Three combo kits from Ryobi will blow your mind with their powerful tools and economical prices. However, which one is better? You may not know their differences. Check our reviews about Ryobi P883 vs P884 vs P1819.
1. Ryobi P883
The Ryobi P883 includes 8 pieces (1 x P515 Reciprocating Saw, 1 x P704 Worklight, 1 x P271 Drill / Driver, 1 x Circular Saw, 2 x Batteries, 1 x Bag, 1 x Charger). Let’s take a look in detail at these tools.
The P271 Drill/driver weighs 3.1 lbs with a ½” keyless chuck. There is a magnetic tray that will connect the tool with a bit of a fastener.
The circular saw is cordless with a weight of 5.3 lbs and a 5.5” blade. Besides the main handle, there is a side handle to use the tool at ease. The reciprocating is lighter with 4.2 lbs and owns a 7/8” stroke length blade.
From the indicators above, this tool is compact for long-hour tasks.
Also, it goes with GRIPZONES over-mold for better prehension and better grip.
The drill/driver’s low gear delivers 0-440rpm while the high gear offers the no-load speed of 1600rpm. The motor has maximum torque energy of 340 inch-pounds to meet your applications.
The reciprocating saw delivers up to 3100spm (strokes per minute) with variable speed. Meanwhile, the circular saw is capable of delivering 4700rpm. This tool’s depth of cut is 1 9/16″ at 0 degrees and one ⅛” at 45 degrees. They are powerful enough to go through rough materials and sheet goods.
The power drill has a 24-clutch setting to suit any task. Thanks to the magnetic tray, it is easy to change the bit or the drill/driver’s fastener without any tool.
The reciprocating saw is embedded with an electronic brake; therefore, the tool allows its users to adjust the speed comfortably.
All tools of Ryobi P883 above have anti-vibration systems so that you can work for a long period without worrying about hand fatigue. Also, they have an onboard gauge showing how much energy the battery has left. Hence, you can change your battery on time without disturbing your work.
The 18V Lithium-Ion battery can last longer than other types of battery. The recharge process happens within 30 minutes.
- CIRCULAR SAW: This cordless circular saw contains plenty of features that will keep you cutting true. It has a side handle and rubber overmold to improve grip, even in slippery conditions
- P271 POWER DRILL: This 1/2 inch chuck drill / driver comes equipped with a magnetic tray for bits and fasteners, a 24 position adjustable clutch, and convenient tool-less bit changing
- P515 RECIPROCATING SAW: An anti-vibration handle, rubber overgrip, variable speed trigger, and easy blade removal latch are only some of the features that keep this tool at one of the top sawzalls in the DIY and professional market
- ONE+ COMPATIBLE: This kit includes two P102 batteris and one P118 charger. These batteries are compatible with over 50 tools in Ryobi’s One+ family. These tools are compatible with several Ryobi 18V batteries, including the P100, P102, P103, P104, P105, P107, and P1082 Batteries, Charger, Tool Bag, Drill, Circular Saw, Work Light, Reciprocating Saw
- STORAGE: Keep all of the items in this kit snugly together in the included wide-mouthed contractor’s bag. Its sturdy fabric will keep your tools protected while the cross-x stitching on the dual handles will allow you to lug this almost anywhere
Solve many handy tasks
The most reasonable price[/i2pros][i2cons]Less tools and accessories
The motors of tools should have been improved[/i2cons][/i2pc]
2. Ryobi P884
There are 6 tools in the kit, consisting of Circular Saw, Drill/Driver, Reciprocating Saw, Impact Driver, Multi-Tool. You will also get 4 items when buying Ryobi P884, including LED Worklight, 4.0 Ah & 1.5 Ah Battery, Charger, Bag.
The drill and impact driver are cordless with a weight of 2.7lbs and 2.65lbs relatively.
P506 Circular Saw comes with a 5 ½-in blade beveling up to 45 degrees. For safety reasons, it is covered by a retractable plastic handle. The front handle makes it easier to control the tool better.
P514 Reciprocating Saw is light with a weight of 4.1lbs. Two blades are coming with the tool, one for wood cutting and metal cutting.
The P246 job plus base has a weight of 2.15lbs. It combines with the P570 multi-tool head perfectly for any handy workshop. All of them are equipped with a rubber grip to improve the prehension of the tools.
