Further down the page, you’ll find some explanations regarding the key similarities and differences between the iRobot Roomba 675 and the iRobot Roomba 694.
But before checking out explanations regarding their design, cleaning performance, battery, and feature, here’s a table that summarizes the main technical summary sheet for these 2 robot vacuums:
iRobot Roomba 675 measures 13.4 x 13.4 x 3.54 inches and weighs 6.77 pounds. Meanwhile, the Roomba 694 measures 13.4 x 13.4 x 3.54 inches and weighs 6.8 pounds.
Cleaning Performance Comparison
Suction Power & Noise
Both have a suction power of 600 Pa and a noise level of 62 dba.
Robot’s ability to walk
With a cleaning area of 120 m2, Roomba 694 has a smaller cleaning area than Roomba 675, with a cleaning area of 150 m2.
Trường hợp 1: Giống nhau.
Thanks to the 16 mm climbing ability, both of them are suitable for thicker carpets and can easily overpass a door threshold (if below 1.6 cm).
Both robots are equipped with a bunch of sensors that prevent bumping into things, falling, and keeping them at a distance of 10 mm from walls and furniture.
iRobot Roomba 675 and Roomba 694 both have dirt detection sensors. It is a system that recognizes high-traffic spots making a cleaner go over these zones a few times until it is clean
Both have a waste bin capacity of 350 ml.
Both can’t empty themselves when the dust bin is dirty, it will stop cleaning when the dustbin needs emptying. The Roomba 694 will notify you when the bin is full, the Roomba 675 does not.
The Roomba 694 is equipped with a standard filter, while the Roomba 675 is equipped with a HEPA filter that makes the robot safe for people with allergies and asthma.
The filters of both Roomba are not removable for washing, you should change the filter every three months.
Ability to suck and sweep
Carpet boost: Neither robot vacuum can recognize carpets to switch the suction power to match certain carpet types.
Side brush: Both have a side brush made of rubber.
Unique Dual Multi-Surface Rubber Brushes don’t get tangled with pet hair. Brushes adjust and flex to stay in constant contact with carpets and hard floors.
Cleaning Brush: Both are equipped with a cleaning brush that has detachable tips and is easier to clean since hair mostly gets clogged around the edges. In addition, the newest brush has 250% more bristles providing a better pickup.
Ability to Mop the floor: Both devices can only sweep and vacuum.
With 1800 mAh Lithium-Ion, Roomba 675 can operate for about 90 minutes and takes 120 minutes to charge. Roomba 694 uses a Lithium-Ion battery with a capacity of 2130 mAh that can work for about 90 minutes and takes 180 minutes to fully charge.
If both robot vacuums don’t finish all the work on a single charge, it will automatically return to the charging dock but when fully charged it will not be able to return to where it left off. Is not suitable for large houses.
The Roomba 694 and Roomba 675 cannot map the layout of your home.
Both only have basic scheduling features. You can only schedule it to work at a specific time and day of the week.
Roomba 675 and Roomba 694 does not have a digital virtual wall creation feature but you can buy an additional virtual wall barrier to create a no-go zone
If you need the device to go to a specific spot, you can use the app remote control and manage its movements by sending it where you want to. Also, with the «Target Point» option you can tap on the map, and the robot will go to that place. Much easier than using the remote control.
Additionally, you can control the two robot vacuums by setting voice prompts through Amazon Alexa Support and Google Assistant Assistant.
When Roomba finishes cleaning, you can view the results in the cleaning history. Both cannot be tracked in real-time, you cannot see its location while the robot is vacuuming.
Quick Rundown Of iRobot Roomba 675
- Capacity volume - .6 liter. Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately)
- Clean and schedule from anywhere with the iRobot HOME App; compatible with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant
- Patented 3-Stage Cleaning System and Dual Multi-Surface Brushes pick up everything from small particles to large debris
- Full suite of intelligent sensors guide the robot under and around furniture to help thoroughly clean your floors
- Auto-Adjust Cleaning Head automatically adapts its height to effectively clean carpets and hard floors
Long operating time.
Short charging time.
Basic activity scheduling only[/i2cons][/i2pc]
Quick Rundown Of iRobot Roomba 694
- CLEAN SMARTER - Sleek, premium design complements your home d?cor; The Roomba 694 is a great way to begin cleaning your home smarter. Just schedule it to clean up daily dirt, dust, and debris with the iRobot HOME app or your voice assistant. - for effortlessly clean floors.
- LOOSENS, LIFTS, & SUCTIONS - The 3 Stage Cleaning system & Dual Multi-Surface brushes grab dirt from carpets & hard floors, an Edge-Sweeping brush takes care of corners & edges.
- LEARNS YOUR LIFE LISTENS TO YOUR VOICE - Learns your cleaning habits to offer up personalized schedules, while Google Assistant & Alexa allow you to start cleaning with just the sound of your voice.
- ADAPTIVE NAVIGATION - A full suite of advanced sensors allow Roomba to navigate under & around furniture, & along edges. Cliff Detect keeps it from falling down stairs.
- SENSES & ELIMINATES DIRT - Dirt Detect Sensors alert your robot about dirtier areas of your home, like high-traffic spots, & cleans them more thoroughly.
Small cleaning area.
Long charging time.[/i2cons][/i2pc]