Does the battle between two top companies with two top generators, Yamaha EF2000iSv2 Vs Honda EU2200I interest you? To find the victor, this post will mention all the typical features of these two machines so that you can find your gratifying answer.
Who will be the conqueror? Which will suit you best? Check this out now!
Differences Between Yamaha EF2000iSv2 Vs Honda EU2200I
Honda and Yamaha have marked their names in the power generator market with their own exceptional products’ features. So, what differences between these two would determine the champion?
We believe that this below specifications comparison table would be useful for your purchasing process.
In terms of maximum and continuous output, both machines can provide a thriving power source. However, compared with the Honda EU2200I’ s maximum output of 2200 and continuous output of 1800 watts, the Yamaha EF2000iSv2 loses one point when only providing 2000 and 1600 watts respectively.
On the other hand, the Yamaha EF2000iSv2 takes its point back when considering the tank size and running time.
Specifically, the Honda EU2200I’ s full tank volume is only 3.6 L, while the number goes up to 4.4 L in the Yamaha EF2000iSv2. This difference is the main foundation leading to the difference in the operating time.
At 1/4 load work, the Yamaha EF2000iSv2 indeed outstrips its component when being recorded to run up to 10.5 hours – 2 hours longer than the Honda EU2200I.
The Yamaha EF2000iSv2 is estimated to weighs 25 kg, 4 kg heavier than its opponent. This distinction makes the maneuverability easier and more comfortable for the Honda EU2200I.
The Yamaha EF2000iSv2 is implemented with a Smart Throttle, which enables the engine RPM’s regulation to manipulate. This will offer an economical fuel consumption and drainage before storing it.
Quick Rundown Of Yamaha EF2000iSv2
Check these brief features of the Yamaha EF2000iSv2 to easily weigh up its strength and weakness.
No products found.
- Comfortable noise level at only 51.5 to 61 dBA
- Effective fuel consumption
- Hardened steel handle for stable moving
- Extended runtime
- Deliver clean power
- No ideal for high-intensity work
- No display screen available
Quick Rundown Of Honda EU2200I
Let’s break this following Honda EU2200I’ s advantages and disadvantages to have a wise choice when purchasing a generator.
- This popular model can operate a wide variety of appliances, making it perfect for portable use at home, camping, on the job site, or much more. Reliable Power is now at your fingertips with Honda's Inverted Generators.
- So quiet, your neighbors will thank you. The EU2200i operates at 48 to 57 dBA, which is less noise than a normal conversation. This makes it ideal for camping, supplemental RV power and any other activity that requires quiet operation.
- Add a second EU2200i for additional power. Two identical models can be paralleled with an optional cable or cord for up to 4400 watts of power, or time-consuming applications.
- Thanks to our exclusive Eco-Throttle System, the EU2200i offers great fuel efficiency. Runs 4.0 to 9.6 hours on a single tank, depending on the load. This makes it the ideal choice for overnight power, or long-time applications.
- Honda's inverter technology means stable, clean power in a smaller, lighter package. The precision of Honda's inverter technology ensures our inverter generators produce power that is as reliable as the power you get from your outlets at home.
- Lightweight yet sturdy, which permits flexible portability
- The four-stroke engine provides effortless power sources
- 2200 watts for maximum output
- Soft nose and vibration
- Not very affordable
- Limited operating time
I believe that after this short-but-informative article, you have found your favorite in the battle of Yamaha EF2000iSv2 Vs Honda EU2200I.
The two generators mentioned above certainly have what it takes to be the most efficient tools and both can satisfy your needs and enable smooth work.