- Best Circular Saw Blade For Cutting Plastic
- 1. Freud LU94M010 Plastic Blade.
- 2. Concord ACB1000T100HP Metal Saw Blade.
- 3. Diablo D1080N Metal & Plastic Cutting Saw Blade.
- 4. TOMAX TMA10801 TCG Saw Blade.
- 5. Irwin 11820ZR Cutting Saw Blade.
- 6. Rockwell RW9282 Steel Compact Circular Saw Blade.
- 7. Oshlun SBNF-072560 TCG Saw Blade.
- 8. Evolution Power Tools RAGE BLADE Cutting Blade
- 9. PORTER-CABLE 12057 Circular Saw Blade.
- 10. DEWALT DW9153 Circular Saw Blade.
Best Circular Saw Blade For Cutting Plastic
Are you looking for the top 10 best circular saw blade for cutting plastic ( vinyl plank flooring, vinyl siding, hard plastic, PVC pipe…) to make your work more effective? Follow this article to choose the best product for you!
The circular saw is one of the most common tools in the life of every family in this day and age. In addition to using tools to cut metal and cut wood, plastic cutting is also a problem that many consumers are interested in.
And the question is what kind of circular saw should you choose to cut the plastic.
If you still haven’t found the answer to that question, do not forget the following article!
Therefore, we will introduce you to the top 10 best circular saw blade for cutting plastic that receives the most positive user reviews in this article.
Let’s find out what those names are!
1. Freud LU94M010 Plastic Blade.
Topping this list is the Freud LU94M010 Plastic Blade. This is one of the most popular consumer cheats because of its great features.
The outstanding advantage of this saw blade is its ease of use and durability. The Freud LU94M010 saw blade is sized 10 inches and has 80 teeth around, making it easy to cut a variety of different materials, especially plastic. Moreover, this saw has a thin kerf that makes its structure more attractive while making the cut more precise.
Besides, to help protect the saw blade from damage during use, the manufacturer has designed an additional protective coating on the surface. This coating also works to reduce the curvature of the saw blade, thereby helping to extend the life of the product. Therefore, you can feel secure during use.
- Exclusive Freud TiCo Hi-Density Carbide with modified triple chip grind (MTCG) tooth design enables clean smooth cuts while eliminating melting
- Negative hook angle produces a superior finish without grabbing the material
- Ideal material thickness: ╝" to 1-5/8"
- Laser cut Anti-vibration vents drastically reduces vibration extending blade life
- Recommended for plexiglass, plastics, chip board, plywood, and laminates, Imported
2. Concord ACB1000T100HP Metal Saw Blade.
Despite being a specialized product for cutting metal, Concord ACB1000T100HP Metal Saw Blade is considered an excellent plastic cutting tool. This saw has a diameter of 10 inches and comes with 100 teeth, offering incredible cutting performance.
With this saw blade, you can cut a lot of different materials such as plastics, fiberglass, plexiglass, PVC, etc. You do not need to worry that plastic sheets will melt during cutting.
The reason is that this product has thermal expansion slots, which release the temperature very quickly, so it does not affect the cutting material, especially when cutting plastic.
The quality of this saw’s cut is also highly appreciated by users. Despite its low cost, this product creates high-precision cuts, clean and smooth cuts as well as having high aesthetics.
- TCG Grind: Triple Chip Grind allows for smooth cut on non ferrous and plastic items
- Ultra sharp, hard titanium carbide
- Ideal for cutting non ferrous metals such as Aluminum, Brass, copper, bronze and more as well as plastics, plexiglass, PVC, Acrylics & Fiberglass
- Equipment use with Circular Saw, Miter Saw, Table Saw, Radial Arm Saw, etc.
- 3.2 mm kerf design, TCG Grind & -5Degree hook
3. Diablo D1080N Metal & Plastic Cutting Saw Blade.
It can be said that Diablo is a circular saw blade brand that is very familiar to consumers.
