Are you in need of the best portable generator inverter for home or camping?
Below is a list of 10 Generator Inverter with our reviews.
- 1. WEN 56200i 2000-Watt Inverter Generator
- 2. Champion 3400-Watt Inverter Generator
- 3. Westinghouse WH2200iXLT inverter Generator
- 4. Briggs & Stratton P3000 Inverter Generator
- 5. Generac GP2200i 2200 Watt Inverter Generator
- 6. Yamaha EF2000iSv2 Inverter Generator
- 7. Generac iQ2000 Super Quiet Inverter Generator
- 8. Pulsar G2319N Quiet Inverter Generator
- 9. Honda EU2200i Inverter Generator
- 10. Predator 3500 Watt Quiet Inverter Generator
1. WEN 56200i 2000-Watt Inverter Generator
- Dimensions: 18" x 11" x 18" | Weight: 50 lbs
- Noise Level: 53 dB operation
- EPA III and CARB Compliant 79.7 cc 4-stroke OHV engine produces 2000 surge watts and 1600 rated...
- Great for campgrounds, construction sites, tailgates and power outages
- Produces clean power to safely operate and prevent damage to sensitive electronics such as phones,...
- Flawless performance
- Reasonably-priced regarding what it offers
- Low operating noise level, really convenient to use in public space
- More user-friendly than most products of its price thanks to handy features such as low fuel shutoff or fuel gauge
- The decent running time of 9.4 hours at 25% load
- Lower running watts and runtime
- Higher oil consumption
2. Champion 3400-Watt Inverter Generator
- Dual Fuel – Operate your 3400-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or...
- Convenient Electric Start with 3-Position Ignition Switch – Battery included, plus Quick Touch...
- Ultra-Quiet Operation – 59 dBA is perfect for RVs, tailgating, your next project or backup power...
- Clean Power for Sensitive Electronics – RV Ready with a 120V 30A RV, plus two 120V 20A household...
- Champion Support – Includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from...
- Dual-duel feature for saving extra money
- Quiet operation at 59 dBA
- Easy to assemble
- A good investment for such a price
- Decent running time
- Operates with clean electricity with less than 3% THD
- Fuel gauge missing
- Overloading happens quite often
3. Westinghouse WH2200iXLT inverter Generator
- Lightweight, Compact, and Quiet - Power Anywhere, Anytime (43 lbs. and 59dBa at 50% Load)
- Safely Powers Sensitive Electronics Such as Laptop Computers, Cell Phones, & More (1800 Running...
- Enhanced Fuel Efficiency - 1.3 Gallon Gas Tank Lasts 13 Hours at a 25% Load - Runs All Night
- Double Your Power - Combine the WH2000iXLT to Another Westinghouse WH2000iXLT or WH2400i Digital...
- Two Year Limited Warranty - EPA & CARB Compliant (Legal for Sale in California)
- Very quiet operation
- Extremely fuel-efficient
- Compact and lightweight
- Low THD for safe, clean power
- Parallel capable
- Low oil automatic shut-off for engine protection
- CARB compliant
- Low oil sensor tends to develop faults
4. Briggs & Stratton P3000 Inverter Generator
- Run time: Up to 10 at 1/4 Load
- Running Amps 21.7A
- Alternator: Permanent magnet
- Clean and instant power to keep appliances and other important electronics running during a power...
- Quieter than a traditional camping generator with enough power to start a standard RV air...
- Eye-catching design; aimed for heavy-duty tasks
- Produce clean and instant power for electronics
- Relatively quiet while providing enough power to start an AC (mind the wattage)
- Exclusive technology for fuel efficiency
- Convenient built-in wheels and ergonomic handle for easy transport
- Still quite loud when operating in public space
- Doesn’t start easily; sometimes it takes 4 or 5 pulls to start
5. Generac GP2200i 2200 Watt Inverter Generator
- Quiet, Compact, Easy to use. AC rated output running Watts: 1700, AC maximum output starting Watts:...
- Truepower technology provides clean, stable power ideal for sensitive electronics, tools and...
