Further down the page, you’ll find some explanations regarding the key similarities and differences between the NordicTrack T 6.5 S and the NordicTrack C 700.
But before checking out explanations regarding their specs and features here’s a table that summarizes the main technical summary sheet for these 2 treadmills:
Pricing is a factor influencing the outcomes of purchasing decisions. In this aspect, the NordicTrack T 6.5s has more advantages since it is often sold at a slightly cheaper price than the NordicTrack C 700 (about $100 cheaper).
Now let’s find out more about the similarity and differences in specifications. First of all, these two items share the same maximum user weight capacity of 300 pounds.
Secondly, regarding the number of preloaded workout programs available, T 6.5s and C700 have no differences. They both offer 20 specifically designed built-in workouts to recharge your exercise routines and help you reach your unique goals.
With regard to power, the commercial motor of C700 is slightly more powerful than T 6.5s as this unit is a 2.75 CHP motor while T6.5s runs at 2.6 CHP.
What about the incline range of each treadmill? Well, this is one more feature in common. Both T 6.5s and C700 own a motorized incline tilting up to 10 % with just a push of a button and by preset workouts.
In terms of speed rating, T6.5s and C700 offer a modest maximum speed capacity which tops out at 10 miles per hour.
When running at high speed, the engine may release much heat. Fortunately, the NordicTrack C700 with an AutoBreeze system in its console is a better choice as T6.5s use no cooling fan.
Pulse heart rate sensors are built in both T6.5s and C700 so that you can monitor your heart rate.
In the matter of size, T6.5s is 0.5 kg heavier than the other item. To clarify this point, they are 92.1 kg and 91.6 kg, respectively. About assembled product dimensions (LxWxH), T6.5s are 73×35.8×67.5 inches. Meanwhile, the C700 takes up a smaller space with a 66.00 x 33.50 x 57.00 inches size. The foldable design of the two allows you to save space comparatively.
As mentioned before, the speed of both items can be adjusted with a touch of a button, so it’s easy to find the perfect pace for yourself. As well, they both feature an automatic incline system, which helps you run to mimic real-world terrain or meet the recommended workout requirements.
NordicTrack products will not let you down when it comes to program variety as they have more programmed workouts available than alternative treadmills at the same price. Especially with NordicTrack C700 1-year Membership, users have a chance to experience excellent iFit personal training with the best trainers in the world via their screen.
Smart Bluetooth connection, iFit, and the Internet can be easily integrated, providing you entertainment via an auxiliary music port and dual 2-inch speakers. You can listen to your favorite tracks through both treadmills, but T6.5 may be slightly noisy.
Quick Rundown Of NordicTrack T 6.5 S
- 30-Day Ifit Membership Included; Stream Live & On-Demand Workouts On Your Equipment With Global Workouts & Studio Classes; Elite Trainers Adjust Your Equipment (15 Dollar Value).Maximum Horsepower : 3 Horsepower
- 10% Onetouch Incline Control; 10 Mph Smart Onetouch Speed Control; With Ifit, Your Trainer Auto-Adjusts Your Speed And Incline Through A Smart Bluetooth Connection
- Smart-Response Motor For Effective Speed, Interval, And Endurance Training; 20" X 55" Tread Belt Offers Plenty Of Leg And Elbow Space As You Run; Flexselect Deck Cushioning Protects Your Joints
- Innovative Spacesaver Design With Easylift Assist Means Your Treadmill Can Fold Up After Your Run For Compact, Simple Storage; Auxiliary Music Port And Dual 2-Inch Speakers Provide Entertainment
- 300-Pound User Capacity; Protected With A 10-Year Frame Assurance, 2-Year Parts Assurance, And 1-Year Labor Assurance; 54" H X 36" W X 73.5" L
Onetouch incline control (up to 10 %)
Innovative SpaceSaver design
20 built-in workout programs
[/i2pros][i2cons]A bit noisy motor
Not equipped with a cooling fan
Quick Rundown Of NordicTrack C 700
- Features AutoBreeze Workout Fan, 2 front wheels, FlexSelect Cushioning, Two 2” Digitally Amplified Speakers, Integrated Tablet Holder, Auxiliary Music Port, Multi-window LED Display
- Product dimensions – 73.5” L x 35.5” W x 60.4” H, Folded dimensions – 36” L x 35.5” W x 60.4” H, Weight limit – 300 lbs., Incline – 0-10%, Power requirements – 110V 15 amp, Tread Belt – 20” x 55”, Speed – 0-10 MPH, Motor – 2.75 CHP
- Interactive personal training at home powered by iFit, Gain access to on demand, interactive trainer led global and studio workout programs; membership required, sold separately
- Assembly required, Table holder holds up to an iPad Pro size, Innovative SpaceSaver design with easylift assist means your treadmill can fold up after your run for compact, simple storage
- Bluetooth connection allows iFit to automatically adjust your treadmill’s speed and incline to match trainer recommendations and mimic real life terrain, Integrated tablet holder secures your tablet or smartphone
7” Interactive touch screen display
Wide incline range (maximum 10 %)
20 preset workout apps
More powerful motor than T6.5s
Enhanced LED display
[/i2pros][i2cons]1-year warranty on parts
Not include HR chest trap[/i2cons][/i2pc]
The NordicTrack T 6.5 S Vs C 700 are high-quality motorized treadmills with a smart-response motor, OneTouch speed control, and many other amenities. Nevertheless, owing to some superior aspects such as a 7” interactive touch screen, AutoBreeze workout fan, auto-adjusting incline control, NordicTrack C700 is better favored and highly recommended.