Milwaukee 2767-20 Vs 2767-22? Which one is the best option? Our post is going to show you the remarkable features of these two high-quality drillers. The main purpose of this post is to give you all the needed knowledge of Milwaukee 2767-20 and 2767-22.
Because both tools are produced by Milwaukee Company, they share many features in common and there is no significant difference between them. They satisfy customers thanks to their superior features.
Now. Let’s look through this post, see the pros-cons, dig into the comparison between these two tools, and find the one that suits you best. Let’s get started.
Differences Between Milwaukee 2767-20 Vs 2767-22
Physical size and weight
Milwaukee 2767-22 has medium-sized dimensions (9.4 x 4.2 x 11.8 inches), bigger than that of Milwaukee 2767-20 (3.5 x 10.2 x 9.1 inches).
Due to its larger size, Milwaukee 2767-22’s total weight is 7.5 pounds, heavier than that of Milwaukee 2767-20 that weighs only 5.91 pounds. Because of its bulky appearance, Milwaukee 2767-22 takes a back seat in terms of portability.
The price of the tools varies differently depending on the attached items, which means you will pay more if you buy extra items such as batteries, carrying case, charge.
A Milwaukee 2767-20 offers two packages: Bare driller and driller with 2767-21 – 1 5.0 battery. If you buy the second package, you will have to pay double than the first one. On the other hand, Milwaukee 2767-22 only offers one driller attached with 2 batteries. The average price of these tools is suitable for all walks of life.
Both Milwaukee 2767-20 and 2767-22 are powered by M18 RedLithium XC5.0 battery with 2X faster removal speed (750 RPM), helping users to finish their work faster and more productively.
However, Milwaukee 2767-20 is equipped with only 1 M18 red Lithium Ion battery, while the number of M18 red Lithium XC5.0 batteries provided to Milwaukee 2767-22 is 2.
Quick Rundown Of Milwaukee 2767-20.
- Provides maximum productivity by removing stubborn and high torque fasteners up to 2X faster than the competition
- Most compact cordless High Torque Impact Wrench in its class at 8.39" in length
- Industry leading 4-mode drive control with bolt removal mode, allowing for ultimate control.
- Bolt removal mode provides maximum nut-busting torque to break fastener free, then slows to 750rpm for more control when removing fasteners
- All-weather performance: Delivers fade-free power in extreme jobsite conditions
- Eye-catching and smart design: Impresses customers by the combination of black and red, the handle designed exclusively to support long-time using.
- Durable materials: Mainly produced by high-quality metals like stainless steel, aluminum, etc to protect the tool and lengthen its lifespan.
- ½’’ high-torque impact cordless wrench: Provides maximum productivity.
- Friction ring: Flexibly fit with any socket variations.
- LED lights: Help to get a good view of dark areas.
- Bolt removal mode: Assist users in controlling the tool easily.
- Less satisfactory customer services
- LED light malfunction after a certain amount of using time.
Quick Rundown Of Milwaukee 2767-22
- Includes impact wrench with friction ring, two battery packs, and charger
- Ideal for use on stubborn and rusted bolts
- Compact design for easy use in tight spaces
- Rubber grip for comfort during use
- Compact design: Help users work well even in tight places.
- Impact wrench and friction ring: Flexibly adjust onto various socket changes.
- Increased torque and nut-busting torque: Deliver high productivity to the tool.
- 4-mode drive control: Give users easy controlling and operation.
- Rubber handle: Comfortably work during use
- Oversized dimensions and heavyweight
- High shipment costs
Milwaukee 2767-20 vs 2767-22 presents all that customers need to know about two drilling tools. From that, you can decide which tool you should buy.
As mentioned before, both tools share many similar features. They are equipped with modern opponents, along with affordable prices. Therefore, it is a smart choice to purchase these products.
However, Milwaukee 2767-22 is still my best suggestion. Despite a higher price, it provides you with an attached kit and a more pleasing warranty policy when buying this item.
It’s time to say goodbye, we hope that you find it useful and informative. Do not hesitate to visit Dewalt stores to buy the right tool!