Further down the page, you’ll find some explanations regarding the key similarities and differences between the ProForm 300i and the ProForm 305 CST.
Price is typically the most important factor, right? The ProForm 305 CST dominates, being almost $500 cheaper than the Proform 300I!
The first similarity between the two machines is the maximum weight they can hold: 300 pounds!
Next, let’s look at the number of training programs supported by the two machines. The ProForm 305 CST is supported with 16 exercises, while its rival is only supported with 10 exercises!
If the ProForm 305 CST offers a 2.5 CHP motor, the proform 300I engine only has a 2 CHP motor. So the Proform 300I engine is at loss in the competition!
What about the incline ranges of the two treadmills? Both machines have impressive tilt ranges. The ProForm 305 CST and the Proform 300I can both reach 10% for the maximum percent tilt!
Another similarity between the two machines is their maximum speed of 10MPH! There seem to be quite a few similarities between them, right?
When operating for a long time, machines will have a phenomenon of heat generation. Though the two machines do not have a fan, both have a self-cooling mechanism when the temperature is high!
The ProForm 305 CST has a heart rate monitoring function, called the EKG Grip Pulse, while its rival does not.
The ProForm 300I has a dimension of 59” H x 29” W x 55” L, while the competitor ProForm 305 CST has a dimension of 59” H x 29” W x 60” L. It seems that the two machines do not differ much between their sizes. However, the proform 300I is not suitable for people who are a bit taller!
Next is the ratio of the belt. According to the manual, the 300I has a 16” x 50” belt, which is fully compatible with the ProForm 305 CST. For this reason, both machines are recommended for runners who are under 6 meters tall.
To change or customize speed and tilt range, just press the “Power” and “Tilt” buttons on the control panel.
Let’s take a look at the features of the screens! The ProForm 305 CST is better with a 5-inch high-contrast multi-color screen. In contrast, the Proform 300I only has a large black and white LCD screen!
Next is the speaker system! The ProForm 305 CST and proform 300I come with a 2-inch optical amplifier, just like any other wireless device!
Of course, both machines are supported with Bluetooth, USB ports, and a Wifi connection!
In addition, as soon as you buy these trainers, a premium iFit account will be issued to you! This is exactly what many people are interested in if they want to track their workouts!
In addition, switching between operating systems can’t be difficult for you, as both Android and iOS systems are compatible.
Finally, for those who have a habit of carrying water when exercising, both treadmills have built-in small corners for storage, and if you need a system stand, the Proform 300I will take care of it for you!
According to the manual, the ProForm 305 CST is covered with a 5-year engine & frame warranty, and a 90-day parts & labor warranty. Its competitor, the Proform 300I, is covered with a 5-year frame warranty and a 90-day parts & labor warranty.
Quick Rundown Of ProForm 300i
- Discover Trainer-Led Workouts at Home; A 30-day iFit trial membership gives you access to interactive training sessions, on-demand studio & global workouts, and connected fitness tracking in your home
- Large LCD Display; Track distance, cadence, and estimated calorie burn; Stream interactive iFit workouts to your own tablet or smartphone to stay engaged and motivated as you train
- 10 MPH Digital QuickSpeed Controls; 10% Digital Quick Incline Controls; Adjust your speed and incline with the touch of a button or let your iFit Trainers auto-adjust your treadmill as you run
- 16” x 50” Belt; Recommended for runners under 6-feet tall; ProShox cushioning for a more comfortable workout; Folding SpaceSaver design for compact storage; Auxiliary port with dual 2” speakers
- 300-pound user weight capacity; Protected with a 5-year frame warranty and a 90-day parts & labor warranty; 59” H x 29” W x 55” L
Quick Rundown Of ProForm 305 CST
- IFit coach ready; Access iFit account from computer, tablet, or Smartphone; Requires membership, sold separately
- 5 inch high contrast multi color display, 16 on board workouts, EKG grip Pulse heart rate sensor, 2.5 HP Mach motor
- 16 x 50 inches tread belt, 0 to 10 MPH digital quick speed control, 0 to 10 percent digital quick incline control
- Adjustable proshox plus cushioning, SpaceSaver design, integrated device shelf, audio auxiliary port, out of box easy assembly
- The 305 cst is protected with a 5 year frame & motor warranty, and 90 day parts & labor warranty; Built with the whole family in mind, the 305 cst treadmill accommodates upto 300 pounds
There will be many reviews surrounding Proform 300I Vs 305 CST. Overall, Proform 305 CST is the better choice. However, for those who believe in choosing an affordable product, ProForm 300I is still a good choice!
Of course, your choice is always the first criteria for our review! Hope you will find yourself a satisfactory product!