Dewalt DCS361M1 vs DCS361B Miter Saw can both satisfy your needs but if you have to choose one, which one is best for you? Here is our comparison of the two products and a quick review of each one’s pros and cons.
Similarities Between Dewalt DCS361M1 and DCS361B
Surely the first time you see these two saws, you will think that they are practically the same. Here are common characteristics of Dewalt dcs361m1 vs dcs361b that we have carefully analyzed for you.
The first similarity between the two types of saw is that they belong to the DCS361. It is not used for metal cutting or construction. They are a powerful tool for floor builders, decorative installers, and 2x material cutters.
- The second is that both types of saw can run on instead of plugging into an outlet. This is extremely convenient when you have to work in conditions of low power.
- These two saws operate 7-1 / 4 inches on a 5/8 inch plane.
- The engine runs at 3750 per minute
- Their maximum depth can cut at 90 degrees is 8 inches.
- The special feature is that they can be cut over 300 times on 3-1 / 4-inch boards without running out of battery, making it extremely beneficial and convenient for the user.
With the extremely modern features and utilities of Dewalt dcs361m1 and dcs361b, the sawing of wood has never been so simple.
Those are the common characteristics of these two saws. So are they any alike? Let’s continue with the article!
Quick Review of Dewalt DCS361M1.
- Integrated XPS cross cut positioning system for better accuracy and visibility
- Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate has 10 positive stops
- Oversized bevel scale
- Compact, lightweight design (31.6 bs.) for easy transport and storage
Dewalt dcs361m1 is a beloved child of the Dewalt brand with vibrant additional features. Here are the unique points that only pertain to this saw. Are you ready to explore its unicity?
Weight: this machine weighs 31.6 pounds.
When buying the Dewalt dcs361m1, you will get a DCB112 charger and a lithium-ion battery DCB204 4.0Ah MAX XR
It has a carbide cutting blade that assists smoother cuts to lengthen the life of the saw blade
Cut the miter advanced from -3 degrees to 48 degrees.
7 ¼” sliding saw head adds has additional advanced features to ensure that larger materials can be cut through without the need to flip the board to finish cutting.
- Good value for money
- Easy to use
- Components to calculate the output
- Bad running times
Quick Review of DeWalt DCS361B
- Integrated cut line cross-cut positioning system provides adjustment-free cut line indication for better accuracy and visibility. Capacity to cup 3 5/8in nested crown and 3 1/2 base vertically
- Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 11 positive stops improves productivity and ensures cutting accuracy. Oversized bevel scale makes bevel angle adjustments accurate and easy
- Compact, lightweight design (30 lbs.) allows for easy transport and storage
- Cam lock miter handle delivers quick and accurate miter angles
- Precise miter system and machined base fence support optimize durability and cutting accuracy
Each saw has its unique features. The same is true for the Dewalt saw dcs361b. Let’s find out if the distinctive features of Dewalt dcs361b will meet your needs!
Weight: 1.42 pounds for each batter
Its dust port fits dust bags. This will help take out the sawdust conveniently and hygienically.
There are positive stops at 10, 15, 22,5, 31,62 and 45 degrees, a quick and easy cam lock, and rubber feet.
The DCS361’s fully-featured key includes an integrated XPS TM Blade light that produces a glossy display where the blade is placed. A detent plate made of wood Miter makes the Saw easy to switch.
We can say the single minus point of the Dewalt dcs361b is that it does not have electric brakes. However, the blade stops within 5 seconds after releasing the trigger.
- Light and compact
- Precise adaptations
- Manifold factory-set slopes stop
- Weak carbide movement blade teeth
- XPS LED Illumination Light
- Changing of the blades takes a long time
Above is the most detailed information about Dewalt dcs361m1 vs dcs361b. Users should base on the characteristics and features of each product to buy the right kind of saw.
My work is preferred to the most advanced tools because it will help me work as efficiently as possible. That’s why I choose Dewalt dcs361m1 as a companion in my work.
Besides, the price of the product must also be affordable and consistent with its applications. Because more than anyone else, you are the one who understands what features work best for you. The detailed comparison above will assist you in your decision.
More: Best miter saw under 300