Further down the page, you’ll find some explanations regarding the key similarities and differences between the Sole F65 and the Sole F85.
But before checking out explanations regarding their specs and features here’s a table that summarizes the main technical summary sheet for these 2 treadmills:
We suppose the price is often the top-concerned of almost all customers when deciding to buy a product. If this is the case, Sole F65 will be the winner due to its lower price than Sole F85.
Even though Sole F65 only weighs 253 pounds, the machine can bear up to 350 pounds as maximum weight capacity. On the other hand, Sole F85 weighs 265 pounds, but it can handle a weight capacity of 400 pounds. The machine weighs more than 12 pounds, but it has a greater weight capacity of 50 pounds in return.
Both Sole F65 and Sole F85 include six standard programs, two custom programs, and two heart programs. Hence, you do not have to worry about which one will offer more programs than the other.
What about the running surface? The popular trainer F65 has an ample running surface and wide armrests of 22″ x 60″
Sole F65 is equipped with a 3.25 continuous duty HP motor driving up to 12 MPH of the speeds. However, Sole F85 is more powerful with a 4.0 CHP DC Type motor with a 0.5-to-12 MPH speed range. We consider that the Sole F85 scores more points with a stronger motive than Sole F65.
When it comes to incline number, both treadmills are similar with a maximum incline percentage of 15%, and the ‘rack and pinion gear design incline is from 0% to 15%.
Moreover, they all have cooling fans and an MP3-compatible sound system, along with a pulse grip, two-ply belt, and chest strap heart rate monitoring.
Another factor that decides the winner of the competition is the display screen. While Sole F65 has a 7.5” LCD workout display, Sole F85 only obtains a 9-inch LCD workout display.
A guide board and feedback are included in the LED screen of both Sole F65 and Sole F85. For the convenience of both of them with workouts, an efficient control console features quick speed and an incline to adjust buttons on the LCD side. However, Sole F85’s 1.5 inches bigger screen is easier for users to see and control than Sole F65.
Nevertheless, both Sole F85 and Sole F65 are equipped with a blue screen that displays useful information, including cardiovascular rates, speed, pace, calories burned, etc.
An alphanumeric notification of both treadmills will send the user messages to guide them through all the details of each training. After you have finished, it will also recapture the whole of your workout to see your progress. What’s better than when your training results are reported immediately?
Warranty is the biggest difference between Sole F65 and Sole F85. While the warranty of Sole F65 is frame and motor is lifetime, deck and other components are three years, labor is one year.
Sole F85 is noticeably better than a warranty of frame, motor, and the deck is lifetime, electronics is five years, labor is two years.
Quick Rundown Of Sole F65
- Value-priced SOLE F65 treadmill is powered by 3.25 continuous duty HP motor that drives speeds up to 12 MPH and an incline up to 15%. Ideal for home fitness use
- Rack-and-pinion gear design incline, two-ply belt, pulse grip and chest strap heart rate monitoring
- Six standard programs, two custom programs, and two heart programs; cooling fans and MP3-compatible sound system; 7.5-inch LCD workout display
- Measures 35 by 57 by 83 inches (W x H x D); deck measures 35 by 83 inches (W x D) and running surface measures 20 by 60 inches (W x D); 253-pound weight and 350-pound weight limit; 2.5-inch rollers
- Includes the following manufacturer's warranties against defects in materials and workmanship: lifetime on frame, motor, and deck; three years on electronics; and one year on labor
The item weight is lighter than Sole F85[/i2pros][i2cons]Bulkier
Quick Rundown Of Sole F85
- UNLEASH YOUR FULL POTENTIAL - Elevate your fitness journey with our New 2023 Sole F80 Treadmill! Featuring a powerful 4.0 HP motor, this incline treadmill powers your workouts seamlessly on the expansive 22"x 60" running surface.
- VERSATILE WORKOUTS - This walking and running treadmill offers an array of fitness programs, including Manual, Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, Strength, HIIT, 10K, Custom, HRC*2, Fit. Test*7, and Template*12. Tailor your treadmill workouts to your goals!
- SPACE-SAVING DESIGN - This folding treadmill features a release lever that makes storage a breeze. These are the perfect foldable treadmills for home use, offering premium performance without compromising on space.
- WIDE SPEED RANGE - Take command of your treadmill workout with a speed range from 0.5-12 MPH (1-22 Kph). Whether you're walking, jogging, or sprinting, you have control over your Sole Treadmill's pace. Adjust it to match your goals effortlessly.
- IMPORTANT DELIVERY DETAILS - Please make sure to update your contact information and preferences so that we can reach you to schedule the delivery. Otherwise, your shipment may be subject to delivery without an appointment.
Stronger and more flexible motor
Withstand greater body weight[/i2pros][i2cons]More expensive
The item weight is heavier than Sole F65[/i2cons][/i2pc]
We believe that you are making the suitable choice through what we discussed above about Sole F65 and Sole F85. In our opinion, we assume that Sole F85 is the best choice because of the reasonable price, compactness, and larger display screen. Even though the treadmill’s price is higher than its rival, we consider it worth purchasing with these modern features.