Below I will compare the power, portability, and features of the Grizzly G0771Z and G0833P
Difference between Grizzly G0771Z and G0833P
The first saw, GRIZZLY G0771Z, measures with a dimension of 64 x 40-1/2 x 36 inches and weighs 330 lbs. Meanwhile, its counterpart, GRIZZLY G0833P, has a 62 x 39 x 47-3/4 inches in measurement and 416 lbs in weight.
As you can see from the overall size, it is challenging to tell who the winner is because their dimension difference is not too considerable.
In terms of weight, the winner must be G0771Z. It is lighter and more compact than its counterpart, G0833P.
First, the critical element to tell who is champion in the engine power battle is cutting capacity.
G0771Z is equipped with 3-1/8 inches at a maximum depth of cut at 90 degrees and 2-1/4 inches at a maximum depth of cut at 45 degrees. The G0833P features the same cutting capacity in-depth at 90 degrees, but its maximum depth of cut at 45 degrees is at 2-3/16 inches.
As a result, with this difference, G0833P is the winner because its great cutting capacity overweighs G0771Z and gives it a more post-cut on materials.
Also, the blade’s max rip right and left included the fence and rails in this pair is distinctive. Max rip right of the blade of G0771Z is 31 inches while G0833P’s is up to 31-1/2 inches. However, G0771Z outweighs its brother in the max rip left of the blade at 16-3/4 inches while G0833P’s is 11-3/8 inches. Therefore, there is the final victor in this round.
In rim speed at maximum blade diameter battle, G0833P is the champion at 10,074 FPM, while G0771Z only gains 9025 FPM.
In general, GRIZZLY G0833P is the overall winner with premium cutting capacity and blade diameter.
From the specs, you can see the excellent features of these two kinds of hybrid table saws.
The highlight in G0771Z is the max rip left of the blade, including fences and rails at 16-3 / 4 inches. This parameter indicates that G0771Z is really good at cutting on the left side, which is suitable for lefthanders.
There are quite notable characteristics in GRIZZLY G0833P mentioned before, such as cutting capacity and rim speed at maximum blade diameter. Besides, it is exceptional with a dust port. It has up to 2 dust ports with a size of 4 inches & 1-1/2 inches. On the contrary, G0771Z only owns 1 port with 4 inches in measurement.
When purchasing the two types of hybrid table saws, you will receive some accessories, such as heavy-duty mobile bases, bear crawl heavy-duty mobile bases, router extension tables for table saw, and zero clearance table saw insert for G0833P.
Quick Rundown Of Grizzly G0771Z
- 440V operation requires purchasing additional components & installation by our technicians. Please call customer service at (570) 546-9663 for more information
- Precision ground cast iron table Cast iron trunnions 3/8" x 3/4" T-slots & miter gauge 4" dust port Power transfer: V-belt Steel cabinet Hinged motor cover Right hand & rear extension tables Magnetic switch with thermal overload protection Quick release steel splitter Digital readout for bevel angle Includes 10" blade
Quick Rundown Of Grizzly G0833P
- Motor: 3HP, 240V, single-phase, 14A, 3450 RPM
- Solid cast iron table is first heat treated for strength then milled perfectly flat & ground to a mirror-like finish
- Table size (with 2 solid extension wings attached) is 40" x 27"
- Table has T-slots so your miter gauge will not fall off the table when retracted
- 5/8" diameter arbor is long enough to accept dado blades up to 13/16"
Indeed, you find out your favorite hybrid table saw after reading the GRIZZLY G0771Z VS G0833P article. The winner is dependable on your interest and your usage purposes.
If you like a saw with outstanding cutting capacity and good dust-cleaning ability, GRIZZLY G0833P is sure for you. With comfortable and pleasant to operate, the right choice is GRIZZLY G0771Z.
For me, I like to own a simple and easy-to-use saw because I just use it for DIY things. Therefore, G0771Z is my beloved hybrid table saw.