Honda EU3000iS Vs Predator 3500 has always been an exciting gossip topic as each of them all has its own incredible features to ensure a stable and reliable power source. Finding the answer from the first observation might be hard; thus we have made this article to help you figure out the victor.
Hence, which will be adequate for you? Which will meet more demands? Dig in this post to comprehend.
Differences Between Honda EU3000iS Vs Predator 3500
The Honda EU3000iS and Predator 3500 are acknowledged to be two of the best portable generators in the commercial market. The differences between them will be the principal factors to decide the winner.
You can take a quick look at this table below to see how these machines differentiate in specifications.
When considering the running watts, the Predator 3500 with a higher amount enables more tools and appliances to power compared with the Honda EU3000iS.
However, the more devices the Predator 3500 can run, the more fuel it will burn to ensure the boost to get their motor running.
As a result, at full tank status, the Predator 3500 can only fulfill a maximum running time of 11 hours. However, the number goes up to 20 hours when it comes to the Honda EU3000iS – 9 hours longer than its competitor.
Regarding the noise level, both machines discharge quiet noise and vibration, which will never pass a normal conversation’s sound. Yet, when considering specifically, the Honda EU3000iS goes with 50 dB at 1/4 load. Meanwhile, the Predator 3500 is slightly louder, coming with 57 dB.
On the other hand, the Predator 3500 is more convenient than its opponent when seizing the whole point for its excellent portability. Not only 4 kg lighter than the Honda EU3000iS, but the Predator 3500 is also facilitated with a set of wheels. All these features are sufficient to conclude its great function.
Both the Predator 3500 and the Honda EU3000iS are equipped with an easy-to-use data monitor. Viewing the Predator 3500, there is a data center attached outside the machine with a view to quickly supervising the power generation. Unlike its rival, the Honda EU3000iS is furnished with a fitted fuel gauge to timely observe the fuel consumption.
Quick Rundown Of Honda EU3000iS
So, what strengths and weaknesses of the Honda EU3000iS can we weigh up when considering buying this device?
- Popular model can operate a wide variety of appliances, including a furnace, fridge, microwave, TV, blenders, most 13,500 BTU RV AC units and much more
- Super quiet: so quiet, your neighbors will thank you; the EU3000is operates at 49 to 58 dB (A), which is less noise than a normal conversation; this makes it ideal for camping, RV power and any other activity that requires quiet operation
- Fuel efficient runs up to 20 hours on 3.4 Gal. of fuel: thanks to our exclusive eco-throttle, the EU3000 is offers great fuel efficiency, it runs 7.2 to 20 hours on a single tank, depending on the load, this makes it great for overnight power
- Advanced inverter technology - reliable power for computers and other sensitive equipment: Honda's inverter technology means stable, clean power in a smaller, lighter package; the precision of Honda's inverter technology ensures our inverter generators pr
- Protected by oil alert: this protects the generator by shutting the engine off when low oil is detected
- Extended starting power and runtime
- Economical maintenance with oil change and air filter switch once a year
- Extremely quiet
- Great tank capacity
- Fuel gauge prevents oil depletion
- Reduced maneuverability
- Limited warranty
Quick Rundown Of Predator 3500
This advantages and disadvantages summary of the Predator 3500 would be useful for you when buying a generator.
No products found.
- LCD screen helps control the power
- Integrated wheels
- Outstanding portability
- Easy sustenance
- Great pulling handle with rear wheels
- Kind of pricey
- Short warranty
Both of these mentioned-above power generators are unique in their own ways, but what we can assure is that both can satisfy your needs and produce a steady clean power.
Whatsoever, I hope that you have had your own preference after reading my Honda EU3000iS Vs Predator 3500 Review.