin, and utilities.
Both the echo cs 590 and Husqvarna 460 come into the chainsaw market at the price of around $500. However, the model Echo CS-590 is outmatched by the model Husqvarna 460 when it comes to pricing.
The second notable difference is the brand. Both the echo cs 590 and Husqvarna 460 come from different brands on the market. Echo is a renowned chainsaw brand from the USA that is specialized in making chainsaws for various construction and woodworking tasks.
Meanwhile, Husqvarna is a Swedish brand that has a 330-year-old history of making construction tools and a 60-year-old history of chainsaw manufacturing.
Although both chainsaw models are designed for all levels of woodworking, there are still different utilities unique to each product that we will point out for you.
The echo cs 590 is designed for all-day use. This means that the chainsaw itself is powerful and efficient for both your daily work and your high-intensity work within a day. It features the 59.8 cc engine but produces an energy output of 3.9 HP compared to that of the Husqvarna 460 which is only 3.62 HP.
Moreover, the echo cs 590’s maximum speed reaches 13,000 rounds per minute for more uniform and powerful cuts. The capacity for fuel is 0.17 Gallons, which makes the overall performance last longer, from the start to the end of your day of work.
The Husqvarna 460 is suitable for dealing with hardwood. In fact, this model is so versatile that it can help you a lot with your tasks. No matter what type of wood, this model serves you with excellence. The build is for the toughest task, which is cutting thick hardwood, so dealing with regular types of work is okay.
Quick Rundown Of Echo Cs 590
- Price For: Each Fuel Type: Gas Anti Vibration Handle: Yes Item: Chain Saw HP: 3.9 Chain Oiler:...
Let’s take a look at some features that make the echo cs 590 truly stand out from other Echo chainsaw models.
- Less maintenance with advanced engine that produces and consumes filtered air
- Low exhaust fumes for reduced user fatigue and increased hours of working
- Excellent 5-year warranty from the manufacturer
- Easy checks on fuel level with the translucent tank
- Automatic oiler for lower oil consumption
- Quite heavy
Quick Review Of Husqvarna 460
- 460 Rancher chainsaw is a robust all-round saw for jobs that need a longer Bar
- 60. 3cc 24 inch gas chainsaw with guide bar and chain
- 2 cycle fuel Included, Bar and chain oil must be purchased Separately
- 60. 3cc 2 cycle engine with air injection and adjustable oil pump
- Husqvarna chainsaw with X-Torq lowers fuel consumption and reduces emissions
The Husqvarna 460’s specifications have some plus and minus points.
- 2 years of standard warranty from the Husqvarna brand
- Highly safe operation process with the chain brake
- Highly efficient and environmentally friendly with low exhaust fumes
- Requires proper ear protection due to high level of noise
- Costs more than the model echo cs 590
- Quite heavy
This is the wrap up of our comparison post on Echo Cs 590 vs Husqvarna 460. We have given you the basic information about the two most outstanding chainsaws out there, and we do prefer the Echo cs 590 for its extra power, reasonable price, and all-day workability.
How about you? We do hope that our quick comparison is helpful for your choice. Good Luck!