Further down the page, you’ll find some explanations regarding the key similarities and differences between the Nordictrack T 7.5 S and the Sole F63.
But before checking out explanations regarding their specs, features, and warranty, here’s a table that summarizes the main technical summary sheet for these 2 treadmills:
Before buying any product, customers always take a closer look at their price. Nordictrack T 7.5 S is sold at a higher price than Sole F63, which is about $700. This big gap helps you decide the suitable treadmill according to your budget quickly.
Regarding the maximum user capacity, the 7.5 S can handle up to 300 pounds, whereas the other is highly praised for carrying 325 pounds.
What about the built-in programs on each treadmill? There are many dissimilarities here. To be specific, the Nordictrack trainer gives its users more choice of 50 workout programs, and its rival only has 10 onboard exercises.
Both running machines are equipped with a 3.0 HP motor and 12 MPH running speed.
There is a slight difference in the incline range of these two models. The figure for the Nordictrack treadmill is 0-12%, and the other’s elevation is wider with a range of 0-15%.
And the Nordictrack trainer will include an auto breeze system to keep you cool during the workout. Luckily, Sole also designs its product with armrest cooling fans to serve your demand.
If you want to monitor your heart rate frequently, Sole F63 will definitely be a great buy as it comes with a wireless heart rate chest strap. Nordictrack T 7.5 S lacks it, unfortunately.
Let’s move to their dimensions to see how they take up your space. The treadmill from Nordictrack measures 78.5 x 35.5 x 59 inches; on the other side, its counterpart seems smaller, with 75 x 33 x 58 inches in size. But do not worry, as both can contribute greatly to the space saver due to its foldability.
While talking about the running surface, we can conclude that Nordictrack and Sole have designed their treadmill as a standard one with 20 x 60 inches.
You can adjust the speed and incline on the touchscreen of Nordictrack T 7.5 S. On the other hand, the controls of Sole F63 lie on the armrests.
According to the manufacturer, the T 7.5 S has an immersive 7-inch, full-color touchscreen, and the F63 only has a 6.5-inch LCD.
In case you need to connect other devices, a USB port from Sole F63 will be of great help.
To make your training more exciting, the built-in speakers equipped with these two are what you are looking for.
And the only application that you can utilize for your workout is iFit. The benefit of buying Nordictrack T 7.5 S is 12-month iFit family membership.
While buying the T 7.5 S treadmill, you will receive a set of 10-year frames, 2-year parts, and a 1-year labor warranty.
If you expect more, let’s consider Sole F63 to get a lifetime frame warranty, a 20-year motor warranty, a 3-year parts warranty, and a 1-year labor warranty.
Quick Rundown Of Nordictrack T 7.5 S
- 30-Day iFIT Family Membership Included; Stream live & on-demand workouts on your equipment with Global Workouts & Studio Classes; Add up to 5 users; Elite trainers adjust your equipment ($39 value)
- Immersive 7-inch interactive HD touchscreen streams on-demand iFIT workouts directly to your equipment and provides easy stats tracking; FlexSelect cushioning and an AutoBreeze treadmill fan
- Enjoy reduced motor noise and self-cooling technology with a powerful DurX commercial plus motor perfect for running, jogging, and walking in the comfort of your home
- 12% Automatic Incline Matching technology, 12 MPH smart speed adjustment; spacious 20” x 60” tread belt; Folding SpaceSaver design for compact storage. Integrated Tray
- 300 Lb. user capacity; Protected by a 10-year frame warranty, 2-year parts warranty, and 1-year labor warranty; 59.5” H x 35.5” W x 78.9” L
Quick Rundown Of Sole F63
- Features. 1/4 mile track feature and a Peak and Valley graph for different programs.. Built in speakers that allow you to hook up any MP3 player (iPod, etc.) for easy listening..
- New for this year, the F63 now includes an Integrated tablet holder. Allows you to use your smart devices to watch shows or follow your workout routines. Included is a USB port.
- Made in China.
Have you made an informed decision between Nordictrack T 7.5 S vs Sole F63 after reading our post? We do hope the answer is yes. If we have to choose, Nordictrack T 7.5 S will get our vote because it comes at a reasonable price but still meets our demand for a treadmill.
Of course, the option is up to you. Good luck with your purchase.