Further down the page, you’ll find some explanations regarding the key similarities and differences between the Bowflex T216 and the Sole F85.
But before checking out explanations regarding their specs and features here’s a table that summarizes the main technical summary sheet for these 2 treadmills:
Choosing between Bowflex T216 and Sole F85 is difficult for most customers since they don’t have much price difference. So, the detailed information listed below is what you need to pick the best choice for you.
In terms of weight capacity, Bowflex T216 and Sole F85 have a high capacity of up to 400 pounds as other popular treadmills on the market now. This specification allows the heaviest person to run comfortably.
F85 is slightly more limited than the T216 regarding the workout programs, which provides 11 simplified “push and go” sessions. In contrast, F85 is equipped with ten programs in total, six auto workouts, two user-customized ones, and two separate heart rate control programs.
How about the running surface? These two treadmills offer spacious running surfaces with 22″ in width x 60″ in length, comfortable enough for anyone to use.
Moreover, with roughly the same price, it’s not surprising that both Bowflex T216 and Sole F85 have a powerful 4.0HP motor operating smoothly and effectively. Based on our experience on these treadmills, Sole F85 brings a more comfortable experience since it runs quieter than its competitor.
0 to 15% is the same incline rate of the products. With this range, users can experience a lot of training options with different intensities.
Also, Bowflex T216 and Sole F85 can reach the speed of 12 mph regarding the running speed.
You do not need to worry while doing exercise during hot summer, as the two machines are all equipped with built-in fans.
With the “hospital accurate’’ chest straps, Bowflex 216 can measure the perfect figures in this telemetry system. In comparison, Sole F85 has two monitoring: pulse grips & chest strap compatibility. Typically, a chest strap is recommended for more accurate results.
Sole F85 seems portable to move since it only weighs 265 pounds, a low figure for a treadmill weight. Meanwhile, Bowflex T216 is a bit heavier, with 341 pounds.
Equipped with 2.75-inch diameter belt rollers, Bowflex T216 and Sole 85 bring smooth cardio workouts on the big machine. These high-end quality rollers also help the products be more durable in their lifetime.
At first sight, T216 looks like a professional item in a gymnasium with 85 (L) x 39 (W) x 55 (H) inches. Meanwhile, its competitor F85 is more compact for the gym in-house, with the size of 85.43 (L) x 37.01 (W) x 17.32 (H) inches.
It’s effortless to store and save space with folding treadmills like Bowflex T216 and Sole F85. Specifically, you can fast fold and unfold them with the Comfort Tech™ folding deck of T216 and Easy Assist folding feature on F85.
About the incline and speed change, both Bowflex T216 and Sole F85 provide an automatic incline. You can enjoy the workout sessions with a 30-level power incline with the Sole model. In contrast, Bowflex is also fantastic with a rack-and-pinion gear design incline. Please also note that there is an instant change mode between decline and incline on the manual mode of T216.
A 3-speed fan with a great build is a plus of T216. The Sole F85 is similar to other Sole’s products, as its cooling fan is set up at the center, which can cool down but does not work quite effectively.
Users can easily choose the programs on the 9-inch Backlit LCD of T216. In comparison, the experience is more impressive on F85 since it shows the 10.1-inch High-Resolution Display.
So, to connect to your phone, we have the Bowflex Results app for T216 and SOLE Fitness app for F85. They can both be compatible with third-party apps such as FitBit, Google Fit, or MyFitnessPal.
Though the products all have affordable prices, they provide high-end comforts that can make your cardio workouts effective: Bluetooth connectivity to the phone, audio speakers, USB charging port, and water bottle holder.
Quick Rundown Of Bowflex T216
- Introducing Bowflex JRNY, the personalized coaching technology that integrates with your BXT216 to create daily, custom workouts and provide in-workout coaching and personalized feedback that encourages and drives users through their workout.
- Stay engaged by exploring dozens of virtual courses and stunning trails that automatically adjust to your running speed with the Explore the World App. Coming soon
- Motorized incline up to 15% to vary workout intensity
- 22" x 60" running path with Comfort Tech Cushioning Technology
- 9" full color, back-lit LCD screen with 11 simplified "push and go" intuitive workout programs
Top weight capacity
Incline range up to 15%
Perfect cooling fan setup
11 workout programs integrated
Responsive console control
Compatible with many fitness apps[/i2pros][i2cons]The machine makes some noise on the power motor[/i2cons][/i2pc]
Quick Rundown Of Sole F85
- UNLEASH YOUR FULL POTENTIAL - Elevate your fitness journey with our New 2023 Sole F80 Treadmill! Featuring a powerful 4.0 HP motor, this incline treadmill powers your workouts seamlessly on the expansive 22"x 60" running surface.
- VERSATILE WORKOUTS - This walking and running treadmill offers an array of fitness programs, including Manual, Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, Strength, HIIT, 10K, Custom, HRC*2, Fit. Test*7, and Template*12. Tailor your treadmill workouts to your goals!
- SPACE-SAVING DESIGN - This folding treadmill features a release lever that makes storage a breeze. These are the perfect foldable treadmills for home use, offering premium performance without compromising on space.
- WIDE SPEED RANGE - Take command of your treadmill workout with a speed range from 0.5-12 MPH (1-22 Kph). Whether you're walking, jogging, or sprinting, you have control over your Sole Treadmill's pace. Adjust it to match your goals effortlessly.
- IMPORTANT DELIVERY DETAILS - Please make sure to update your contact information and preferences so that we can reach you to schedule the delivery. Otherwise, your shipment may be subject to delivery without an appointment.
Impressive incline range with 30 levels
High weight capacity
Smooth and quiet operation
Big screen display
Cushion Flex Whisper Deck
Very durable and compact[/i2pros][i2cons]Weak cooling fan
Simple console control
So after the comparison above, which is your winner between Bowflex T216 vs Sole F85? In the same segment, there are not many differences in specifications between them. But we consider that Sole F85 is the best choice for a compact and robust product to work out at home. And if you want to pick a professional machine with fantastic performance, Bowflex T216 is a great deal.