Further down the page, you’ll find some explanations regarding the key similarities and differences between the Nordictrack T 6.5 SI and the Nordictrack T 6.5 S.
But before checking out explanations regarding their specs and features here’s a table that summarizes the main technical summary sheet for these 2 treadmills:
We believe that one of the very first aspects that you care about a product is its price. In this case, your best choice will be the Nordictrack T 6.5 S as its price is more reasonable than the T 6.5 SI.
When it comes to available exercise mode, these Nordictrack treadmills are well-equipped with 20 preloaded workouts each. Thus, you can go for any exercise you want. Isn’t it nice?
There is a small disadvantage to these products, as both of them feature only a 2.6-CHP motor size, compared to the standard 3.0 on the market. Hence, they are only suitable for jogging or light running rather than intense running sessions.
But in case you want to increase the difficulty level of the game, you can always adjust the inclination of the treadmill decks from 0% to 10%.
Unfortunately, the branch Nordictrack T hasn’t made available a cooling fan nor a USB port. So make sure to have a standing fan by your side during intense workout sessions.
Although these treadmills do not provide wireless measurement or health data generation from a remote distance, they all have an EKG grip sensor to measure the user’s heart rate. Specifically, the heart rate and body stats will be displayed accordingly on the screen.
Speaking of weight, The Nordictrack T 6.5 SI and T 6.5 S weigh about 203 pounds and 198 pounds, respectively. Luckily, they don’t take up much space in your house with the easy lift-assist feature.
The Nordictrack T 6.5 SI has measured 36” width, 67.5” length, and 73” height about the dimension of two treadmills. While the other is 35.75’’ width x 67.5’’ length x 7’’ height. These figures will allow such machines to fit in even a small corner of your house.
As we have mentioned earlier, depending on your own body’s physical condition, you’ll be able to adjust the incline range and speed between 0% to ten-10% for more challenging feats.
Furthermore, the Nordictrack T 6.5 SI might outplay the T 6.5 S regarding the aspect of visual display. While the former provides a 10’’ interactive touchscreen, its T 6.5 S counterpart only features a relatively decent 5’’ non-touchable monitor.
Moreover, you can not connect the Nordictrack T 6.5 SI speakers directly to Bluetooth, and you’ll have to project them into the machine’s audio plug. You can easily do it with the 6.5 S.
Featuring 20 onboard workouts, body/ calorie stats, Google Maps, and tons of Youtube videos, the treadmills are modern enough to offer you great time exercising.
It would be a grave mistake if we missed out on the iFit accessibility. In detail, both products include a world of personal trainer-made workout programs, starting from low to maximum impact.
Last but not least, if you feel dizzy as a result of dehydration during workout sessions, grab your water bottle right in the spacious tumbler keepers located on either side of the handlebars.
Quick Rundown Of Nordictrack T 6.5 SI
- 30-Day iFIT Family Membership Included; Stream live & on-demand workouts on your equipment with Global Workouts & Studio Classes; Add up to 5 users; Elite trainers adjust your equipment ($39 value)
- Immersive 10-inch interactive HD touchscreen streams on-demand iFIT workouts directly to your equipment and provides easy stats tracking; SMART-Response motor for effective running and cardio training
- 10 % OneTouch incline control; 10 MPH SMART OneTouch speed control; Your iFIT Trainer auto-adjusts your smart treadmill’s speed and incline for a fully optimized workout that meets your goals
- Innovative SpaceSaver design with EasyLift Assist means your treadmill can fold up after your run for compact, simple storage; 20” x 50” tread deck; Bluetooth headphone connectivity for in-ear audio
Quick Rundown Of Nordictrack T 6.5 S
- 30-Day iFIT Membership Included; Stream live & on-demand workouts on your equipment with Global Workouts & Studio Classes; Elite trainers adjust your equipment (15 Dollar value)
- 10% OneTouch incline control; 10 MPH SMART OneTouch speed control; With iFIT, your trainer auto-adjusts your speed and incline through a smart Bluetooth connection
- SMART-Response Motor for effective speed, interval, and endurance training; 20” x 55” tread belt offers plenty of leg and elbow space as you run; FlexSelect deck cushioning protects your joints
- Innovative SpaceSaver design with EasyLift Assist means your treadmill can fold up after your run for compact, simple storage; Auxiliary music port and dual 2-inch speakers provide entertainment
- 300-pound user capacity; Protected with a 10-year frame warranty, 2-year parts warranty, and 1-year labor warranty; 54” H x 36” W x 73.5” L
We must admit that it is not easy to sort out the more powerful machine between Nordictrack T 6.5 SI Vs T 6.5 S. But overall, we consider that the Nordictrack T 6.5 Si will be a better walking treadmill option. If you’re someone who is looking for an affordable yet high-tech treadmill and needs to engage in high-quality workout programs, this one is made just for you.