Dewalt Dck590l2 Vs Dck592l2 are two convenient kits for semi-professional or professional carpenters. They share many similarities in terms of power use and endurance.
However, there are still small differences between the two products that may cause you to consider each detail before purchasing carefully. The following post will be able to help you partly understand these differences.
Difference between Dewalt DCK590L2 Vs DCK592L2
Although the number of items in 1 combo of these two products is the same, DCK590L2 weighs up to 31.4 kg while in Dck592l2, the weight is only 5 kg. This disparity is significant enough to bother you.
Also, because the device includes fewer accessories, the overall dimensions of the Dck592l2 are imposing – 22 x 13 x 9 inches, significantly smaller than that of the DCK590L2 – 26.3 x 14.3. x 9.7 inches.
Thus, in this round, Dck592l2 proved to have many advantages over DCK590L2.
Dewalt Dck590l2 Vs Dck592l2 both have a 20V MAX Lithium-Ion ½ inch hammer drill, a powerful and up to 535 watts DCD985 that’s specific for low-angle drilling without much effort.
Lithium batteries are 30% more likely to maintain run time than other liners. This machine also features a durable 1/2 inch chuck with a good air grip on the wall.
The DCS381 20V MAX Lithium-Ion reciprocating saw is also a great common point between these two products as you can quickly access and change the saw blade without locking.
High torque moment helps to create scratches on a reasonably smooth wood surface. The impact driver also offers a 2,800 RPM engine block, 43% faster than the other drivers.
However, the unfortunate thing here is that all items’ engine core is not integrated with today’s most modern technology.
So in this section, the quality of both products is relatively equal.
Most of the accessories of these two combos are identical in design and brand. The Dck592l2, however, has a few extra accessories added, which makes it exceptionally highly rated for portability and professionalism.
Specifically, while Dck592l2 owns a set of sharp carbide blades for circular saws, the Dck590l2 does not. These blades will be handy in situations where handling in tight spaces is required.
Also, there is a difference in the ring saw version between the two products. The Dck590l2 owns the DCS393, which is somewhat bulky and more massive than the DCS391 version of the Dck592l2. Thus, this feature makes it stand out quite a bit more than the Dck590l2.
Thus, this preliminary review can confirm that Dck592l2 won over Dck590l2 quite convincingly.
Quick Rundown Of Dewalt DCK590L2
- Power tool type: Cordless. 20V max hammer drill with patented 3-speed all-metal transmission and 1/2-inch self-tightening chuck
- 20 volt max reciprocating saw with key-less blade clamp allows for quick blade change
- 20V max 1/4-inch impact driver features 3 LED lights with 20 second delay to provide visibility
- 20 volt max LED work light delivers 110 lumens of light output
- 20 volt max circular saw with 6-1/2-inch carbide blade can cut 2-by-4's at a 45-degrees angle
- Durable and well designed
- 3-year warranty
- Bright LED
- Easy to use.
- Circular saws without teeth
- Sawing without a protective belt
Quick Rundown Of Dewalt DCK592L2
- DEWALT 20V Max Lithium Ion batteries offer longer tool runtime & enhanced durability
- No memory and virtually no self-discharge for maximum productivity and less downtime. Tools Included: Impact Driver, Hammer Drill, Worklight, Circular Saw, Reciprocating Saw
- DCD985 20V MAX hammerdrill with patented 3-speed all-metal transmission and 1/2" all metal ratcheting chuck
- DCF885 20V MAX 1/4" impact driver features 3 LED lights with 20 second delay to provide visibility without shadows
- Power tool type is cordless
- Using lithium batteries
- LED assist
- Integrated metal transmission with a hammer drill
- Missing Carbide blades
- Low Battery performance
In a nutshell, through the above brief analysis, we conclude that between Dewalt Dck590l2 Vs Dck592l2, Dck592l2 is the preeminent choice Dck590l2 because of its compact and convenient design as well as the more practical accompanying items.
In the end, it all comes down to your preference, budget, and working conditions. We hope this comparison has shed some light on your doubts and helped you make an informed decision.