Below I will compare the power, portability, and features of the Generac IQ3500 and Honda EU3000IS
Differences Between Generac IQ3500 vs Honda EU3000IS
Below is a summary of the specifications of the 2 generators
In terms of wattage, the candidate from the Honda may lose one point to its peer. While Honda EU3000iS runs at 2800 watts, the Generac iQ3500 is more powerful with 3000 running watts.
Generac iQ3500 can also reach up to 3500 watts, compared to 3000 watts at the peak of Honda EU3000iS. As a result, the Generac iQ3500 model will be more flexible and versatile in powering appliances or engines that need an external boost to start.
Besides, you must consider each model’s runtime. With the same 25% of the maximum capacity, the Honda EU3000iS can provide up to 20 hours of working non-stop, while the Generac iQ3500 only operates up to 14,1 hours. Therefore, in general, the Westinghouse model gives you longer runtime.
How about their fuel efficiency? This sub-criteria is essential because it decides whether you can save a big deal of money for running the machine with gasoline.
Honestly, these inverter generators are both fuel-efficient. But in particular, with 25% of the maximum capacity, the Honda EU3000iS consumes 0.17 gallons per hour, whereas the Generac iQ3500 figure is 0.18 gallons per hour.
Honda EU3000iS and Generac iQ3500 both have low THD, suitable for powering sensitive electronic equipment. (Westinghouse iGen4500 <3% THD and Predator 3500 <3% THD)
Generac iQ3500 over 5 dBA quieter than the EU3000is
However, Generac iQ3500 ( 109,1 lbs ) surpasses its rival (144 lbs). As a result, the former is less heavy than the latter.
This battle must be a draw game. Both of these models possess their advantages. Both offer a double handle, which improves your grip when you wish to move them around.
First of all, let’s talk about their starting system. You can start the Generac iQ3500 and the Honda EU3000iS with their pull-start mechanism or electric starter.
The second feature that should be taken into account is the outlet. Both of them provide 3 AC outlets and a DC output.
How about their fuel gauche and data center? because it is equipped with a data center, the Generac iQ3500 is doing a more fantastic job.
On the other hand, the two models have a fuel gauge for users to observe several aspects of the electricity output.
Quick Rundown of Generac IQ3500
- ULTRA-QUIET – 40% Quieter than Honda* Advanced inverter technology and enclosure design provide optimal quiet performance (* Over 5 dB(A) quieter than the EU3000is, based on independent third-party testing)
- Ideal for work or play - durable steel enclosure, clean inverter power and easy portability make this the ideal generator for jobsites or recreational activities
- 16% more power than Honda, Featuring power rush advanced technology.Rated AC Frequency:60 Hz
- Digital smart lcd - digital wattage meter, run time remaining display, generator status, hour meter and fuel level
- USB ports - charge mobile devices including smartphones and tablets
Quick Rundown of Honda EU3000IS
- Popular model can operate a wide variety of appliances, including a furnace, fridge, microwave, TV, blenders, most 13,500 BTU RV AC units and much more
- Super quiet: so quiet, your neighbors will thank you; the EU3000is operates at 49 to 58 dB (A), which is less noise than a normal conversation; this makes it ideal for camping, RV power and any other activity that requires quiet operation
- Fuel efficient runs up to 20 hours on 3.4 Gal. of fuel: thanks to our exclusive eco-throttle, the EU3000 is offers great fuel efficiency, it runs 7.2 to 20 hours on a single tank, depending on the load, this makes it great for overnight power
- Advanced inverter technology - reliable power for computers and other sensitive equipment: Honda's inverter technology means stable, clean power in a smaller, lighter package; the precision of Honda's inverter technology ensures our inverter generators pr
- Protected by oil alert: this protects the generator by shutting the engine off when low oil is detected