Further down the page, you’ll find some explanations regarding the key similarities and differences between the Nordictrack Commercial 2950 and the Sole F85.
But before checking out explanations regarding their specs and features here’s a table that summarizes the main technical summary sheet for these 2 treadmills:
There is a huge difference in the price tag of Nordictrack Commercial 2950 vs Sole F85. You can buy the F85 for around $1900 but have to pay double to get the opponent product.
Regarding user capacity, you must highly praise the Sole product. It can hold up to 400 pounds, but the rival only allows 300 pounds of the weight limit.
If you choose Sole F85, you can pick 1 of 10 built-in workout programs to practice. But things go differently with the Nordictrack treadmill. You will receive a 1-year iFit family membership with a vast library of global workouts from many professional trainers to make your training effective.
Now, let’s see which one is more powerful. The 2950 model comes with a powerful 4.25 CHP DurX™ Commercial Plus Motor, providing the speed range of 0 to 12 MPH and the impressive incline range of -3 to 15%. Besides, its rival packs a 4.0 CHP motor with 0.5-12 MPH speed range and 0-15% rack-and-pinion incline range.
Rest assured that these two machines are relatively quiet, thanks to the Cushion Flex to reduce joint impact.
The manufacturers also design both with cooling fans for less heat during their operation.
However, only Sole F85 can support you to monitor your heart rate through pulse grip and chest strap.
Nordictrack Commercial 2950 measures 79.5 x 39.2 x 66.6 inches in dimensions, while Sole F85’s sizes are 80 x 35 x 58 inches. It must be mentioned that they share a running surface of 22 x 60 inches in common.
The 2950 and F85 trainers include the 2.5-inch and 2.75-inch rollers, respectively, to make transport much easier.
If you wonder about the space these machines take up, their innovative space-saver design will help you. Let’s fold the treadmill up after your training for compact storage.
Nordictrack 2950 allows for more accurate incline and speed adjustments with the help of the enhanced automatic trainer control. On the other side, there is a streamlined control console along the sides of the LCD of the F85 trainer, so that you need to adjust speed and incline by yourself.
If you are interested in a large, immersive display, Nordictrack Commercial 2950 with its 22-inch HD touchscreen is undoubtedly your great buy. Meanwhile, Sole F85 is quite good in case you expect a simple 9-inch LCD touch panel with enough helpful information, like speed, burning calories, and more.
The 2950 machine has two digitally amplified speakers, while the counterpart includes an MP3-compatible sound system. Especially, both provide you with Bluetooth connectivity so that you can freely listen to your favorite playlist throughout the training.
Each machine also has a unique feature. To be specific, Nordictrack Commercial 2950 can be connected to Android 9 OS. On the other side, Sole F85 is also equipped with a USB port so that you can charge devices for convenience.
Quick Rundown Of Nordictrack Commercial 2950
- 30-Day iFIT Family Membership Included; Stream live & on-demand workouts on your equipment with Global Workouts & Studio Classes; Add up to 5 users; Elite trainers adjust your equipment ($39 value)
- 22” HD Interactive Touchscreen Display streams on-demand iFIT workouts into your home directly on your treadmill; SMART-Response motor for effective running and cardio training at home
- -3 to 15% Digital Quick Incline control; 0-12 MPH Digital QuickSpeed control; Your iFIT trainer auto-adjusts your smart treadmill’s speed and incline for an optimized workout that meets your goals
- Innovative SpaceSaver design with EasyLift Assist means your treadmill folds up after your workout for compact, simple storage; 22” x 60” tread belt with Runners Flex cushioning reduces joint impact
- 300-pound user capacity; Protected with a 10-year frame warranty, 2-year parts warranty, and 1-year labor warranty; 66.6” H x 39.2” W x 79.5” L
Enjoy the graphics performance through the 22-inch touchscreen
Automatic trainer control
Allows for Android connectivity
12-month iFit for tons of global workouts[/i2pros][i2cons]Does not include any device to monitor heart rate
Only holds up to 300 pounds[/i2cons][/i2pc]
Quick Rundown Of Sole F85
- UNLEASH YOUR FULL POTENTIAL - Elevate your fitness journey with our New 2023 Sole F80 Treadmill! Featuring a powerful 4.0 HP motor, this incline treadmill powers your workouts seamlessly on the expansive 22"x 60" running surface.
- VERSATILE WORKOUTS - This walking and running treadmill offers an array of fitness programs, including Manual, Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, Strength, HIIT, 10K, Custom, HRC*2, Fit. Test*7, and Template*12. Tailor your treadmill workouts to your goals!
- SPACE-SAVING DESIGN - This folding treadmill features a release lever that makes storage a breeze. These are the perfect foldable treadmills for home use, offering premium performance without compromising on space.
- WIDE SPEED RANGE - Take command of your treadmill workout with a speed range from 0.5-12 MPH (1-22 Kph). Whether you're walking, jogging, or sprinting, you have control over your Sole Treadmill's pace. Adjust it to match your goals effortlessly.
- IMPORTANT DELIVERY DETAILS - Please make sure to update your contact information and preferences so that we can reach you to schedule the delivery. Otherwise, your shipment may be subject to delivery without an appointment.
Get the more beneficial warranty
Impressive maximum weight capacity[/i2pros][i2cons]Small display
The battle between Nordictrack Commercial 2950 vs Sole F85 is truly rigorous because both deserve to be the best treadmill. However, our final option will be Sole F85 thanks to its reasonable price and heart rate monitor.
If you expect a more professional trainer, you can opt for the other candidate as well. Good luck!