Sun Joe is undeniably a well-known brand specializing in making high-quality outdoor tools. And Sun Joe TJ603E vs TJ604E are the most sought-after products that promise to give users high-end performance and optimum comfort. For this reason, it is quite tricky to choose only one.
But do not worry. Let’s refer to our thorough comparison below to make an informed decision.
Differences Between Sun Joe TJ603E and TJ604E.
Which Tiller Is Much More Convenient?
Regarding weight, Sun Joe TJ603E vs TJ604E surprisingly share the same specs of 27.1 pounds. However, there is a small difference in their dimensions. Specifically, the TJ603E model has the dimensions of 55 x 43 x 17 inches, and the TJ604E’s dimensions are 55 x 43 x 43 inches.
We can conclude that the TJ603E tiller is slightly more compact than its counterpart, but rest assured that they are all lightweight and portable enough for you to lift and move around the working areas.
Power is the most critical feature while you pick up an electric tiller because it will rely mostly on your gardening performance.
Sun Joe TJ603E offers a 12 Amp motor generating up to 340 rotations per minute (RPM). This power is enough to cut through the soil and pulverize dirt with minimal effort.
But do not surprise as its opponent is on another level. It is equipped with a robust 13.5 Amp engine that can conduct the gardening jobs at 370 RPM. Sounds impressive, right?
As such, we do not need to argue more about the winner in this field because it belongs to Sun Joe TJ604E for sure.
Stunning Features And Attached Accessories
In addition to mobility, Sun Joe TJ603E vs TJ604E have lots of similarities in other stunning features. Let’s see what they are!
First and foremost, these two models come with a three-position wheel adjustment. This setting enables you to adjust the rear wheels up to different points and handle them to get the maximum depth of tilling.
Those first-time users can get used to these devices, thanks to the plug-and-play tool. All you need to do is to press the button and operate the machine. Furthermore, its handle is foldable enough for you to store this tiller conveniently.
Most notably, their six steel angled tines have made them excel other tillers on the market. They are able to cultivate up to 16-inch wide and 8-inch deep as well as adjust in various directions in order to penetrate any soil or root quickly. As a result, you will experience the premium tilling performance.
If you buy Sun Joe TJ603E or TJ604E, you shall receive six angled steel tines, three-position wheel adjustment, a foldable handle, and a plug-and-play button.
Quick Rundown Of Sun Joe TC603E
- POWERFUL: 12-amp motor cultivates up to 16 in. (40. 6 cm) wide x 8 in. (20. 3 cm) deep
- DURABLE: 6 Steel angled tines for maximum durability and performance
- EASY STORAGE: Handle folds for convenient storage and easy transport; voltage (V): 120
- WHEEL-ADJUSTMENT: 3-position wheel adjustment
- Power source type: Corded Electric. Required extension cord rating: 14 gauge
- Easy to maneuver
- Compact and lightweight design
- Six angled tines to perform gardening tasks well
- 3-position wheel adjustment
- Not suitable for a large garden
- Lacks variable speed
- Requires corded operation
Quick Rundown Of Sun Joe TJ604E
- Powerful: 13. 5-Amp motor cultivates up to 16 in. Wide x 8 in. Deep
- Durable: 6 Steel angled tines for maximum durability and performance
- Easy storage: handle folds for convenient storage and easy transport
- Wheel-adjustment: 3-position wheel adjustment
- 3-position wheel adjustment
- Six angled tines to tackle any challenges in your garden
- Powerful motor and impressive rotation speed
- Easy to operate
- Operates at one speed
- Needs assembly and corded operation
To Sum Up
It can be said that Sun Joe TJ603E vs TJ604E is much identical, from their weight to their comfortable operation, ease of use, and more. But the difference in power is what you should pay closer attention to get a perfect tiller for your garden.
We will recommend the TJ604E model as it is more robust, of course. But the final decision is up to you. Good luck!