Choosing among three options of Dewalt dch273b vs dch133b vs dch293b that all come from a renowned brand, DeWalt, may be quite challenging. Doing research meticulously before rushing to the store, and buying a hammer drill can help you determine the right one. Moreover, having one of these devices will make every single task done faster and more effectively than usual.
Thus, we decided to release a brief paper of the top three DeWalt rotary hammers to help you get the right one.
1. Dewalt DCH273B SDS Rotary Hammer Drill
For those who have not worked with DeWalt DCH273B 20V Max Brushless rotary hammer before, recently, the device has protracted runtime and durability due to the brushless motor.
The clutch added plays a role in risk reduction from the sudden backlash of torque if the bit gets stuck. Besides, DeWalt understands its customers prefer the tool being hung conveniently on the wall, so the company decided to add a retractable hook.
The DeWalt DCH237B is particularly notable for its high-powered performance, and people usually call the machine by a droll name “beast of drilling.” The manufacturer engineered a mechanism that produces 2.1 rules of energy impact in total. Coupled with SHOCKS Active Vibration Control technology, this drill features a lightweight design that supports users in working overhead.
Finally, the machine maximizes the no-load speed from 0 to 1,1000 RPM besides the concrete drilling of 5/32 to ½ inch. It is vital to note that you have to purchase the charger and the battery separately.
- Cordless hammer drill has 2.1 Joules of impact energy for fast drilling in concrete.
- SHOCKS ACTIVE VIBRATION CONTROL System of DEWALT 20V hammer drill reduces vibration felt by the user at the handles, compared to rotary hammers without this feature.
- Lightweight design makes this DEWALT 20V brushless hammer drill ideal for rod hanging, seismic & safety attachments, cable tray & strut mounting, clamp mounting, and rail mounting.
- OSHA Table 1 Compliant when paired with DWH303DH On Board Extractor.
- Brushless motor and durable German-engineered mechanism for efficient performance and runtime.
2. DeWalt DCH133B Rotary Hammer Drill
Known as a brushless rotary hammer, the DeWalt DCH133B provides you with both exceptional and trustworthy performance. With a load speed of 1,500 RPM, you have various options while using this tool. Also, the hammer drill helps you finish the tasks with Blows per Minute at 0 – 5,550 BPM.
On top of that, the DeWalt DCH133B Max XR rotary hammer drill exhibits a compact design, meaning you can flexibly bring it along and work on narrow areas compared to a typical model today.
You are worried about the size of your bit? The electronics in the DCH133B hammer drill will handle this hurdle, and you can even increase the speed with no worries about the huge bit size.
Thanks to its sturdy construction, the DeWalt DCH133B allows you to perform your tasks in the bumpiest environment. Additionally, the hammer drill features an optimized 2.6 joules mechanism, which provides faster applications.
- Optimized 2.6J mechanism of the cordless hammer drill provides faster than corded Speed of Application
- DEWALT electronics allow DEWALT 20V hammer drill to maintain speed through the entire application without bogging down even with the largest bits.
- Durable German Engineered mechanism of DEWALT 20V brushless hammer drill is made for long service life, even in the hardest concrete.
- Compact size allows access to space restricted areas.
3. DeWalt DCH293B Rotary Hammer Drill
Like the DCH273B model, DeWalt DCH293B has a brushless motor to extend runtime and durability. Besides, an included E-clutch helps ensure the maximum control if any bind-up situations come up and bring the highest performance of the rotary hammer.
The active vibration or AVC technology is one of the most excellent features DeWalt DCH293B has, helping reduce vibration that you will experience when using it. And lastly, for convenience, you can utilize a retractable hook to hang the hammer drill.
- Cordless hammer drill featuring 3.5 Joules of impact energy provides corded power without the cord
- DEWALT 20V hammer drill features E-Clutch for maximum control in bind-up situations - A Perform and Protect feature.
- SHOCKS - Active Vibration Control of DEWALT 20V brushless hammer drill reduces vibration felt by the user at the handles. A Perform and Protect feature.
- DEWALT built brushless motor for all day runtime and durability
- Retractable utility hook for convenient hanging
Dewalt DCH273B, DCH133B, and DCH293B: Which One’s Best?
When it comes to the best hammer drill, it is pretty hard to pinpoint the winner, especially when these tools originate from the same brand.
With the first and the last on our list, DeWalt DCH273B and DCH293 both have a retractable utility hook. This hook will help you hang your hammer drill conveniently after working with it.
All three DeWalt rotary hammer drills mentioned above do not come with a case; therefore, purchasing a separate one would be the best option.
Once again, DeWalt DCH273B and DCH293B surpass their friend, DCH133B, in that two of these hammer drills have an Active Vibration Control technology. The DCH133B hammer drill is much more compact, though. You can generally believe in these three high-performance drills because they can work very well thanks to the durable construction.
Below is a summary of the specifications