Both Generac 7019 and Generac 6923 run on gas and have the powerful Axial Cam Pump, which offers 3100 PSI for tough cleaning. However, there is another option out there that promises some pretty similar things! So, which one is the better option here? Generac 7019 vs 6923?
Differences Between Generac 7019 and 6923
Generac 6923’s dimension measurement is 24.4 x 18.8 x 35.4 inches, and its total weight is 57pounds. The unit comes with 10” never-flat wheels, making it easy to maneuver on different terrains.
Generac 7019 dimension measurement is 24.2 x 18.9 x 35.5 inches and weighs 57pounds in total, the same as the 6923 model. It is also equipped with oversized never-flat tires to help with the transportation of the machine.
Generac 7019 and 6923, aside from having the same weight – 57 pounds, there are not many significant sizes or portability differences. So you might need to base on a different category to make your decision.
Generac 7019 is equipped with the 196cc OHV horizontal-shaft engine, which helps bring out powerful cleaning performance for your needs.
Having 3,100 for PSI(Pound-force per square inch) and 2.4 for GPM ( Gallons Per Minute), Generac 7019 total cleaning power is 7440.
These measurements are the same for the Generac 6923 in terms of engine type and cleaning power. They both provide power for the wash but produce no loud noises in the process.
These two most significant different selling points are their spray guns.
The Generac 6923’s spray gun was given an ergonomic design. It has quick-change nozzle tips 4 included: 0°, 25°, 40° and soap, confident in getting the job done.
The cushion grip provides users with comfort during the cleaning experience. Holding and pulling the spray trigger is comfortable and relaxing without much effort. Besides, the Generac 6923’s detergent tank capacity is ½ gallon, which is considerably big.
On the other hand, Generac 7019 sports an ergonomic spray gun with PowerDial. This fantastic technology helps you easily adjust the dial to match the pressure needed among four different tasks – car, wood, concrete, and soap with just the tip of your fingers.
Generac 7019’s spray gun includes four quick-change nozzle tips: 0°, 25°, 40°, and soap. In addition to that, having a 1/2 gallon detergent tank makes it suitable for many different cleaning jobs.
Quick Rundown of Generac 6923
- Designed with ergonomics in mind, the cushion grip handle improves comfort during cleaning. And you can hold the easy-to-pull spray trigger with minimal effort, reducing fatigue
- Integrated ½-inch gallon detergent tank provides convenient on-board storage for cleaning detergents
- Featuring a Generac OHV horizontal-shaft engine, the pump is well above the ground at the same level as the engine, which makes hose connections a snap
- Designed with 10” never-flat wheels, maneuverability is easy, regardless of the terrain
- Quick change nozzle tips 4 included (0-degree, 25-degree, 40-degree, soap) for tackling any job
- Easy to assemble
- High portability
- Big gallon detergent tank
- Comfortable and highly efficient spray gun
- Quick-change nozzle tips four
- Hard to launch sometimes
- Faulty shipment
- Long waiting time for replacement parts
Quick Rundown of Generac 7019
- Ergonomic spray gun with integrated Power Dial allows you to easily adjust the pressure needed between four different tasks - car, wood, concrete and soap - at your fingertips
- Powerful horizontal axial cam pump delivers 3100 PSI for tough cleaning
- Convenient on-board 1/2 gallon detergent tank for hassle free cleaning
- Generac 196cc OHV engine delivers maximum cleaning performance
- 25 foot high pressure hose connects to the rear of the spray gun for maximum convenience
- Simple to set up
- High maneuverability
- Huge detergent tank
- New technology PowerDial spray gun
- Quick-change nozzle tips four
- Hard to launch at times
- Problem maintaining the water pressure occasionally
Now that you have read our article about Generac 7019 vs. 6923, both products have their pros and cons. We think it is safe to say that the final decision may come down to smaller details and your personal preferences.
While both have pretty much the same measurements and share the same features, the most significant difference between the two machines is that Generac 7019 has more of a technologically advanced spray gun with the PowerDial. At the same time, Generac 6923 still uses the old model mechanics spraying gun.
In the end, you should choose whichever machine that you think suits your needs more, albeit its spray gun is automatic or mechanical.