What is the best Benchtop Band Saws?
So here is my list of The 7 Best Benchtop Band Saws Under 500.
7. Grizzly G0803Z 9″ Benchtop Wood Bandsaw
- Comes with laser and LED work light
- Lightweight and durable design
- Affordable price
- Great warranty
- Relatively limited cutting capacity due to its engine, speed and blade length
6. Klutch Benchtop Metal Cutting Band Saw
- Capacity: 33in round stock, 33in–41in rectangular stock
- 52in x 1/2in x 1/40in (1325mm x 13mm x 065mm) bi-metal blade delivers variable blade speeds of...
- 26inL x 12inW x 26 1/2inH overall size
- Quick-positioning vise easily and securely holds materials in the ideal cutting position
- Automatic shutoff when the cut is complete for safer operation
- Strong frame
- Lightweight and compact.
- Powerful motor
- Cuts through both heavy wood and metals
- Very safe
- Good control for precise cuts
- Cannot saw through pieces too small.
- The blade tends to come off the wheels
5. Rikon 10-3061 10″ Benchtop Bandsaw
- HIGH QUALITY MACHINE – This product includes the 10-3061 Deluxe Bandsaw and 5/16” x 70-1/2”...
- MOTOR DETAILS - The increased cutting capacity and increased 1/2HP motor make this bandsaw great for...
- TABLE DETAILS - The tilting, 0-45° cast iron table makes for easy operation. Table Size: 13-3/4”...
- DIMENSIONS – Fence Size: 12-1/4” x 2-3/8”, Dust Port Size: 2-1/2” OD, 2-1/4” ID, Base...
- FEATURES – Features tool-less blade guides; quick-release blade tension lever; large blade...
- Precise cutting ability
- Easy and simple blade changes and bearing adjustments without tools
- Improved dust port
- Compact enough to move around the working space
- The easy sliding rip fence system
- Poor-quality included blade for resawing
4. WEN 3975T Metal-Cutting Benchtop Band Saw
- Adjust the blade speed anywhere from 125 to 260 feet per minute for compatibility with a variety of...
- Beveling blade helps create cuts anywhere from 0 to 60 degrees
- Cut pipes up to 5 inches in diameter or rectangular materials up to 5 x 4-7/8 inches in size
- Compact design makes for easy storage and transportation
- Backed by a two-year warranty
- It’s affordable
- Easy to use
- It doesn’t have an adjustment to tune the blade angle for the precise and square cut.
3. Rikon 10-305 10″ Benchtop Band Saw
- Solid Steel Design- The 10-305 is a scaled down version of the popular 10-345 and 10-325. Frame is...
- Cast Iron Table-Large 13-3/4-Inch by 12-1/2-Inch sturdy work surface, a feature not typically found...
- Rip Fence- A quality rip fence is now included. Easily removed to do free hand work
- Motor - 1/3HP motor provides ample power for cutting bowl and pen blanks
- Micro Adjustable Guide Post- Raise and lower the guide post height with the turn of a handle
- Sturdy yet quite compact construction
- Provides a brush to clean up any dust left conveniently
- High-quality rip fence
- Sufficient motor for cutting plastic, wood, and soft metal
- Works smoothly for small scale projects
- Long-term warranty
- Not include a miter gauge
- Runs on a single speed
2. WEN 3959 9″ Benchtop Band Saw
- 2.5 amp motor rotates the blade up to 2500 feet per minute
- Create cuts up to 3-1/2 inches deep and 9 inches wide
- Uses 59-1/2 inch blades anywhere from 1/8 to 3/8 inches in size
- Spacious 12-1/4 x 11-7/8 inch work table bevels up to 45 degrees
- Includes a 1/4-inch-wide blade, a 2-1/2 inch dust port, a rip fence, a miter gauge and a two-year...
- Provides straight and accurate cuts
- Fast cut speed
- Generous table size
- The rough table surface
- Only has a one-speed setting
1. SKIL 3386-01 9″ Benchtop Band Saw
- Rip fence for straight, accurate cuts; 6 TPI band saw blade cuts through a variety of wood materials
- Articulating LED work light for better view of work piece and cut line
- Features a 1-1/2 inch dust port that keeps work area clear of dust
- Rack and pinion table adjustment for quick angle and height adjustments
- Motor is 1 speed for wood or metal based materials
- Lightweight and compact
- Relatively quiet operation.
- Comes with a dust bag
- Includes handy working accessories
- Features a lamp
- Not ideal for heavy-duty projects.
- Loose wheels