Yamaha EF2000isv2 vs A-iPower SC2000i are two of the top-notch generators you can find on the market. Telling the better one is challenging for any customer.
In today’s article, we will provide you with an in-depth comparison between them. From the comparison, you can understand in more detail about the products. Wait no more, let’s go!
Differences Between Yamaha EF2000iSv2 vs A-iPower SC2000i
At first glance, you can feel confused when the design of these two products are nearly the same. They are also designed with mainstream blue tones.
Now let’s dig into the details to discover more regarding the price, utilities, and maintenance of each product.
The Yamaha EF2000isv2 costs around $630 on its original website, while A-iPower SC2000i offers a higher price than its opponent, at around $883.
As such, it will be more economical to choose EF2000isv2. However, do not care too much about the price because to select the best generator, it is not the number-one factor.
The EF2000iSV2 and SC2000i are remarkably the same. They boast the same power output, and both come with parallel capability, which allows them to link with another unit to double the total power output.
With dimensions of L21″ x W12.5″ x H19″, the A-iPower SC2000i offers a less compact experience of power generation than the Yamaha EF2000iSv2 and its L19.3″ x W11″ x H17.9″.
The A-IPower SC2000i is eleven pounds heavier than the Yamaha EF2000iSV2 with the item weight of 55.00 pounds and 44.1 pounds respectively. However, do not worry too much because these weight numbers are quite small that you can easily handle and carry them.
With a noise of 58 dBA, the A-iPower SC2000i will have a bit noisier operation than the 51.5 dBA of the Yamaha EF2000iSv2. Thanks to that advantage, the latter will be the most suitable for those who take noise emission seriously.
EF2000iSv2 can run up to 10.5 hours at 25% rated load while at 50% rated load, its rival can give you 7 hours.
However, because the products don’t come with runtime information at the same load so it will make little sense to compare their runtime now. The same thing happens to the fuel consumption, but overall both these products are very fuel-efficient.
The inverter generators from the provider A-iPower comes with an exclusive two-year warranty. This time is one year less than what Yamaha EF2000isv2 offers when its buyer can enjoy a three-year warranty policy.
Quick Rundown Of Yamaha EF2000isv2
No products found.
- It has an impressive run time
- The machine is very user-friendly
- Coming with original Yamaha engine
- Very lightweight
- It offers a 3-year warranty from Yamaha
- Easy to transport
- More expensive than other options
Quick Rundown Of A-iPower SC2000i
- Powered by Yamaha Engine: 79cc OHV high performance 4 cycle engine. Yamaha engine with cast iron cylinder liner. Fuel-efficient, reliable, powerful providing long life and excellent heat dissipation.
- High Output + Quiet: 2,000 starting watts 1,600 running watts. At only 52dB this powerful inverter generator is the ideal product for your emergency home back up power, tailgating and camping.
- Pure Power: 3% THD of clean power output. Inverter technology provides clean stable source of power for sensitive electronics such as, laptops, TV's, phone chargers and sensitive power tools.
- Fully Loaded Control Panel: The control panel consists of, 1x USB 2.4A 5VDC, 1x 8.3A 12VDC, 1x L5-30R 30A 120VAC, 1x 5-20R 20A 120VAC, Eco throttle switch
- Parallel Equipped + Peace Of Mind: Our portable inverter is parallel equipped & comes with a parallel cable. A-iPower stands behind its products and offers a 3 Year Warranty.
- In the expected price range
- Several accessories included
- Fuel efficient
- Parallel kit included
- The run time is relatively low
- It has no data center
- No electric start
Well, Yamaha EF2000isv2 vs A-iPower SC2000i? What do you think? Which one is better for you?
For us, Yamaha EF2000isv2 clearly proved more overwhelming than in the face-off. The only thing that can make you hesitate to buy this product is the price. However, you get what you pay for. An excellent investment will never make you disappointed!