The drill delivers 4200 inch-pounds of torque. The motor has two-speed settings, including 0-440rpm for screws or driving bolts and 0-1600rpm for drilling harder materials such as wood and metal. Whist, the P230 Impact Driver is powerful with 1600 inch-pounds of torque.
The motor of the circular saw can spin 4700rpm for maximum. Also, the reciprocating saw is powerful, and it can work well in different stuff consisting of PVC pipes, tree branches, metal nails, etc.
The multi-tool can deliver 20,000 ppm at most with stability and durability. If the work light is full of energy, it can work continuously for 2.5 hours.
You can change the bits and blades quickly without the support of any tools. You only need to push the bit or blade in, and they will release automatically.
Thanks to a handy laser guide, you can make straight-edge cutting any materials with the circular saw in this kit. The blade can make a 1 1/8 inch depth cut to a 1 9/6 inch depth cut, depending on the blade’s bevel.
The work light is 0.7lbs featuring a 180 degrees swivel mechanism to direct the light effectively. All tools of Ryobi P884 use an 18V Li-ion battery. The battery gets full again within 1 hour thanks to the dual-chemistry charger.
- Includes 2 - 18-volt lithium batteries, usable on any machine in the one+ product line; includes 18-volt dual-chemistry charger; batteries can be recharged in as little as 30 minutes
- Drill has 2 speed settings (0-440 or 0-1600 rpm), variable with a spring-loaded trigger; reciprocating saw features tool-free blade change
- Tool weights: drill, 2. 7 lbs. ; circular saw, 4. 7 lbs. ; impact driver, 2. 65 lbs. ; reciprocating saw, 4. 1 lbs. ; job plus base, 2. 15 lbs. ; work light, 0. 7 lb. ; includes carrying bag for easy portability
- Reciprocating saw's adjustable, pivoting shoe allows depth-of-cut control and more efficient use of blade; circular saw has an exact line laser, which automatically activates during use
- Work light has a multi-functional design capable of sitting flat on battery, on end or hanging for ultimate lighting versatility; swivel head directs light where needed
Laser guide to more accurate cutting[/i2pros][i2cons]The charge should have been improved
3. Ryobi P1819
Like its sibling – Ryobi P884, Ryobi P1819 has 6 Tools, including 4.0 Ah & 1.5 Ah Battery, Impact Driver, Drill/Driver, Circular Saw, Reciprocating Saw, Multi-Tool, LED Worklight, Charger, Bag.
The drill/driver possesses a ½” chuck with a weight of 2.65lbs. Having the same weight, the impact driver has a ¼” coupler chuck. In contrast, the multi-tool is 1.8lbs only.
The reciprocating saw has a 1-inch stroke length and weighs 3.75lbs. The 5.5”-blade circular saw is compact with 5.3lbs. Besides the main handle, it owns a front pommel handle to control the tool better.
The drill/driver has a 2-speed gearbox with different torque energy (0-450rpm and 0-1750rpm). The impact driver offers up to 1800 in-lbs of torque and 3200ipm, while the multi-tool achieves 10,000-20,000 speed dial to reach optimal control.
The reciprocating saw can make 3400spm, 60% as fast as other products in the market. At the same time, the circular saw delivers the maximum speed of 4700rpm.
Having a 24-clutch setting, the drill/driver can work well in different tasks. The work light delivers 160 lumens of light to supply light up to 2.5 hours.
- Perfect Combo Kit for all your DIY and professional needs
- Includes: 6 Tools, 2 Batteries, Charger, Bag, and Accessories
- Over 125 ONE+ Tools – All Work With Any RYOBI ONE+ 18V Battery
Suitable for professional tasks
[/i2pros][i2cons]The batteries need improvement.[/i2cons][/i2pc]
For intense and professional work, the Ryobi P1819 is perfect with high performance and great efficiency. You can also purchase Ryobi P884 if you are a handyman with tons of work that requires powerful medium tools. Or else, let’s buy Ryobi P883 to save your budget, but remember that this kit has fewer tools than two other kits.
If you find this post about Ryobi P883 Vs P884 Vs P1819 helpful and want to know more about different household tools, don’t forget to follow us. Have a nice day!