Further down the page, you’ll find some explanations regarding the key similarities and differences between the Nordictrack Commercial 1750 and the Nordictrack T 9.5 S.
But before checking out explanations regarding their specs and features here’s a table that summarizes the main technical summary sheet for these 2 treadmills:
Is price the first thing you are wondering about? Commercial T 9.5 s seems to be more economical in terms of price as it is about $100 less expensive than 1750.
How about the weight capacity? Both Commercial 1750 and T 9.5 s can load up to 300 pounds.
Let’s see how interesting training with these treadmills is. The NordicTrack Commercial 1750 is genuinely remarkable in that it includes 50 different fitness routines. The T 9.5 s, on the other hand, offers 20 workout programs, half as much as the 1750 competitor.
Are you looking for the figures of the trainer’s belt size? The 22″ x60″ tread belt of Commercial 1750 has plenty of room for you to walk around. Meanwhile, T 9.5 s provides a tread belt of 20″ x 60″ inches which is a little smaller than 1750.
When it comes to the motor that helps treadmills run, Commercial 1750 runs with a motor of 3.75 CHP. It is 1.1 CHP stronger than T 9.5s’s, which is only provided energy by a motor of 3.6 CHP.
In terms of incline feature, the 1750’s incline ranges from -3 to 15% with the elevations and dips of the scenery you want to explore using iFit’s Google Maps feature, giving you the feeling of running outdoors on the terrain. It’s wider than the T 9.5s range, which is only from 0 to 12%.
What about the maximum speed? 12MPH is recorded as the maximum speed of Commercial 1750. Meanwhile, T 9.5s’s speed varies from 0.5 to 12 mph.
In case you train hard and sweat a lot, you need something to cool down. The 1750’s dual AutoBreeze exercise fans are ideal for keeping you comfortable when you run or walk. Unfortunately, there are no built-in fans on T 9.5s. So, if you want your workouts to be cool, you’ll need to set up a floor fan nearby.
The NordicTrack 1750’s Bluetooth heart rate technology includes chest strap monitoring (although it does not include a chest strap with purchase). During your session, you can catch the handlebars and use the CardioGrip TM sensors attached on T 9.5 s to monitor your heart rate.
Let’s talk about the weight of products. The Commercial 1750’s weight is 140.2 kilograms and is almost 50 kilograms heavier than T 9.5 s, which is about 92 kilograms.
If you are considering the size of the product because of your home space, you should head for the T 9.5 s. Specifically, the size of the NordicTrack 1750 is 78.8×39.2×63 inches, slightly larger than the T 9.5 s, which measures 78.9×35.5×59.4 inches.
Nordictrack Commercial 1750 will lead you to whatever exercise you choose and assist you in getting from point A to point B. You’ll be able to choose from a variety of exercise choices, including pace training, interval training, calorie burn plans, and heart rate monitoring.
How about the T 9.5 s? One of the most appealing aspects of T 9.5 s is that it includes a free one-year membership to iFit, NordicTrack’s live and on-demand fitness class streaming program.
Nordictrack Commercial 1750 comes with a 10-inch touch screen that lets you switch between exercise plans, check calorie and mileage numbers. It also uses iFit Coach for on-the-go fitness advice. You’ll also be able to run along actual streets using Google Street Views or the HD video feature, which has fitness routes from all around the world.
In comparison, the T 9.5 s has the same 10-inch touch screen monitor but in HD, which makes it more technologically advanced than most treadmills in its size. On this display, you can attend an iFit session, complete a pre-programmed exercise, and monitor your stats.
Quick Rundown Of Nordictrack Commercial 1750
- 30-Day iFIT Family Membership Included; Stream live & on-demand workouts on your equipment with Global Workouts & Studio Classes; Add up to 5 users; Elite trainers adjust your equipment ($39 value)
- Immersive 10-inch interactive HD touchscreen streams on-demand iFIT workouts directly to your equipment and provides easy stats tracking; SMART-Response motor for effective running and cardio training
- -3 to 15 % OneTouch incline control; 12 MPH SMART OneTouch speed control; Your iFIT Trainer auto-adjusts your speed and incline to meet trainer requirements and match real-world terrain
- Innovative SpaceSaver design with EasyLift Assist means your treadmill can fold up after your run for compact, simple storage; 22” x 60” tread belt for leg and elbow space; Runners Flex cushioning
- 300-pound user capacity; Protected with a 10-year frame warranty, 2-year parts warranty, and 1-year labor warranty; 62.75” H x 39.25” W x 81.25” L
Bluetooth for heart rate monitoring
Equipped with a fan[/i2pros][i2cons]Unwieldy setup[/i2cons][/i2pc]
Quick Rundown Of Nordictrack T 9.5 S
- NordicTrack the #1 Treadmill Brand - Based on US Treadmill Dollar Share, TraQline Data 2018-2023.Product grade : Home. Recommended uses for product : Running..Special Features: Noise Cancellation
- 30-Day iFIT Membership Included; Stream Live & On-Demand Workouts On Your Equipment With Global Workouts & Studio Classes; Elite Trainers Adjust Your Equipment (15 Dollar Value)
- Immersive 14-inch interactive HD touchscreen streams on-demand iFit workouts directly to your equipment and provides easy stats tracking; SMART-Response motor for effective running and cardio training
- 12% OneTouch incline control; 12 MPH SMART OneTouch speed control; Your iFit Trainer auto-adjusts your smart treadmill’s speed and incline for a fully-optimized workout that meets your goals
- 20” x 60” tread deck offers plenty of leg and elbow space while you run; Innovative SpaceSaver design with EasyLift Assist means your treadmill can fold up after your run for compact, simple storage
Allows for quick folding and unfolding thanks to the release latch[/i2pros][i2cons]Excluded heart monitoring. [/i2cons][/i2pc]
In our opinion, in the comparison of Nordictrack Commercial 1750 vs T 9.5 s, the Nordictrack Commercial 1750 earns the spotlight as it has more outstanding features than the other with the same price. You can use Nordictrack 1750 with relaxation, smart tools, and updated technology.