Bosch 1375a Vs Gws8-45 are two very tough competitors in the hand grinder segment. Looking at the same essential functions, you do not mistake them the same entirely.
In fact, they are a little bit different. If you need a brief breakdown of the differences between these two products, this post might help.
Difference between Bosch 1375A and GWS8-45
Gws8-45 weighs only 4.2 lbs, and this angle grinder is also relatively compact. Its overall dimensions are only 11 x 3 x 3.7 inches, making the device suitable and comfortable to use for a long time.
However, the 1375A did not appear to be the underdog with an even smaller body mass at 3.08 pounds. This difference in smoke volume for a handheld is enormous. The lighter weight makes the 1375A easier to grip and more comfortable to perform complicated movements.
Its size is also quite similar to the Gws8-45 version when it takes up an overall volume of 14.4 x 5.2 x 5.2 inches – compact enough to embrace the hand firmly.
Thus, it is clear that the 1375A version has gained more advantages in this comparison because it is significantly lighter than the Gws8-45.
Equipped with a 7.5 amp motor and rated at 11,000 rpm idle, the GWS8-45 is not uncommon to have formidable power. You can sharpen angles much more profoundly and broader than you might imagine. Furthermore, its speed is better maintained in contact with the metal surface due to the excellent input amperage up to 7.5 amp. Besides, an effective dust dissipation system also prevents metal dust from reaching the user’s eyes.
On the other hand, the Bosch 1375A angle grinder is relatively compact. The designers attempted to mount a higher efficiency motor than usual with a small blade jack, allowing users to cut tiny and sharp corners effortlessly.
With a 6.0-amp engine and an operating speed of 11,000 rpm, the Bosch 1375A model has already reached an optimal capacity, given its compact size.
Thus, in this comparison, the Bosch GWS8-45 has a slight advantage due to the higher input current.
Bosch GWS8-45 is designed with a Service Minder brush. Machine maintenance technicians often use this brush because of its outstanding dust cleaning ability.
Besides, the engine without carbonation helps prolong the machine’s life, and the performance is also significantly improved. The engine also uses direct wind heatsink so you can extend the use time without fear of overheating.
Angle grinder Bosch 1375A has epoxy coated long coils. This wire can both grind and sweep dust relatively clean and leaves no metal debris. This machine also has a switch in a very tight position so that dust cannot get in, and the explosion-proof details have a high degree of completion.
Overall, these units have quite interesting features. However, we believe that the Bosch GWS8-45 has more useful technical improvements than the Bosch 1375A.
Quick Rundown Of Bosch 1375a
- Compact: Weighing only 3.75 pounds, the Bosch 1375A Angle Grinder is lightweight, compact, and ideal...
- Power: The angle grinder features a Powerful 6.0 amp motor to produce 11,000 no load rpm for...
- Comfort: The 1375A offers a 2 position side auxiliary handle specifically designed to angle to a...
- Convenient: The angle grinder also features Bosch’s Service Minder Brush System to eliminate...
- Durable: The 1375A angle grinder features an epoxy coated design to protect the tool from abrasive...
- Works with left and right hands
- High RPM for a small tool.
- Only a single speed.
- Complex manipulation
Quick Rundown Of Bosch GWS8-45
- COMPACT: Weighing only 4.2 lbs., the Bosch GWS8-45 Angle Grinder is lightweight and compact. Its...
- POWER: The angle grinder features a powerful 7.5-amp motor to produce 11,000 no-load rpm for...
- ERGONOMIC: With its slim-grip design, the GWS8-45 angle grinder provides outstanding user comfort....
- PROTECTION: The grinder also provides directed air flow to divert dust from vital components for...
- LONGEVITY: Bosch's Service Minder brush system shuts off the tool when preventative maintenance is...
- Ability to rotate 180 degrees
- Slow to fast RPM
- Good warranty service
- The not too flexible extension
- The relatively small size tail
We conclude that the above two products – Bosch 1375a Vs Gws8-45 are almost similar in all comparison criteria. Each machine has its unique characteristics to suit the various personalities and preferences of its owners.
The final decision is still up to you! If you prefer a lighter and more versatile machine, the Bosch 1375a will be a reliable choice. And if a more powerful machine is what you need to finish your task quickly, go with the Gws8-45.