Further down the page, you’ll find some explanations regarding the key similarities and differences between the Reebok Jet 100 and the Reebok Jet 200.
Before making a purchase, the first thing that comes to your mind will be the product’s price. In this battle, the Reebok Jet 100 has the advantage because it has a fairly reasonable price, about 700 dollars cheaper than its rival Jet 200.
Another factor that many people care about when buying is the size and weight of the product. Once again, the victory belongs to the Reebok Jet 100. This runner has dimensions of 67.32” L x 30.71” W x 54.7” H and a weight of 167.6 lbs. Meanwhile, the Jet 200 is much bulkier when it measures 71.26” L x 30.71” W x 54.72” H and weighs 209 lbs.
In terms of running surface, the Reebok Jet 200 with a running surface area of 55” x 18” seems more attractive to users, while Jet 100 has a surface of 51.2” x 17”.
And if you wonder whether they can be folded, the answer is yes; both are designed with this feature in mind. The advantage is in favor of the Reebok Jet 100 product because it has a very compact size of 58.3” x 30.7” x 43.3”. In comparison, the rival Reebok Jet 200 measures 61.2” x 30.7” x 44.9” when folded. In addition, they all provide a wheel system for more convenient movement.
What about their weight capacity? In this battle, the Reebok Jet 200 wins with a weight capacity of up to 265 lbs, which is larger than the 242 lbs one of Jet 100 lines.
Next, let’s learn about the maximum speed that they can reach. The Jet 200 once again impresses with its ability to reach speeds of 11 mph. Meanwhile, Jet 100 only allows users to reach 10 mph to exercise.
A powerful engine is also a matter of interest to users. So, is there any difference between them? The answer is yes! The Jet 200 with its 2.25 CHP motor defeats the Jet 100’s 2.0 CHP engine.
What about their tilting ability? In this regard, users should definitely choose a Reebok Jet 200 because of its 15 incline modes. As for Jet 100, there are only 12 similar programs.
Regarding the number of exercises built into the treadmills, there is a similarity when both have 24 training programs.
During the operation, the coaches will give off a lot of heat. That’s why the manufacturer Reebok has integrated a cooling fan for each product. At the same time, they are also equipped with a heart rate measurement system that is very convenient for users.
When there is a need, users can completely adjust the speed, drop angle, and inclination of the above products through the control panel. In terms of screens, they all offer 5-window LED screens, bringing a new experience to users.
During workouts, you all use the Reebok Fitness App built into the device. They are compatible with smartphones of any operating system via Bluetooth, but unfortunately, they cannot connect to Wifi and the Internet.
Each treadmill has a USB charging port to charge devices and a built-in speaker system to bring a good experience to the exercisers.
For those who have a habit of drinking water while working out, Reebok is here to meet it! They are also designed with a small area to store items for you.
The Reebok Jet 100 is protected with the warranty of a lifetime on the frame, ten years on the motor, and two years on all other parts. All the while, Reebok Jet 200 has a warranty of two years on frame, computer, plastic, and labor. If you are in the EU, you will get the cover of ten years on the motor, but in case you are in the USA, you only can get the two years one.
Quick Rundown Of Reebok Jet 100
- Air Motion technology reacts to each foot strike; transferring air between the cushioning pods to offer support where it's needed.
- Compatible with the Reebok Fitness App, you’re able to tailor and track your workouts via your phone.
- Reaching 10 mph across 12 power incline levels, the Jet 100 helps to push each run.
- Fitted with a 5 LED windows + Profile Chart display
- 3 User-Defined, 3 HRC & 3 Target Programs deliver challenging home cardo.
Three heart rate programs
Reasonable price[/i2pros][i2cons]Poor engine
Quick Rundown Of Reebok Jet 200
- Powered by a 2.25 HP motor, the Jet 200 treadmill has a maximum speed of 11 mph, the intensity of the run can be further enhanced by the 15 levels of electronic incline
- The unique air motion cushioning system built into the running deck reduces the impact of your foot strike across multiple air-filled pockets for a more comfortable running experience
- To ensure you are motivated and challenged, treadmill console can deliver up to 24 varied fitness programs designed by our master trainers to take you from a gentle jog to a mountainous hill climb
- To help you reach your fitness goal you can plug your mobile phone into the integrated speakers and blast out your favourite motivational tracks, switch on the cooling fan for a relaxing breeze
- Download and sync the Reebok fitness app with your new treadmill to track progress, set real-world running routes and watch as the treadmill responds to the conditions of your chosen route
Ability to reach the speed of 11 mph
15 incline modes
Ideal running surface[/i2pros][i2cons]Heavyweight
The Jet 100 and Jet 200 are both extremely good products to buy. However, after this Reebok Jet 100 Vs 200 comparison, we suggest you buy a Jet 200 because of its powerful engine, tilting ability, and many other upper features. Anyway, just choose for yourself a treadmill that you think is the best. Thanks for reading!