In this article, we will show the Dewalt DCS570B vs DCS575B showdown. What are the contrasts between the two saws? Which one should you get?
Let’s make it clear right now!
Differences Between Dewalt DCS570B and DCS575B
Both are cordless circular saws, use batteries.
With a cutting capacity of 5200 rpm, Dewalt DCS570B has a lower cutting power than the 5800 rpm of Dewalt DCS575B.
Dewalt DCS570B uses a 20V battery while Dewalt DCS575B uses a 60V battery.
Both circular saws are compact in design.
With an approximate weight of 7.5 pounds, the DCS570B is slightly less heavy than the DCS575B (which weighs around 10.1 pounds
Both offer a handle, which your grip when you wish to move them around.
Both circular saws have a brush motor and a blade brake that is a safety feature to use.
Both saws use 7-1 / 4-inch saw blades
The 45-degree cut depths of both are 1-5 / 8 inches.
The DCS570B 90-degree cut-off is 2-9 / 16 inches while the DCS575B is 2-1 / 4 inches.
Both have a bevel cut of 57 degrees.
Out of the box, the Dewalt DCS570B, Dewalt DCS575B both come with a circular saw blade and a blade wrench (batteries are not included).
Quick Rundown Of Dewalt DCS570B
- Power - Brushless motor of DEWALT 7 1/4 circular saw provides 5500RPM maintaining speed under load
- Runtime - The cordless circular saw provides 330 crosscuts in 2x4 (pine)
- Capacity - 7-1/4-inch blade of the compact circular saw provides 2-9/16-inch cutting capacity at 90 degrees
- Ease of Use - Bevel capacity up to 57 degrees for increased versatility
- Very lightweight and easy to use.
- Ability to power through perfect and accurate cuts from the blade.
- The blade featuring a good-quality brake.
- Complete management and comfortable grip with necessary dynamics.
- The brake handle sometimes stopping functioning.
Quick Rundown Of Dewalt DCS575B
- DEWALT 7 1/4 circular saw delivers up to 339 cuts per charge in 2-inch x 4-inch pine
- The cordless circular saw has the depth of cut 2-9/16 inch
- Electronic brake - Stops the compact circular saw blade after the trigger is released
- Brushless motor - Maximized for run time and durability 5800RPM optimized speed for quality cuts with speed
- Easy to grip and control the saw.
- Fantastic power surge.
- Excellent power cuts.
- Carefully located LED lights for making cuts easy to see, even in low light conditions.
- Reasonable price.
- Shoes may get caught up on rough materials.