Are you in need of the best super quiet portable generator for home or camping?
Below is a list of 10 super quiet generators with our reviews.
- 1. Westinghouse WH2000iXLT Quiet Inverter Generator
- 2. Briggs & Stratton P3000 Inverter Generator
- 3. Champion 100302 4000-Watt Inverter Generator
- 4. Yamaha EF2000iSv2 Gas Powered Portable Inverter
- 5. Generac IQ2000 Gas Powered Inverter Generator
- 6. Pulsar G2319N Gas-Powered Quiet Inverter Generator
- 7. Honda EU2200i Inverter Generator
- 8. Honda EU3000I Handi Portable Generator
- 9. WEN 56202i Portable Inverter Generator
- 10. Ryobi RYI2300BTA 2300-Watt Generator
1. Westinghouse WH2000iXLT Quiet Inverter Generator
- Lightweight, Compact, and Quiet - Power Anywhere, Anytime (43 lbs. and 59dBa at 50% Load)
- Safely Powers Sensitive Electronics Such as Laptop Computers, Cell Phones, & More (1800 Running...
- Enhanced Fuel Efficiency - 1.3 Gallon Gas Tank Lasts 13 Hours at a 25% Load - Runs All Night
- Double Your Power - Combine the WH2000iXLT to Another Westinghouse WH2000iXLT or WH2400i Digital...
- Two Year Limited Warranty - EPA & CARB Compliant (Legal for Sale in California)
Westinghouse WH2200iXLT Gas Powered Inverter Generator produces 2, 200 peak watts and 1, 800 running watts, generating power from two 120-Volt household outlets and one 12-Volt DC power outlet.
With a 79cc Westinghouse 4-Stroke OHV Engine, Weighing only 43 lb, the gasoline-powered unit will run 8-13 hours on a full tank, and features a built-in carrying handle, it is convenient and portable also making it perfect for camping, tailgating, and other recreational activities.
It operates as low as 52 dBA, quieter than the volume of an average conversation to provide a community-friendly low tone. Producing power with less than 3% THD, it is safe to use for sensitive electronics such as plasma/LCD televisions, entertainment systems, computers, tablets, or mobile devices.
- Very quiet operation
- Extremely fuel-efficient
- Compact and lightweight
- Low THD for safe, clean power
- Parallel capable
- Low oil automatic shut-off for engine protection
- CARB compliant
- Low oil sensor tends to develop faults
2. Briggs & Stratton P3000 Inverter Generator
- Run time: Up to 10 at 1/4 Load
- Running Amps 21.7A
- Alternator: Permanent magnet
- Clean and instant power to keep appliances and other important electronics running during a power...
- Quieter than a traditional camping generator with enough power to start a standard RV air...
- Eye-catching design; aimed for heavy-duty tasks
- Produce clean and instant power for electronics
- Relatively quiet while providing enough power to start an AC (mind the wattage)
- Exclusive technology for fuel efficiency
- Convenient built-in wheels and ergonomic handle for easy transport
- Still quite loud when operating in public space
- Doesn’t start easily; sometimes it takes 4 or 5 pulls to start
3. Champion 100302 4000-Watt Inverter Generator
- Advanced Open Frame Inverter Design: 50% quieter and 20% lighter than a traditional Champion...
- Quiet Technology and Extended Run Time: 64 dBA is great for RVs, tailgating, your next project or...
- Clean electricity for sensitive electronics: RV Ready with a 120V 30A RV, plus two 120V 20A...
- Parallel Ready: Increase your power output by connecting up to two 2800-watt or higher inverter or...
- Champion Support: Includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from...
- Startup the engine from a distance using a remote
- No need to unplug your appliances before re-starting the generator
- High water-resistance
- The noise level is quite low given the relatively high wattage
- CARB compliant
- There is no 240-volt outlet which may be an issue to some users.
4. Yamaha EF2000iSv2 Gas Powered Portable Inverter
- 1600 watt rated AC output, 2000 watt maximum AC output, 13.3/16.7 amps @ 120V
- Super-quiet muffler with USFS-approved spark arrestor - 51.5 dBA at 1/4 load
- Smart Throttle varies engine speed based on load - improves fuel economy and reduces noise
- Inverter system with Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) control
- CARB Compliant
- It has an impressive run time
- The machine is very user-friendly
- Coming with original Yamaha engine
- Very lightweight
- It offers a 3-year warranty from Yamaha
- Easy to transport
- More expensive than other options
5. Generac IQ2000 Gas Powered Inverter Generator
- AC Rated Output(Running/Starting): 1600/2000 Watts; AC Rated Voltage: 120V
- PowerDial integrates start/run/stop functions into 1 easy-to-use dial
- PowerBar monitors and displays wattage used; Electronic Fuel Gauge displays remaining fuel; Runtime...
