In this article, we will show the Dewalt DCS570B vs DCS575B showdown. What are the contrasts between the two saws? Which one should you get?
Let’s make it clear right now!
Differences Between Dewalt DCS570B and DCS575B
Both are cordless circular saws, use batteries.
With a cutting capacity of 5200 rpm, Dewalt DCS570B has a lower cutting power than the 5800 rpm of Dewalt DCS575B.
Dewalt DCS570B uses a 20V battery while Dewalt DCS575B uses a 60V battery.
Both circular saws are compact in design.
With an approximate weight of 7.5 pounds, the DCS570B is slightly less heavy than the DCS575B (which weighs around 10.1 pounds
Both offer a handle, which your grip when you wish to move them around.
Both circular saws have a brush motor and a blade brake that is a safety feature to use.
Both saws use 7-1 / 4-inch saw blades
The 45-degree cut depths of both are 1-5 / 8 inches.
The DCS570B 90-degree cut-off is 2-9 / 16 inches while the DCS575B is 2-1 / 4 inches.
Both have a bevel cut of 57 degrees.
Out of the box, the Dewalt DCS570B, Dewalt DCS575B both come with a circular saw blade and a blade wrench (batteries are not included).
Quick Rundown Of Dewalt DCS570B
- Power - Brushless motor provides 5200Rpm and maintains speed under load
- Runtime - 100 cross cuts in a 2x4 (Pine)
- Capacity - 7-1/4" blade provides 2-9/16" depth of cut
- Ease of use - bevel capacity up to 57 degrees
- Battery not included
- Very lightweight and easy to use.
- Ability to power through perfect and accurate cuts from the blade.
- The blade featuring a good-quality brake.
- Complete management and comfortable grip with necessary dynamics.
- The brake handle sometimes stopping functioning.
Quick Rundown Of Dewalt DCS575B
- Flexible - power of corded. Freedom of cordless. The world's first battery that automatically...
- 7-1/4" full size blade for corded capacity. Batteries are not included
- Electronic brake stops the blade after trigger is released
- Bevel cut capacity up to 57 degrees with stops at 22.5 and 45
- Brushless motor is maximized for run time and durability; 5800 RPM for quality cuts with speed
- Easy to grip and control the saw.
- Fantastic power surge.
- Excellent power cuts.
- Carefully located LED lights for making cuts easy to see, even in low light conditions.
- Reasonable price.
- Shoes may get caught up on rough materials.