Comparison and review of bosch 4100-09 vs bosch 4100-10 Table Saws. Compare the main Features, Specifications, Prices, and Select the best model.
Bosch 4100-09 vs 4100-10 Review details
1. Bosch 4100-10 10-inch Table Saw Review.
This Bosch table saw model is very common within professional woodworkers. However, it’s much easier to start with as a beginner too. Most of the settings work automatically, so there’s not too much pressure on your shoulders.
Because of its portable folding table stand, it’s easy to fit in anywhere in your garage. You can fold it at the end of the day and put it aside, so you’re kids won’t get through it. This item dimension is only about 29 x 32 x 13.25, which makes it much smaller than other competitors’ models.
The powerful 15 Amp saw delivers 4.0 max HP for outstanding productivity. In this case, the table saw can get the job done almost by itself. The only thing you have to do when using this Bosch table saw, it’s to control the moves.
Another great thing you will find within this table saw it’s the Smart Guard System. The Smart Guard System features three positions the adjustable riving knife, anti-kickback pawls, and non-obstructed-view barrier guard assembly. It means you’ll be safe from splinters, and the ratchets won’t get through your skin.
I know it may sound dangerous to work with this table saw ( or any other ), but I can assure you it is not.
At first look, it seems pretty massive. But it includes a feature that makes the table saw look softer: the soft-start circuitry feature. The soft-start circuitry is for the smooth but quick ramp-up to the operating speed to manage the intensity of the motor start-up and minimize the possibility of tripping a circuit breaker. In this case, even a small and unstable piece of wood can get a good grinding to be transformed into a sophisticated piece of art.
Thanks to the Gravity-Rise Wheeled Stand, this table saw it’s easy to set-up and transport. If somebody from your family needs it for some woodwork, you won’t have to worry about how to get it to them.
- PORTABLE: Innovative, gravity rise, collapsible table saw stand allows you to adjust height to meet...
- EFFICIENT: Featuring SquareLock rip fence engineered to increase cutting trueness and allowing for...
- PRECISION: Bosch 4100 09 worksite table saw provides high precision cutting as well as efficient...
- CAPACITY: Bosch 4100 09 10 inch table saw features a larger cutting table surface area and ripping...
- DEPENDABLE: Designed for durability and longevity. Feel confident in your purchase which is backed...
However, keep in mind that this Bosch table saw has a massive construction and you have to be careful when transporting it.
Besides the features already mentioned, this table saw has some special ones that need to be considered, such as:
- The miter gauge ( which helps you get control over your work ).
- The pushes stick ( which helps you with cutting the wood ).
- The throat plate insert ( the place where you have to put the ratchets ).
- Adjustment wrench ( which helps you get yourself much comfortable with a certain work ).
- Overall, this is a table saw that makes any woodwork much easier and professionally looking.
2. Bosch 4100-09 10-Inch Table Saw Review.
- Powerful table saw – has 15-Amp saw with 4. 0 max HP and 3, 650 rpm, for rip-cutting and...
- Dimensions: 37.7" D x 29.4" W x 19.4" H | Product Weight: 110 lb
- Large cast aluminum top – provides increased work space and material support with a 30 In. ripping...
- Soft-start circuitry – manages intensity of motor start-up and minimizes the likelihood...
- Constant Response circuitry – helps maintain speed under load
This Bosch table saw model is very much like the one already mentioned. The only difference is that the Bosch 4100-10 table saw it’s a newer model that has the soft-circuitry setting included.
However, the Bosch Worksite Tablesaw 4100-09 works as smooth as butter too.
You may say it’s much easier to work with this one, just because is much more common within beginners. The only problem that may occur is that the price can be a little bit too high for a beginner woodworker.
Despite that, we must recognize this table saw is extremely high build quality ( and we can say the same thing about the newer model too ).
Usually, this model’s accessories and parts are easy to replace. Should there be any issues with your table saw after several years, you can get aftermarket parts or contact Bosch for replacement services.
I said ‘ after several years ‘, because Bosch 4100-09 table saw is designed for durability and longevity. Even if you use it daily, you can expect to work well for about 5 years. However, this table saw needs high maintenance. If you are not careful with oiling and cleaning, the noise can go up the roof after the first few months of rigorous use.
In this case, the table saw comes up to your door with a 1-year warranty contract, and with a 30-day money-back guarantee ( in case there’s something broken already, or you simply don’t enjoy it ).
A strange and different thing is that this model is much bigger than the newer model. This item dimensions are 39 x 29.75 x 21. And that’s how you can figure it out that it is much more massive and hard to transport it.
However, just as the 4100-10 model, this one is also portable – with an 8 inch treaded pneumatic wheel that provides mobility from Jobsite to Jobsite.
If it’s to assume which of the models I would want to buy, I will surely choose the newer model, i.e the Bosch 4100-10 model.
First thing first, I love the fact that it’s much smaller than the older version of itself. With this century futuristic looks, you won’t need a big table saw to get something done. Every wood thing would be made in a minimalistic way. And we have to adapt to it.
Secondly, it has many other hidden features within it. You may not find them at first, but as you work with it through time, you will see that it was a pretty good investment. Most probably, you will find the 4100-10 model at the same price as the 4100-09 model.