Further down the page, you’ll find some explanations regarding the key similarities and differences between the Nordictrack Commercial 2450 and the Nordictrack Commercial x22i.
We know that pricing must be the top-concerned problem when it comes to purchasing (literally). In this battle, the Nordictrack Commercial 2450 takes the lead since it is $700 cheaper than the x22i. Additionally, it stands between 1750 and Nordictrack Commercial 2950.
That being said, let’s see how much weight these trainers can handle. Just like other Nordictrack trainers, they can carry a maximum of 300 pounds. There is no difference in user capacity between the cheap and the expensive one, unfortunately.
What about the number of built-in workout programs in each trainer? Well, both Commercial 2450 and x22i come with 50 onboard programs for trainers to achieve their goals, such as calorie burn, intervals, and simple manual options.
In terms of power, the x22i is equipped with a powerful 4.0 CHP motor. Regarding this matter, NordicTrack 2450 reaches the same as x22i’s power and speed.
Let’s discuss the treadmill’s incline range. In most of Nordictrack’s products, the incline and decline gap is always impressively wide. It’s the same case for these two. The Commercial 2450’s incline range is about -3% to 14%. The figure for NordicTrack x22i is a bit wider: -6-40%.
You may wonder whether there are rollers to move the trainers? Well, they both have rollers. More specifically, the Nordictrack 2450 is manufactured from an all-steel frame and has wheels on the bottom. As a result, it is simple to fold up and move it away in your house. In contrast, x22i is designed to be placed in a fixed position because it cannot be folded and moved up and downstairs.
As mentioned above, the console allows you to change the speed, the incline, and the decline angle for more comfortable training. According to the manual, the x22i model offers perfect size with 22’’ Smart HD by comparison with the NordicTrack 2450 only has a 14’’ screen. If you have a chance to run on 2450 to compare, those 8’’ bring a big difference!
What about their connection with other devices? Well, just like other Nordictrack trainers, you can use the built-in Bluetooth connecting gate in each trainer. However, there is no USB port or Internet connectivity in these two.
If you seek an application capable of these treadmills to keep track of your training, then the only choice for you is iFit. Once you buy these trainers, a premium iFit account will be assigned to you.
Regarding the water bottle cubbies, both treadmills have a small built-in corner to place the drink.
Quick Rundown OfNordictrack Commercial 2450
- 30-Day iFIT Family Membership Included; Stream live & on-demand workouts on your equipment with Global Workouts & Studio Classes; Add up to 5 users; Elite trainers adjust your equipment ($39 value)
- Immersive 14-inch interactive HD touchscreen streams on-demand iFIT workouts directly to your equipment and provides easy stats tracking; SMART-Response motor for effective running and cardio training
- -3 to 15 % OneTouch incline control; 12 MPH SMART OneTouch speed control; Your iFIT trainer auto-adjusts your speed and incline to meet trainer requirements and match real-world terrain
- Innovative SpaceSaver design with EasyLift Assist means your treadmill can fold up after your run for compact, simple storage; 22” x 60” tread belt for leg and elbow space; Runners Flex cushioning
- 300-pound user capacity; Protected with a 10-year frame warranty, 2-year parts warranty, and 1-year labor warranty; 59.25” H x 39.25” W x 81.25” L. FASTER Dual 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz Wi-Fi Connectivity
Fold up easily[/i2pros][i2cons]Bluetooth cannot connect with wireless headphones
Quick Rundown Of Nordictrack Commercial x22i[i2pc show_title=”false” title=”Pros & Cons” show_button=”false” pros_title=”Pros” cons_title=”Cons” ][i2pros]Wide range of incline and decline
Large HD Touch Screen
NordicTrack’s second most expensive treadmill[/i2cons][/i2pc]
We have to say that in terms of features, both NordicTrack Commercial 2450 and x22i present an excellent and similar performance.
However, in our opinion, the overall winner should be the NordicTrack Commercial 2450 as it possesses folding features at a valuable cost that is suitable for everyone and a variety of spaces.