Diablo products are used to cut non-ferrous metals and plastic materials. Therefore, if you are looking for a good plastic cutting circular saw, Diablo D1080N Metal & Plastic Cutting Saw Blade is an ideal choice for you.
- Laser Cut Stabilizer Vents Trap Noise And Vibration Keeping It Cool And Reducing Blade Warp
- Laser cut heat expansion slots allow blade to expand due to heat build-up keeping the cut true and straight
- Durable micro grain titanium carbide for extreme durability, razor-sharp cuts, and long life
- Package height:14.0"
This saw blade is 10 inches in diameter and 80 serrated, made from corrosion-resistant carbide. Furthermore, the surface of the saw blade is covered with a Perma-Shield non-stick layer that is resistant to corrosion and limited by temperature, helping the saw to maintain sharpness throughout the use. Therefore, you can use the product for a long time without worrying it will be damaged.
With the ability to cut lasers, this saw blade gives high precision cuts. Also, this saw is compatible with all brands of saws currently available on the market. And this is the most outstanding advantage of the product.
4. TOMAX TMA10801 TCG Saw Blade.
TOMAX is probably a familiar name in the field of saw blade manufacturing on the market today. As one of the saw blades used for metal cutting, TOMAX TMA10801 TCG Saw Blade is also rated as capable of cutting plastic very effectively.
The biggest advantage of this saw blade is its high durability. Remarkably, with 10 inches and 80 teeth, this saw blade can help you create high-precision cuts very quickly and without using too much effort.
This product has the ability to operate continuously for a long time without fear of damage or wear and tear when used for too long. In addition, the product is also designed with resistance to external influences, limiting interference, and reducing saw blade quality.
- Ideal for cutting Plastic, Aluminum and Non-Ferrous Metals
- Construction grade carbide teeth provide maximum resistance for longer life
- Electrophoretic Coating reduces the rusting and corrosion
- TCG Grind for a durable and smooth cut on non-ferrous metals, aluminum, and plastic items
- Quality Guarantee, Limited Lifetime Warranty by TOMAX
5. Irwin 11820ZR Cutting Saw Blade.
The saw blades from the Irwin brand come in a variety of sizes, from 7.5 inches to 12 inches, the number of teeth also ranges from 12 to 140 teeth. In this article, we will focus on introducing products with dimensions of 6.5 inches and 140 teeth.
This is a saw designed primarily for framing purposes, but you can still use it to cut plastic effectively. With 140 teeth made from carbide, this saw blade gives you smooth and clean cuts that are highly aesthetically pleasing.
The manufacturer also integrated this saw for an ultra-thin kerf blade, making it easy to perform multiple cuts in each use. At the same time, this also helps extend product life, reducing damage or the condition of the saw blade being bent while cutting hard surfaces.
- Precision ground teeth for smooth, accurate cuts
- Fully Hardened plate runs truer longer
- Heavy gauge high carbon steel for extended life
6. Rockwell RW9282 Steel Compact Circular Saw Blade.
If you are looking for a compact circular saw that does not take up much space in your home but still ensures working efficiency, then Rockwell Steel Compact Circular Saw Blade RW9282 is the best choice for you.
Measuring only 4.5 inches and 60 teeth, this is a very convenient saw blade for cutting jobs that require high mobility. Moreover, this saw blade is very easy to use and does not require much effort to operate like other circular saw blades.
In particular, this saw blade is also specially designed for left-handed people, which means you can see the saw blade during cutting. However, because of its small size, this saw has a shallow depth of cut compared to other types of blades. Therefore, the ability to cut is also limited and not as good as the larger sized products. However, after all, this is still a product enough to meet the basic needs of your work.
- Rockwell 4-1/2 inch 60T HSS Saw Blade
- 60 teeth and thin kerf for fast and smooth cutting
- For cutting wood, plastic, aluminum, metal and drywall
- For use with the RK3441K Rockwell Compact Circular Saw
7. Oshlun SBNF-072560 TCG Saw Blade.
If you want to own a circular saw blade for cutting plastic with reasonable price and excellent working performance, Oshlun Saw Blade SBNF-072560 TCG is one of the ideal options for you.
