Further down the page, you’ll find some explanations regarding the key similarities and differences between the NordicTrack T 9.5 S and the NordicTrack Commercial 2450.
But before checking out explanations regarding their specs and features here’s a table that summarizes the main technical summary sheet for these 2 treadmills:
Pricing is the first factor that people consider when buying a trainer. In this round, the Nordictrack t 9.5 S takes the lead since it is about $50 cheaper than 2450.
Given that fact, you may ask if 2450 can carry people with more weight than the t 9.5 s, right? Then, the answer is no. They both have a user capacity of 300 pounds.
The third point to discuss is the number of built-in exercises of each trainer. These two both have 50 built-in workout programs.
What about the product’s power? For NordicTrack 2450, the motor runs at 4.0 CHP, while the NordicTrack t 9.5 s’s motor is a bit weaker with 3.6 CHP.
Thanks to the WhisperQuiet technique, both Norditrack t 9.5s and 2450 can perform powerful workouts without much noise produced.
Let’s discuss the trainer’s incline range. The wide movement range of the treadmill is what makes Nordictrack distinctive. For the t 9.5 S, the widely published range is about 0-12%, while 2450 offers a better incline range: -3% to 15%.
What about their maximum speed available? According to the manufacturer manual, they both share the same speed capacity: 0-12 MPH. When the trainers run at their highest capacity and release the heat, then the built-in dual AutoBreeze workout fans will cool them down.
In terms of heart monitoring systems, these treadmills also use the similar technique of EKG grip pulse.
The size is also an important factor to consider while buying the trainer. The Nordictrack t 9.5 s is 78.9″ long x 35.5″ wide x 59.4″ high. Meanwhile, the NordicTrack 2450 takes space up to 81.2″ long x 39.2″ wide x 69.9″ high. That being said, 2450 seems to be spacier than the t 9.5s.
In terms of heaviness, the t 9.5s is about 200 lbs, while 2450 weighs 260 pounds. Given that fact, 2450 is heavier.
What makes the Nordictrack’s treadmill distinctive in the market is the EasyLift Assist feature, making it easier to fold and move the machine. When folded, the t 9.5s will take up 39.25″ wide x 42.6″ long x 72.9″ high, while the NordicTrack 2450 is 81.2″ long, 39.2″ wide, and 69.9″ high.
Given those facts, you may question, “Is there any wheeling system to move the trainer?”. Then, the answer is “Yes, there is.” The NordicTrack T Series – 9.5 s is equipped with 1.9″ precision and balanced non-flex rollers, while the 2450’s rollers are about 2.5″.
The belt size is also important as this figure shows how comfortable you will feel when training. In this battle, the Nordictrack 2450 wins for the 22″ x 60″ commercial tread belt, compared to the 20″ x 60″ belt of t 9.5s.
In terms of console size, both Nordictrack trainers are equipped with a 14″ Smart HD touchscreen, providing users the best experience while working out.
When there is a need to change the incline range or the speed, you just need to push the “speed” or “incline/decline” button on that big console.
To add in, these trainers also contain two 2″ speakers, so users can work out and listen to hyping music at the same time to boost the mood. In particular, they are Bluetooth capable.
However, the Internet connectivity isn’t available yet, and neither is the USB port.
With the EasyLift Assist, it is easy to tilt up and back the machine or resize it as small as possible. The cooling fan system is also available to decrease the heat if needed.
In case you are seeking applications compatible with these treadmills, then iFit is the right choice. Immediately after buying the trainer, you will be provided a premium iFit account.
Additionally, most Nordictrack treadmills are connectable to Android and iOS devices. The same case applies to the t 9.5 s and 2450.
Last but not least, both trainers have water bottle cubbies, but unfortunately, only the t9.5s have the device holder. Therefore, users of Nordictrack Commercial 2450 have the space to put their bottles but don’t have space for other stuff.
Regarding the product warranty, the Nordictrack 2450 vs. t 9.5s both offer such generous services for users. To be specific, the manufacturer guarantees a 10-year frame, 2-year parts, and 1-year labor maintenance for those who buy these two treadmills.
Quick Rundown Of NordicTrack T 9.5 S
- Bring Home Interactive Personal Training powered by iFit; 12-month iFit family membership included; create up to 5 individual exercise profiles; Access live, studio, and global workouts ($396 value)
- Immersive 14-inch interactive HD touchscreen streams on-demand iFit workouts directly to your equipment and provides easy stats tracking; SMART-Response motor for effective running and cardio training
- 12% OneTouch incline control; 12 MPH SMART OneTouch speed control; Your iFit Trainer auto-adjusts your smart treadmill’s speed and incline for a fully-optimized workout that meets your goals
- 20” x 60” tread deck offers plenty of leg and elbow space while you run; Innovative SpaceSaver design with EasyLift Assist means your treadmill can fold up after your run for compact, simple storage
- 300-pound total weight capacity; Protected with a 10-year frame warranty, 2-year parts warranty, and 1-year labor warranty; 59.4” H x 35.5” W x 78.9” L
Quick Rundown Of NordicTrack Commercial 2450
- 30-Day iFIT Family Membership Included; Stream live & on-demand workouts on your equipment with Global Workouts & Studio Classes; Add up to 5 users; Elite trainers adjust your equipment ($39 value)
- Immersive 14-inch interactive HD touchscreen streams on-demand iFIT workouts directly to your equipment and provides easy stats tracking; SMART-Response motor for effective running and cardio training
- -3 to 15 % OneTouch incline control; 12 MPH SMART OneTouch speed control; Your iFIT trainer auto-adjusts your speed and incline to meet trainer requirements and match real-world terrain
- Innovative SpaceSaver design with EasyLift Assist means your treadmill can fold up after your run for compact, simple storage; 22” x 60” tread belt for leg and elbow space; Runners Flex cushioning
- 300-pound user capacity; Protected with a 10-year frame warranty, 2-year parts warranty, and 1-year labor warranty; 59.25” H x 39.25” W x 81.25” L. FASTER Dual 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz Wi-Fi Connectivity
We have discussed Nordictrack t 9.5 s vs 2450 through this post. It’s so challenging to choose a better choice between them since both products have their pros and cons.
However, if we have to pick one, then the t 9.5s is our first choice since we love cheap-but-quality trainers.