Below I will compare the power, portability, and features of Sun Joe SPX3000 and Greenworks 2000
Difference between Sun Joe SPX3000 and Greenworks 2000
The Sun Joe SPX3000 is designed as a two-wheel stand-up cart, which doesn’t take up much space. What’s great about the product is its waist-high handlebar, making it easy to pick up for outdoor work.
To add-in, this pressure washer is only 31 pounds, relatively lightweight for most people to move, right?
While moving the Sun Joe washer around to work, most people find it exhausting to carry too many pressure washer’s featured accessories along with them.
Acknowledging the case, the manufacturer includes all the necessary appliances into the machine. To be specific, spray wands, nozzles, detergent tanks are stored on the cart. Meanwhile, the washer hose and electric cord are hung on their holders.
On the other hand, the Greenworks 2000 comes up with a more impressive design. With two wheels, one big green cart as a soap tank, the pressure washer takes up a little bit more space than the Sun Joe SPX3000.
What about its weight? Compared to the Sun Joe washer, the Greenworks machine weighs 42 pounds, much heavier than its competitor. But the good point is that all the accessories are built-in, similar to the Sun Joe.
In brief, the Sun Joe SPX3000 takes the lead in the convenience battle between these two.
Sun Joe SPX3000 is equipped with a powerful 14.5 Amp motor, making it useful in any washing tasks to get rid of even the most “stubborn” smudge. To be specific, this Sun Joe washer can come up with impressive pressure ranging from 1450 to 2030 PSI.
There are five modes for five different kinds of stain. Typically, the inlet temperature used is 104°F (40°C), but you can control the heat by adjusting nozzles as needed.
Meanwhile, the Greenworks can reach to the 2000 PSI in general washing tasks. However, the 13 Amp motor helps it consume less electricity than the SPX3000 in general.
Like the Sun Joe, it also provides five noodles differentiating by washing angles, so that users can switch the hole according to the stain or the area it spreads.
In this criteria, we can conclude that both products are as powerful as another.
The Sun Joe SPX3000 pressure washer comes with many small separate attachments for users to install by themselves. Fortunately, the manual is well written, so just follow the guide, and you can put them all together in about 30 minutes.
However, one point to consider is that you have to buy the specific detergent for the pressure washer yourself because the manufacturer will not provide it along with the Sun Joe SPX3000.
What about the Greenworks 2000 then? Well, it is packed with four standard spray nozzles and a turbo one for high-required dirt. It will take just 10 minutes to install and start the job with not too many separate accessories.
Evaluating these two items, we find that the Greenworks 2000 seems to take over its competitor.
Quick Rundown of Sun Joe SPX3000
- Questions? Text 563563 to chat directly with a Sun Joe expert
- POWERFUL: 14.5-Amp/1800-watt motor generates up to 2030 PSI (at initial discharge per CSA internal pressure testing) and 1.76 GPM (with nozzle open at minimum pressure) of water flow
- VERSATILE: Tackle a variety of cleaning tasks: homes, buildings, RV’s, cars, trucks, boats, decks, driveways, patios, lawn equipment, and more. With two 0.9 L onboard detergent tanks, removable tanks carry and store different types of detergent to simultaneously tackle different cleaning projects.
- TSS (Total Stop System): Automatically shuts off pump when trigger is not engaged to save energy and prolong pump life.
- - Max PSI at initial discharge per CSA internal pressure testing. Max GPM with nozzle open at minimum pressure.
Quick Rundown of Greenworks 2000
- Heavy duty 13 Amp induction motor will strip, brighten and clean your surfaces back to new
- 2000PSI and 1.2GPM makes removing stains effortless
- 25 ft. high pressure hose and 35 ft. power cord allow you to reach a larger
- Dual built in soap tanks, 0, 25, 40 degree nozzle tips, wand and low pressure foam sprayer included
- Compact design with wheels, high pressure hose reel and cable holder for easy storage and transportation.Pump Type: Axial Cam
By this post, we have gone through some basic descriptions about Sun Joe SPX3000 vs. Greenworks 2000 and point out their differences. Each product has its advantages and disadvantages. Hence, based on your preference, we believe that you have already had your choice.
If we are about to choose the better one, we will select the Sun Joe SPX3000 over Greenworks 2000 because it is more robust, lighter, and less spacey. However, the choice is on you. So, be the wise shopper!
Hope this article provides you with much useful information about Sun Joe SPX3000 and Greenworks 2000.