Further down the page, you’ll find some explanations regarding the key similarities and differences between the NordicTrack T 6.5 S and the ProForm 600i.
But before checking out explanations regarding their specs and features here’s a table that summarizes the main technical summary sheet for these 2 treadmills:
The ProForm’s treadmill supports a user weight capacity of 325 lbs, 25 lbs larger than its competitor. Although it’s a small gap, it can make a world of difference. The t 6.5 s will limit heavier users, who can step on the Performance 600i with confidence.
12 MPH top speed is a surprising rate for such a compact home unit like the 600i. Users can challenge themselves immensely thanks to this broad speed range. On the other hand, its opponent delivers a max speed of 10 MPH. That’s pretty reasonable for joggers at the medium-intensity level.
While the ProForm 600i is powered by a 2.75-CHP motor, its rival’s motor size is 2.6 CHP. Compared to the standard rate of 3.0 CHP for the industry, they have a quality motor but are not strong enough for heavy running. The machines work most efficiently at low speeds, better suit walkers than runners.
However, one thing to keep in the knowledge is that they don’t produce any disturbing sound thanks in part to the decent motor. All you need to do is activate the treadmill, calmly walk on it, and catch a favorite TV show without being bothered by any noise.
ProForm has again gained ground over its rival regarding the running surface. Its product measures a tread belt of 20’W x 60’L inches, 5 inches longer than the t 6.5 s. That means tall users have more plenty of room to move and can stretch their legs more comfortably on this machine.
The incline is also a great selling point of the Performance 600i. It provides us with 12 incline options, whereas the t 6.5 s gives out a 10% incline grade. With the first one, users can take up the cardio challenge and extra muscle toning more effectively.
When it comes to program variety, ProForm’s model again stays one step ahead of the fellow opposition. This one has 22 built-in routines, including interval, weight loss, calorie burn, and more. Although the t 6.5 s only offers 20 preloaded apps, it provides enough basic workouts to beginners and the intermediate.
While the NordicTrack t6.5 s bears a 10-inch touchscreen, the latter is integrated with a round LCD display. Actually, the touchscreen is more to our liking since we can read our data and adjust the speed or should incline more simply. With the 600i’s non-traditional display, we found it mildly hard to locate information.
The ProForm Performance 600i comes with a truly satisfied function: the CoolAire fan. It’ll cool down your body and the area around you as you’re working out. Without this technology, NordicTrack’s model has lost one score in the comfort category.
Neither the t 6.5 s nor its competitor includes a charging station. Those who wish to have their phones charged via the USB port and surf their news feed while lightly walking may miss these two units.
Both have Bluetooth speakers, and the sound quality is fairly good and remains fresh even at a high volume level. Customers can connect the speakers to their phones, play some energetic songs, and hike.
What’s more, either of them offers nice storage. They have water bottle cubbies on two sides of the screen and a tablet holder to hold your smart devices. Also, the two machines include an accessory tray so that users can have necessary gadgets nearby anytime they need them during the running process.
While NordicTrack offers lifetime coverage on frame & motor, 1 year on parts and labor, the 600i comes with a lifetime frame & motor, 2-year parts, and a 1-year labor warranty. We can see that both companies promise a sturdy and durable product. Once you’ve got each of them, you have running equipment that goes with you for years after.
Quick Rundown Of NordicTrack T 6.5 S
- 30-Day iFIT Membership Included; Stream live & on-demand workouts on your equipment with Global Workouts & Studio Classes; Elite trainers adjust your equipment (15 Dollar value)
- 10% OneTouch incline control; 10 MPH SMART OneTouch speed control; With iFIT, your trainer auto-adjusts your speed and incline through a smart Bluetooth connection
- SMART-Response Motor for effective speed, interval, and endurance training; 20” x 55” tread belt offers plenty of leg and elbow space as you run; FlexSelect deck cushioning protects your joints
- Innovative SpaceSaver design with EasyLift Assist means your treadmill can fold up after your run for compact, simple storage; Auxiliary music port and dual 2-inch speakers provide entertainment
- 300-pound user capacity; Protected with a 10-year frame warranty, 2-year parts warranty, and 1-year labor warranty; 54” H x 36” W x 73.5” L
Quick Rundown Of ProForm 600i
- 60-inch length gives your legs plenty of room to stretch out your stride
- 20 x 60 tread belt, proshox cushioning, space saver with easy lift assist, IPod Compatible audio
- CoolAire workout Fan, EKG grip Pulse, 325 lb Weight capacity
- This Treadmill is protected with a Lifetime frame and motor Warranty, 2-year parts Warranty and 1-Year Labor Warranty
- If it Compatible- requires if it Wireless module; sold separately; buy an if it Wireless module and receive a free one-year if it subscription
NordicTrack t 6.5 s vs ProForm 600i – who is the winner in my heart? We’re obviously going for the ProForm’s model because of plausible reasons. The machine boasts superb speed, large weight capacity, plentiful programs, added convenience, and more.
Besides, the latter is also nothing to look over if you’re a walker with a medium-intensity level of fitness. Its quiet operation and the big touchscreen will add comfort during the training session.