Below I will compare the power, portability, and features of the Hitachi C8FSE and C8FSHE
Difference between Hitachi C8FSE and C8FSHE
The technical summary sheet for Hitachi C8FSE and C8FSHE
Hitachi C8FSE is compact with a weight of 31 pounds and 31 x 22 x 19 inches in dimension, making it effortless for transport. Besides, its sturdy construction helps the machine last through constant transport and high-volume tasks while retaining accurate measurements.
C8FSE provides exact compound cuts with a 48-degree bevel angle left and 5-degree bevel angle right. It is also equipped with a vertical handle with a soft, vibration-reducing elastomer grip.
The other, C8FSHE with the overall item weight at 44.1 pounds, is acceptable for lightweight portability. This cutting machine is equipped with a 48-degree bevel angle left and 5-degree bevel angle right.
We can easily point out that the first one, Hitachi C8FSE is the winner in this battle of convenience. In terms of transportation, it is much lighter and more effortless than its counterpart.
Hitachi C8FSE is powered by a 9.5 Amp and 120 volts motor with a speed up to 5,500 RPM to smoothly manage the hardest cutting applications. Plus, the adjustable pivot fence effectively supports the workpiece. This machine can work well on trimming furniture and decorations.
The C8FSHE machine engine also works at 9.5 amp motor with a no-load speed of 5,500 RPM. It provides precise compound cuts with a 48-degree bevel angle left and 5-degree bevel angle right. Overall, this unit has been the perfect choice for moderate projects. It cuts through everything with ease.
In the battle of engine power, the C8FSHE machine mostly prevails. It works with stable power and high precision.
The most outstanding aspect of Hitachi C8fse is its smart and convenient construction. Besides, Easy-to-read measurements, quick settings on miter and bevel scales, linear ball bearing slide systems are all effective on the highest accuracy.
Purchasing this machine, you will get a 24T TCT Saw Blade, Dust Bag, Vice Assembly, Box Wrench with 10mm in measurement, Sub Fence, and a 5-year warranty.
Regarding the C8fshe, it is equipped with a laser marker system, an adjustable LED work light multi-angle for illuminating the table, making the cuts cleanly and precisely with bright visibility. Plus, a best-in-class dust cleaner helps reduce the released dust corporation.
Included components are a C8FSHE miter saw, Dust Bag, 24T TCT Saw Blade, Vice Assembly, Sub Fence, 10mm Box Wrench, and also a 5-year warranty.
Obviously, the C8fshe wins in this round with many useful attached benefits for effective cutting.
Quick Rundown Of Hitachi C8FSE
- Positive miter stops for quick adjustments to 15, 22. 5, 31. 6, and 45 degrees to the left and right
- Precise compound cuts with 48 Degree bevel angle left and 5 Degree bevel angle right
- Powered by a 9.5 amp motor with a no-load speed of 5, 500 RPM to smoothly handle the toughest cutting applications
- Easy-to-read measurements and quick settings on miter and bevel scales
- Electronic speed control for consistent RPM while cutting for maximum control
Diversified utilities[/i2pros][i2cons]Limited view[/i2cons][/i2pc]
Quick Rundown Of Hitachi C8FSHE
- 8-1/2 Inch sliding compound miter saw with led and laser
- MOTOR: Powered by a 9.5 amp motor with a no-load speed of 5,500 RPM to smoothly handle the toughest cutting applications
- LED: Fully adjustable LED work light illuminates the table from any angle for bright visibility
- MITER ANGLE: Positive miter stops for quick adjustments to 15, 22.5, 31.6, and 45 degrees to the left and right
- BEVEL: Precise compound cuts with 48 Degree bevel angle left and 5 Degree bevel angle right
High precision[/i2pros][i2cons]A little bulky in design.[/i2cons][/i2pc]
With all the features above, Hitachi C8fse Vs C8fshe have shown their great performance in both cutting ability and convenience.
While C8fshe is more suitable for the daily cutting with high frequency, C8fse benefits users who are often on the go with its portable and easy-transporting feature.
All in all, the final decision is still up to you. So think carefully before deciding. Good luck!