Sun Joe SPX3000 Vs SPX3500 are two types of electric pressure washers that are being used widely nowadays. Both washers have powerful motors and outstanding features that help to remove the stain efficiently.
However, there are some different features between these washers. So, which is the best option here: Sun Joe SPX3000 or SPX3500. Let’s figure it out together.
Differences Between Sun Joe SPX3000 and SPX3500.
Sun Joe SPX3000 vs SPX3500 – Which one is more convenient?
Sun Joe SPX3000 electric pressure washer weighs 31 pounds with three dimensions:
- Depth: 15.6 inches
- Width: 13.5 inches
- Height: 33.9 inches
The Sun Joe SPX3500 is 46.5 pounds with the following measurements:
- Depth: 16.7 inches
- Width: 14.5 inches
- Height: 36 inches
Based on the comparison between the weight and the dimension of these two washers, Sun Joe SPX3000 is the winner due to its lightweight and easy-to-move feature.
Sun Joe SPX3000 – This machine has a strong engine with 14.5-Amp/1,800-Watt. It creates up to 2030 PSI (pounds per square inch) of water pressure/1.76 GPM (gallons per minute) for maximum cleaning power.
The Sun Joe SPX3500 is equipped with a super powerful but eco-friendly punch of 13-Amp/2,000-Watt. This electric water pressure generates up to 2300 PSI/1.48 GPM which helps to wipe away the most stubborn dust and mud.
Due to the powerful engine and high cleaning ability, Sun Joe SPX3500 is the winner.
Outstanding features and accessories
Sun Joe SPX3000 pressure washer is equipped with the safety lock switch TSS (Total Stop System) which helps to shut off the pump automatically when the trigger is not engaged.
Another excellent feature is the dual detergent tank. The Sun Joe SPX3000 has two removable tanks that can store different types of detergents to clean dissimilar projects at the same time. Each tank can contain up to 0.9 liters.
Besides the dual detergent tanks, when buying this machine, you will get some accessories included:
- 34 inches spray wand
- A garden hose adapter
- A 20-foot pressure hose
- 35-foot electrical cord with a ground fault circuit interrupter (GRCI) protection.
- A clean-out tool
- Five quick-connect spray tips
Just like Sun Joe SPX3000, Sun Joe SPX3500 is also supplied with the TSS system and the detergent tank. However, this electric water pressure has a larger tank as each tank can hold up to 1.2 liters.
Moreover, the factor that makes this washer special is the induction brushless motor. This feature provides Sun Joe SPX3500 more power which enables the machine to run at higher speed and quieter.
In terms of accessories, Sun Joe SPX3500 has the same attachments as Sun Joe SPX3000.
With the outstanding characteristics of the induction motor and the larger detergent tank, Sun Joe SPX3500 is the winner for this part.
Quick Rundown of Sun Joe SPX3000
- Questions? Text 563563 to chat directly with a Sun Joe expert
- POWERFUL: 14.5-Amp/1800-watt motor generates up to 2030 PSI (at initial discharge per CSA internal pressure testing) and 1.76 GPM (with nozzle open at minimum pressure) of water flow
- VERSATILE: Tackle a variety of cleaning tasks: homes, buildings, RV’s, cars, trucks, boats, decks, driveways, patios, lawn equipment, and more. With two 0.9 L onboard detergent tanks, removable tanks carry and store different types of detergent to simultaneously tackle different cleaning projects.
- TSS (Total Stop System): Automatically shuts off pump when trigger is not engaged to save energy and prolong pump life.
- - Max PSI at initial discharge per CSA internal pressure testing. Max GPM with nozzle open at minimum pressure.
Quick Rundown of Sun Joe SPX3500
- POWERFUL MOTOR: 13-amp/2,000 W brushless induction motor blasts away the most stubborn dirt, tar, mud, and other caked on gunk + grime with 2300 PSI of stripping power and wash it all away with the 1.48 GPM flow
- DETERGENT DIAL: Adjustable detergent dial lets you dial in just the right amount of soap from the 40.6 fl oz. onboard detergent tank
- TSS (Total Stop System): Automatically shuts off pump when trigger is not engaged to save energy and prolong pump life
- PRESSURE: Max rating per CSA test standards. Maximum internal pressure is 2300 PSI. Under typical load, working pressure is 2000 PSI.
Based on all the analyzed aspects in this article, Sun Joe SPX3000 is lighter and cheaper while the SPX3500 model runs quieter but is heavier and more expensive.
Sun Joe SPX3000 Vs SPX3500 has its own advantages and disadvantages. If you need a washer only for small cleaning tasks then Sun Joe SPX3000 is the best choice. On the other hand, if you want a washer for hard and heavy chores then Sun Joe SPX3500 is the best solution.