Below I will compare the power, portability, and features of the Delta 26-2250 and 26-2251
Difference between Delta 26-2250 and 26-2251
The technical summary sheet for Delta 26-2250 and 26-2251
The two models have similar dimensions, which are around 30” x 26” x 21.5”. And, the two products are 12” miter saws with the ability to cross-cut up to 18”.
Both delta 26-2250 and 26-2251 come with a 12-inch blade. Delta 26-2250 has a lightweight ( about 57 pounds) whereas Delta 26-2251 is a little heavier – 61.9 pounds.
From the numerical traits aforementioned, the 26-2250 machine helps reduce the greater heaviness on the customers’ “shoulders’’ if they have to bring it along to the work. Moreover, this one is suitable for those who usually suffer chronic joint pain.
In contrast, the 26-2251 model’s heavier weight puzzles users in transferring the machine from one place to another.
To sum up, the delta 26-2250 wins in the battle of portability.
Delta’s 100-year existence serving as a deliverer of peerless accuracy with groundbreaking products has greatly contributed to the construction and woodworking markets.
The brand is undoubtedly an innovative process of scoring the absolute point in global users’ top rank, particularly professionals. The following significant feature will help to efface your doubts about the reason for delta’s enduring appeal even though many different brands are continuously emerging.
Delta users have a chance to experience the utmost in handling building materials thanks to the machine’s maximum capacity advantage. Why do we say so?
With the functional combination of 18-inch crosscut capacity, 12-inch carbide blade, and an extending arm, the delta 26-2250 dual bevel sliding miter saw provides people a super smooth cutting operation.
On top of that, it is the accuracy delta 26-225o brings to its customers. Hence, you can be flexibly in charge of the most demanding projects.
Among the Delta 26-2250’s formidable components, delta 26-2251, is progressively proving its position in the market.
However, the wobble of the saw in delta 26-2251 when extended leads to poor quality angled cuts that are not repeatable. Many customers commented about the machine’s ineffective operation since they found it difficult to make straight cuts. Thus, delta 26-2251 is losing its users due to inaccuracy issues.
Wrapping up, the victory in the competition of accuracy belongs to delta 26-2250.
The delta 26-2251 dust collection bag seems to perform very well. The dust chute and vacuum adapter greatly assist the saw in accommodating 1-14-inch and 35mm hoses. The “click and clean” platform guarantees the machine’s standstill so that users can focus on making the cuts.
On the contrary, the Delta 26-2250 manufacturer needs to replace and renovate the saw’s dust collection system. Lots of customers sent feedback and complained about how badly the dust collection functioned.
Hence, to achieve a long-lasting trust and satisfaction from users, improving the system is the mere prospect of keeping turn-over customers’ loyalty towards the brand.
To sum up, Delta 26-2251 12-inch dual bevel sliding Cruzer miter saw achieves a great advantage of dust collection’s higher quality.
Quick Rundown Of Delta 26-2250
- 12 in. Blade with versatile flip-down fence design for industry-best 18 in. Crosscut capacity.
- Adjustable Crown fence lock increases stacked Crown capacity at 45 to 7-1/2 inches
- Dual bevel 47 left/47 right with front bevel release and 7 positive stops at the most popular bevel...
- 50 left miter/60 right miter capacity with 10 miter detents and positive stops
- One-hand front miter Controls with push button miter detent override and front bevel release for...
Quick Rundown Of Delta 26-2251
- 12 in. Blade with versatile ﬂip-down fence design for industry leading 18 in. Nominal crosscut...
- Shadow guide cutting line projects a consistent and accurate cutting line on your work piece
- Dual bevel 47° left/47° right with front bevel release and 7 positive stops at the most popular...
- 50° left miter/60° right miter capacity with 10 miter detents and positive stops
- 15 amp motor for powerful cuts and blade brake for safety
Delta 26-2250 vs 26-2251, who is the winner in a nutshell? Because accuracy is prime, and delta 26-2250 is doing very well in this aspect. Therefore, we would claim that the delta 26-2250 12-inch dual bevel sliding miter saw has beaten its unrivaled opponent, 26-2251.