In this article, you will get a detailed Makita 5007mg vs 5007mga review that will help you decide which one will be perfect for you.
Makita 5007mg vs 5007mga Review Details
1. Makita 5007Mg Circular Saw Review.
If you are someone whose main priority is portability, then this Makita 5007Mg Circular Saw is the perfect choice for you. It is made up of magnesium components, which makes it very lightweight. You can easily move it from one place to another without putting a lot of effort.
It comes with a powerful AMP motor that delivers 5,800 RPM, which is suitable to work on different materials. The best thing about this circular saw is that it features 2 built-in LED bulbs that provide excellent accuracy. With this machine, you will be able to cut materials very effectively.
It features a cushy handle, which provides a good grip and amazing comfort while working. You can work for hours without feeling any pain in the body. This makes it a great option for people who mostly work on bigger projects.
In the base of this Circular Saw, a small is ruler is attached with which you can easily measure your cuts. It comes with an M- shaped carbide triple-blade, which is made of made premium quality metals.
This 7-1/4 premium blade provides smooth cutting. With this Makita 5007Mg Circular Saw, you will get a one year warranty. In this time frame, if you face any problems with this machine, then you can reach the customer support for help and support.
- Magnesium components create a lightweight saw (10.6 pounds) that is well balanced and jobsite tough
- Powerful 15.0 AMP motor delivers 5,800 RPM for proven performance and jobsite durability
- Two built in L.E.D lights illuminate the line of cut for increased accuracy
- Large cutting capacity (2 to 1/2 inches at 90 degree) and bevel capacity (0 degree to 56 degree)...
- 1 year warranty
*** Pros of Makita 5007Mg Circular Saw:
- This saw is very powerful.
- It comes with a 1-year warranty.
- It is durable.
*** Cons of Makita 5007Mg Circular Saw:
- It doesn’t come with electric brakes.
2. Makita 5007MGA Circular Saw Review.
This Makita 5007MGA Circular Saw is one of the powerful saws available on the market. It comes with electric brakes, which helps in boosting productivity. By using these brakes, you can easily stop the blade. This feature makes it very useful for people who don’t have much experience.
It comes with 15 AMP motor with 5800 RPM, which is more than enough for cutting materials cleanly. This Makita 5007MGA Circular Saw is made up of magnesium, which is way stronger and durable than aluminum. The best thing about this machine is that despite being so powerful, it is very lightweight.
You can easily carry it anywhere you want. Along with the saw, you will get a hard carry case that makes it very easy to store and also protects it from any external damage. The in-built LED lights make the cutting more convenient, especially in low light areas. It features a rubber grip handle, which gives a very comfortable working experience. In short, this is an all-rounder saw that anyone can use to cut a wide of materials.
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- Magnesium components create a lightweight saw (10.6 lbs.) that's well-balanced and job site tough
- Powerful 15.0 amp motor delivers 5, 800 RPM for proven performance and job site durability
- Large cutting capacity (2-1/2" At 90°) and bevel capacity (0°-56°) with positive stops at 22.5°,...
- Large rubberized levers for quick and easy one-handed adjustments
*** Pros of Makita 5007MGA Circular Saw:
- It comes with electric brakes.
- It is easy to carry.
- It gives an amazing performance.
*** Cons of Makita 5007MGA Circular Saw:
- A bit pricey.
The Final Analysis
Makita 5007Mg Circular Saw is a perfect option for people who want a powerful machine at a budget-friendly price. It comes with all the important features that are required for effective cutting. The 15 AMP motor is perfect for cutting different materials smoothly.
In summary, if you are a beginner, then you should start with this machine. Makita 5007MGA Circular Saw is slightly better than Makita 5007MG Circular Saw in terms of features, it comes with electric brakes that make it more secure.
However, both machine features 15 AMP motor but if you are professional, then this Makita 5007MGA Circular Saw would give you a little advantage.