- Fuel Capacity: 1.06 Gallons; Runtime (50% - 25% Load): 5.7 - 7.7 hrs; Full Load Fuel Consumption...
- Economy, Standard, and Turbo modes of operation saves fuel and reduces noise
- The machine is very user friendly
- It comes with three different modes
- Datacenter screen helps easily control everything
- Digital fuel gauge
- Parallel operation to double the power you need.
- Lack of a USB port and DC outlet
- No remote control
- It is not equipped with the kit of wheels
6. Pulsar G2319N Gas-Powered Quiet Inverter Generator
- 2,300 peak watts/ 1,800 running watts
- Capable of up to 4.8 hours of operation at Half Load on 1.18 gallons of fuel
- Compact suitcase design, weighing less than 47 lbs For easy handling
- Stable sine WAVE Technology provides pure, safe electrical power for powering and charging laptops,...
- Ideal for Tailgating, Camping, and Small 120V Appliances
- Super quiet
- Clean power
- Parallel ready
- With a USB outlet
- Requires break-in period
- Runs rough at little load
7. Honda EU2200i Inverter Generator
- This popular model can operate a wide variety of appliances, making it perfect for portable use at...
- So quiet, your neighbors will thank you. The EU2200i operates at 48 to 57 dBA, which is less noise...
- Add a second EU2200i for additional power. Two identical models can be paralleled with an optional...
- Thanks to our exclusive Eco-Throttle System, the EU2200i offers great fuel efficiency. Runs 4.0 to...
- Honda's inverter technology means stable, clean power in a smaller, lighter package. The precision...
- Quiet, which operates at 53 to 62 dBA
- Unbelievably powerful, which can work up to 4400 watts of power.
- Have a 50 pounds lightweight and portable design
- Save fuel consumption, thanks to a patented Eco-Throttle mechanism to use the fuel according to the current demand.
- Quite expensive
- Lack of electric start
- Lack of fuel gauge
8. Honda EU3000I Handi Portable Generator
- - EU3000i Handi packs plenty of power to start up recreational vehicle air conditioning units up to...
- - At only 78 lbs., the EU3000i handi is the lightest, most compact 3000-Watt inverter generator that...
- - Exceptionally portable, sporting 2 handles and wheels, the EU3000i Handi can be rolled to your...
- - So quiet, your neighbors will thank you, the EU3000i Handi operates at 57 to 65 dBA, depending on...
- - Thanks to Honda's exclusive eco-throttle system, the EU3000i Handi offers outstanding fuel...
- Exceptionally portable with handles and wheels
- Outstanding fuel efficiency
- Great noise suppression quality
- Comes with a 3-year warranty from the manufacturer
- Can match with the second generator to up its power
- No basic accessories/necessities included
- Not very ergonomic handle
9. WEN 56202i Portable Inverter Generator
- Extremely quiet operation comparable to the sound of a normal conversation according to the US...
- EPA III and CARB-Compliant 79.7cc 4-Stroke OHV engine produces 2000 surge watts and 1700 rated watts
- Great for campgrounds, construction sites, tailgates and power outages
- Produces clean power to safely operate sensitive electronics such as smartphones, tablets,...
- Includes two three-prong 120V receptacles, one 12V DC receptacle, two 5V USB ports, and a two-year...
- Among the most compact and lightweight inverter generators on the market
- Excellent fuel efficiency with just 0.14 GPH at a 50% load
- High runtime as it can deliver power for up to 7 hours straight
- Higher running watts at 1700 W, allowing users to power more appliances at the same time
- Doesn’t have the fuel shutoff system
- Requires a separate connection kit to up the power
10. Ryobi RYI2300BTA 2300-Watt Generator
- Brand New in box. The product ships with all relevant accessories
- Monitor your machine through the GenControl Mobile app
- Easy-to-read LCD screen
- Telescopic handle and built-in wheels make transportation easier
- Provide clear and safe energy for your electronics
- Doesn’t come with a DC outlet
- Takes a few pulls to start