As widely reviewed all over the world, the Husqvarna Automower 315 and 115H Robotic Lawn Mower bear a lot of resemblances. So, which one should be chosen?
Keep reading and you will have the answer for yourself.
Similarity Husqvarna 315 and 115H
To commence with, let’s go through the common value and performance that the two lawnmowers share.
1. Husqvarna product
The first thing to mention is the brand health of Husqvarna.
It is a Swedish corporation that manufactures outdoor power products. Since the launch in 1689, the brand is now famous on a global scale with a long list of gardening equipment.
Therefore, you can be comprehensively relieved to choose the two products from this prestigious brand.
Next, both the 315 and the 115 can connect to the same applications.
Are you living in a smart home? Are you owning a smartphone that can control all the household appliances?
Congratulations, both products can meet your needs. They can get access to the Home@Connect via Bluetooth and work over the range of 100 feet.
Imagine sitting on the chair outdoor, enjoying the fresh air while surfing your smartphone and get the yard cleaned by a smart lawnmower, it is such a great time for relaxation.
3. Yard Size
Both the 315 and the 115 can complete the task within the largest size up to 0.4 Acres, over 5 tennis courts. It is the average size that almost robotic lawnmower can perform.
How wide is your yard? It is as large as 0.4 Acres? In my case, both of them can clean the yard continuously 3 – 4 times without charging.
4. Charging Time
It is of many conveniences when the lawnmowers are battery-powered. Besides, the setup inside can remind the machines to come back for a recharge. Overall, it takes each one 1 hour to get the full energy.
5. And more
Like many other robotic lawnmowers, both the mentioned ones work in silence that won’t disturb your family, in any kind of weather that won’t bother your care about them and go with a 2-year guarantee for residential use as well.
Difference Between Husqvarna 315 and 115H
- Smart home meets smart lawn - manage your lawn with the touch of a button and maintain a yard your neighbor's will envy; the Connect@Home app allows you to set and adjust your Automower's cutting schedule with ease (Bluetooth connectivity works up to 100 ft)
- Guided by hidden boundary wires, Automower knows how to smartly maneuver around your yard and when to return to the charging station for a battery recharge
- Quiet enough to run at night, you'll never have to worry about disturbing your neighbors again with noise or fumes
- Rain or shine, Automower can continuously mow, allowing the very fine grass clippings to act as natural fertilizer for your grass - no more bagging or raking required
- This mower tackles yards up to .4 acres, slopes up to 22 degrees and cuts grass up to 2.4 inches tall
- Husqvarna Automower 115H Robotic Lawn Mower uses smart technology from the world leader in robotic mowing(1) so you can have a beautifully cut lawn 24/7 at the touch of a button
- Easy Control From Smartphone: Husqvarna's smart technology lets you control scheduling, adjust settings, and start and stop your automatic lawn mower from your smartphone
- DIY Installation: Set up your Husqvarna robot mower with the self-installation kit (included); place the charging station, bury or lay the boundary wire around the perimeter of your yard, install the guide wire, choose your settings, and start mowing
- Theft Protection: To reduce the risk of theft, the automatic mower is equipped with a built-in alarm system that will sound if it is lifted and is only deactivated with your unique PIN code
- All Lawns and Weather: The compact robotic mower is weatherproof and can navigate narrow passages, objects and 17-degree slopes with a cut width of 8.7 inches and an area capacity of 720 square feet per hour, making it perfect for lawns of up to 0.4 acre
Despite the aforementioned analogy, there is, of course, several points that tell the two products apart.
The first discrepancy between the two machines is the longest time they can work after a single charge. The 115H can perform well within 60 minutes while the 315 is more durable by 10 minutes, 70 minutes.
2. Cut Height
In this aspect, the 115H can cut the grass that is between 2 and 3.6 inches. Unlike the 115H, the 315 is suitable to cut 0.8-2.4 inches high grass.
3. Screen Display
All robotic lawnmowers nowadays go with screens, and the screens of the two products are Liquid Crystal Display. While the 115H’s screen is the medium one, that of the 315 is the large one.
4. The Maximum Incline Of The Platform
Is your house on a hill or your yard slope? Don’t worry, the two products can tackle well with that. The 115H can perform on the incline up to 17 degrees, the 315 cut grass on the 22-degree sloped yard.
Though enclosed with more conveniences, the 315 is lighter than the 155B. Nonetheless, the difference is not significant with the weight of the former and the latter is 19.8 and 20.7 pounds respectively.
Popular Alternatives Worth Considering:
If your yard is just inclined a bit, you are okay with the grassy yard when you are not home frequently, you can go for the 115H. However, if you live in a hilly area and demand the perfect smoothness of the yard, you can choose the 315.
For me, I would certainly pick up the 315 because I believe the price always goes along with the right function and service.
How about you? Don’t hesitate to share your choice with me