The manufacturer, Bosch, has built up the CM8S with a portable and handy construction running with a powerful motor to make up for the lack of the size.
If you are searching for a miter saw from the reliable brand to use for exceptional cutting, we recommend this saw.
The Bosch CM8S review below will show you the outstanding advantages as well as the acceptable drawbacks. Don’t ignore it!!!
Bosch CM8S Miter Saw Specifications.
- Category: Compound Miter Saws
- Saw Dimensions: 18.8” x 17.2” x 33.2”
- Blade Diameter: 8-1/2 inches
- Amperage: 12
- Weight: 37 pounds
- No Load Speed: 5600 RPM
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Lightweight for carrying.
- The solid construction for durability.
- Smooth cuts.
- Precise in any cut.
- A lot of dust when cutting.
- A bit of limitation with the type of cuts.
- CONVENIENT: The Bosch CM8S features a bevel lock lever and bevel turret stops located on the side of...
- SUPPORTIVE: The miter saw provides an integrated expanding base extensions that expands up to...
- STABILITY: The Bosch CM8S miter saw features an adjustable front stabilizing foot, maintaining saw...
- CONVENIENT: Features a miter detent override, an intuitive, easy to access thumb-actuated override...
- PORTABLE: The Bosch CM8S miter saw CM8S has the same crosscut capacity of 12-1/4 in. as a 10 inch...
>>> Read Customer Reviews: Here
Bosch CM8S 8-1/2 Inch Miter Saw Review.
1. The maneuverability of Bosch CM8S Miter Saw.
Is the CM8S Miter Saw from Bosch maneuverable? Yes, the 37-pound weight that Bosch has built up the CM8S Saw is considered as one of the lightest units on the market.
Having equipped the gripped carry handle, this saw is easy to move even when you only use one hand throughout your work. In addition to a flexible design, putting it in your truck or depositing it is okay. Super convenient!
2. Cutting Capacity of Bosch CM8S Miter Saw.
The Bosch CM8S has a small blade, but it is not entirely a drawback. The 8.5-inch blade can provide you with:
The cutting thickness can reach up to 2.75 inches, and the crosscut capacity is about 12 inches. These numbers are ideal enough for most cutting tasks, except for heavy foundation jobs, extensive framing work, cutting piles, for example.
Also, including a dust collection bag, despite not being too excellent, it helps you remove a significant amount of dust. But, don’t hope too much because miter saws are not a bright candidate for collecting dust. It would be best to perform your cutting work outside.
Furthermore, the ability to position when cutting is excellent, thanks to having detents and bevel scales. You might get marks from 52° left to 60° right. Combining with the CMS, the Bosch CM8S effectively handles a 12-¾-inch crosscut.
3. Stability of Bosch CM8S Miter Saw.
The stability is vital for cutting, especially the crosscut. To cope with this, Bosch has constructed the CM8S with a well-engineered front foot expended out of to cut precisely and stabilize the saw efficiently.
Standing built up with the 17-inch height and the 18-inch width is powerful and stable enough for cutting needs. It is noticeable that this construction does not take up plenty of your workshop space.
Popular Alternatives Worth Considering:
Is the Bosch CM8S Miter Saw suitable for your cutting demand?
Well, don’t ignore any detail in our Bosch CM8S review. Remember to consider its advantages as well as disadvantages and then make the right investment.