1. Oshlun SDS-0842 Specs Overview
First, we will take a quick look at the specifications of this circular saw blades. We will put them in bullet points to make it easier for you to catch up with the information.
- Professional grade C-4 carbide
- Full body chippers
- Precision ground carbide tips
- Storage/Carrying Case
- Shim set for fine adjustments
- Item Weight: 9.94 pounds.
- Product Dimensions: 10.5 x 9.9 x 3 inches.
- Size: 8-Inch Dado.
2. Oshlun SDS-0842 8-inch 42 Tooth Review.
First off the kit is a 16 piece stack dado set. Professional C-grade carbide has been used on the teeth, (the end result are blades that stay sharper for longer).
Oshun SDS-0842 42 tooth meaning you can cut fast and accurately from, ¼” to 29/32 inches. The blade is 8 inches long, meaning you can create deep dadoes. This blade also had no problem with any wood we put it up against from the plywood to the hardest maple.
The set includes a shim set for fine adjustments on the cutting width. There is also a full-color storage case to keep everything safe (including any wandering fingers) when the blades are not in use.
*** Pros of the Oshlun SDS-0842:
- 42 teeth construction.
- Strong Professional grade C-4 carbide ensuring the blades stay sharper for longer.
- Loading and loading the stacked set onto your machine can be cumbersome.
- Poor packaging.