- Built-in handle makes it easy to transport and the integrated OFF/RUN/CHOKE knob simplifies startup...
- Economy mode provides excellent fuel economy and noise reduction while the LED status lights alerts...
- Parallel ready allows you to connect 2 inverters together for twice the power (parallel kit model...
- Easy to use
- Long run time – up to 10.5h hours
- Comes with a fuel gauge for gas determination
- Good values of money
- Powerful motor with 2000 start-up watts, 1600 running watts
- Auto shut off to prevent the unit from working beyond maximum capacity
- There are only 2 outlets available, limiting the application in certain circumstances
- The instruction is not cleared on the use of panel
6. Yamaha EF2000iSv2 Inverter Generator
- 1600 watt rated AC output, 2000 watt maximum AC output, 13.3/16.7 amps @ 120V
- Super-quiet muffler with USFS-approved spark arrestor - 51.5 dBA at 1/4 load
- Smart Throttle varies engine speed based on load - improves fuel economy and reduces noise
- Inverter system with Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) control
- CARB Compliant
- It has an impressive run time
- The machine is very user-friendly
- Coming with original Yamaha engine
- Very lightweight
- It offers a 3-year warranty from Yamaha
- Easy to transport
- More expensive than other options
7. Generac iQ2000 Super Quiet Inverter Generator
- Quieter than Honda. Smarter. Portable. Run Time (50% Load)-5.7 hrs. Fuel Capacity-1.06 Gallons. AC...
- PowerDial integrates start/run/stop functions into 1 easy-to-use dial / PowerBar monitors and...
- 7.7 hours run time at 25% load. Displacement: 80 cc; Oil Type: SAE 10W-30
- Economy, Standard, and Turbo modes of operation saves fuel and reduces noise
- Parallel 2 units together for twice the power (parallel kit model 6877 sold separately) / Storage...
- The perfect combination of 2 units for more versatility
- Lightweight and compact design
- Very quiet
- Powerful 2000 Watt motor
- Decent operating time at over 7 hours on 25% gas consumption
- Electric fuel gauge to help determine gas consumption
- The instruction is quite hard to understand, making it confusing to turn on the unit properly
8. Pulsar G2319N Quiet Inverter Generator
- 2,300 peak watts/ 1,800 running watts
- Capable of up to 4.8 hours of operation at Half Load on 1.18 gallons of fuel
- Compact suitcase design, weighing less than 47 lbs For easy handling
- Stable sine WAVE Technology provides pure, safe electrical power for powering and charging laptops,...
- Ideal for Tailgating, Camping, and Small 120V Appliances
- Super quiet
- Clean power
- Parallel ready
- With a USB outlet
- Requires break-in period
- Runs rough at little load
9. Honda EU2200i Inverter Generator
- This popular model can operate a wide variety of appliances, making it perfect for portable use at...
- So quiet, your neighbors will thank you. The EU2200i operates at 48 to 57 dBA, which is less noise...
- Add a second EU2200i for additional power. Two identical models can be paralleled with an optional...
- Thanks to our exclusive Eco-Throttle System, the EU2200i offers great fuel efficiency. Runs 4.0 to...
- Honda's inverter technology means stable, clean power in a smaller, lighter package. The precision...
- Quiet, which operates at 53 to 62 dBA
- Unbelievably powerful, which can work up to 4400 watts of power.
- Have a 50 pounds lightweight and portable design
- Save fuel consumption, thanks to a patented Eco-Throttle mechanism to use the fuel according to the current demand.
- Quite expensive
- Lack of electric start
- Lack of fuel gauge
10. Predator 3500 Watt Quiet Inverter Generator
- 212cc air-cooled OHV gas engine
- 11 hour run-time @ 25% capacity
- Digital LCD Screen with low oil, overload and output light indicators
- Integrated smooth-rolling casters for portability
- Electronic overload protection
- More power output
- Featuring four wheels for maneuverability
- Lighter than its rival
- Compact design
- Datacenter monitor
- Louder noise
- Short running time
- Not too fuel-efficient