Wondering which drill combo kit is better: Dewalt DCK277C2 vs DCK240C2? The article will compare the power, portability, and features of each. Kick in now!
Difference between Dewalt DCK277C2 vs DCK240C2
The most outstanding parts of DCK277C2 are brushless motors with 57 percent more run time over brushed and the ability to work long hours.
This Dewalt DCK277C2 includes a DCF787 20 Volt MAX Compact Brushless Impact Driver and a DCD777 20 Volt MAX Compact Brushless Drill/Driver.
Generally, these features create a powerful yet speedy engine for the tool. Meanwhile, Dewalt DCK240C2 is a 20V combo kit with a DCF885 20V MAX Lithium-Ion 1/4 inch Impact Driver, a DCD771C2 20V MAX Lithium-Ion Compact Drill/Driver. This drill/driver grants a high-performance motor delivering 300 unit watts out (UWO) of power ability, which allows for a wide range of applications.
Another notable ability of DCK240C2 is a high-speed transmission, which can deliver two speeds (0-450 and 1,500 rpm) for a range of fastening and drilling applications.
Dewalt DCK277C2 is compact and lightweight thanks to the DCF787 20V Impact Driver and DCD777 20V Drill driver’s specific designs for tight areas (Impact Driver is 5.4 front to back, and the Drill/Driver is only 7.52 front to back).
The whole combo kit weighs 13.7 ounces, and the dimension is 15 x 6 x 9 inches, which is comfortable and easy to handle.
Dewalt DCK240C2, on the other hand, has a lighter weight yet bigger dimension than the tool mentioned above. This fact probably results from the DCF885 20V Impact Driver, which is compact (5.55″ front to back) and lightweight (2.8 lbs.).
Another feature, DCD771C2 20V Compact Drill/Driver is also easy to carry; therefore, both of these drivers are designed specifically for neat places.
Dewalt DCK277C2’s ergonomic comfort grip handle and LED light with 20-second trigger release delay provides you with increased visibility in lightless and small spaces.
The whole combo kit includes a Brushless 1/4 Impact Driver, a Brushless Drill/Driver, two Li-Ion Battery Packs, a Charger, and a Kit Bag.
Besides, DCK240C2 can cope with DIY projects and simple carpentry work. It also appears in an ergonomic design with lightweight tools designed to fit the user’s needs. Moreover, the DCF885 features a built-in LED with a 20-second delay after trigger release; therefore, it offers the tool an increase in visibility.
This combo kit combines a DCD771 drill driver, a DCF885 1/4 inches impact driver, a 20V MAX Lithium-Ion 1.3 Ah battery packs, a 20-volt MAX charger, and a kit bag.
Quick Rundown Of Dewalt DCK277C2
- DEWALT brushless motor of cordless drill combo kit delivers up to 57% more run time over brushed
- Compact (5.4-inch front to back), lightweight (2.0 lbs) Impact Driver design of the corodless tools combo kit fits into tight areas
- Compact (7.52-inch front to back), lightweight Drill/Driver in thed drill/ impact driver combo kit is designed to fit into tight areas
- Ergonomic comfort grip handle provides ideal balance and tool control
- LED light with 20-second trigger release delay provides increased visibility in dark or confined spaces
Quick Rundown Of Dewalt DCK240C2
- DCD771 in cordless drill combo kit features two speed transmission (0-450 / 0-1500 RPM)
- DCD771 high performance motor of cordless tools combo kit delivers 300 unit watts out (UWO) of power ability completing a wide range of applications
- DCD771 compact, lightweight design of the drill/ impact driver combo kit fits into tight areas
- DCD771 1/2-inch single sleeve ratcheting chuck provides tight bit gripping strength
- DCD771 Ergonomic handle delivers comfort and control
After skimming through our comparing article, we believe you have found yourself an answer between Dewalt dck277c2 vs Dewalt dck240c2. We have provided you with a detailed analysis of the tools’ pros and cons and hope you will make a good decision on your own.
Both of these Dewalt features are high quality and versatile tools. They are convenient since they come out in a set and are all equipped with LED lights and easy to carry around.
However, DCK277C2 can handle DIY projects daily and household tasks, while the DCK240C2 can cope with both basic carpentry and contracting jobs. Bonus, Dewalt DCK277C2 is also brushless; hence it stands a chance of lasting longer.