The characteristic of the Oshlun Saw Blade SBNF-072560 TCG circular saw is for cutting metals such as aluminum, copper, or brass thanks to the powerful 3-chip tooth configuration. However, this type of saw blade also works very well when cutting plastics.
Moreover, the blade has a diameter of 7.3 inches and 60 teeth made of high-grade C1 carbide. The carbide will create tungsten particles that make the cutting process easier and more efficient. At the same time, the carbide material will keep the saw blade clean and shiny during use.
The cut of this saw blade is very smooth and beautiful. Besides, technology to reduce noise and vibration during cutting is also a prominent feature of this product, creating a sense of comfort for the user.
- Professional Grade C-1 Carbide
- Negative Hook Angle
- Triple Chip Tooth Grind
- Precision Ground Carbide Tips
- Heat Vents for Cooler Operation
8. Evolution Power Tools RAGE BLADE Cutting Blade
If you are in need of a circular metal blade, the Evolution 230BLADESS saw blade is a perfect choice.
Evolution Power Tools Cutting Blade RAGEBLADE is one of the best metal and plastic circular saws available today. This saw has received a lot of positive reviews and feedback from customers.
The working performance of this saw blade is awe-inspiring. Measuring 7.3 inches and 20 teeth designed with high-quality carbide, the product will bring the highest performance for you, best serve your work.
Besides, this product is also durable, and you can use it for a long time without having to worry about it will be damaged, corroded, or lost its shine.
However, you need to note that this saw blade will be hot when operating for long periods. Therefore, to be safe, you need to wear protective gear while working with it.
- Cuts through steel, aluminum, wood, and plastic.
- Anti-kickback system
- 7-1/4-Inch Diameter
- Drycut technology-cutting produces little heat and few burrs
9. PORTER-CABLE 12057 Circular Saw Blade.
PORTER-CABLE 12057 Circular Saw Blade is one of the saws in the budget segment that can cater to your plastic cutting needs.
Despite its modest size, only 4.5 inches, this saw has up to 4.5 teeth. Therefore, it has a breakneck turning speed and has an amazingly high cutting performance, enough to perform your toughest cutting tasks.
The blade is made of high-grade carbide with high durability, maintaining excellent sharpness and shine during use. Not only that, but the cut of the PORTER-CABLE 12057 Circular Saw Blade is also very smooth and clean on all surfaces of different materials.
- Extends blade life
- Reduces need for final finishing
- Includes one blade in pack
10. DEWALT DW9153 Circular Saw Blade.
For engineers or people who are knowledgeable about hand tools, mainly circular saws, DEWALT is a familiar brand. This is the market-leading brand in terms of product quality and customer trust.
DEWALT DW9153 Circular Saw Blade is a wise choice if you want to cut plastic. Its features will surprise you!
Measuring 6.5 inches and 90 teeth, this saw cuts an average of more than 600 cuts at 1800 revolutions per minute. The cut is not rough or deformed, but it is also extremely accurate, sharp, and smooth.
Thermal technology is also a distinctive feature of this product. These expansion slots are equipped to cool the saw blade during long-term operation. So you can safely use it without risk.
If you want to extend the life and maintain the sharpness and shine of the saw blade, you can sharpen it yourself after each use without worrying it will be bent or deformed.
- Tougher tungsten carbide of the circular saw blade stays sharper longer
- Specially formulated anti-stick coating minimizes friction and gum-up for smoother cuts
- Thin kerf for fast and smooth cutting action
- Ribbed heat vents allow blade to run cooler, reducing blade flexing and binding
- All blades feature 5/8-inch arbor with diamond knock-out
Above is the information about the top 10 best circular saw blade for cutting plastic on the market today. Depending on the needs and financial conditions, each person will have an option to own the product that best suits you.
We hope the above information can give you a basis to decide which type of circular saw to serve your job effectively.
Finally, thanks for reading!