For those who want to invest in a technological miter saw, we bravely recommend the unit from Delta. To know more, please read our Delta 26-2240 Dual bevel 10-inch Miter Saw review below.
Delta 26-2240 Miter Saw Review – Dependable Features
1. Space-Saving Design.
Is the Delta 26-2240 Miter Saw with the 55-pound weight bulky? Certainly not. Looking at the saw dimensions, the depth, height, and width are correlative 29”, 20”, and 22.5”. Despite being built-up to perform the heavy-duty cutting tasks, this construction is not too big.
Even the manufacturer, Delta, has designed an innovative saw arm one that both saves your workshop space both helps you control the wasted in the workshop effectively.
2. Cutting Capacity.
- 10 in. Blade with versatile ip-down fence design provides best-in-class 16 in. Crosscut capacity
- Dual bevel 45 left/45 right with front bevel release and 7 positive bevel stops at the most popular...
- 50 left miter/60 right miter capacity with 10 miter detents and positive stops and 15 amp motor for...
- One-hand front miter Controls with push button miter detent override and front bevel release for...
- Molded handle and full size trigger is comfortable for right or left handed users
0° Miter/0° Bevel – 4 x 12 inches
45° Miter/ 0° Bevel – 4 x 8 inches
0° Miter/45° Bevel – 2 x 12 inches
45° Miter/45° Bevel – 2 x 8 inches
3. Power Connections.
The Delta 26-2240 has an accuracy-built electric motor connected to a power supply, 120V, 60Hz, AC included; however, this unit does not run on direct current – DC.
To make sure the safety for users (minimizing the risk of electric shock), there is a polarized plug that fits in an only-one-way polarized outlet. You can reverse the plug if you cannot plugin it in the outlet.
The Delta 26-2240 takes the safety of users into consideration. Therefore, it has equipped the lower blade guard with the shock-proof, see-through plastic, which offers protection from the blade.
Plus, most parts of the 26-2240 miter saw are made from the durable material – aluminum such as the die-cast work table for a sturdy work surface, upper guard to protect you from the blade,… Not only do they provide security but also durability during use.
Action saw arm: You are easy to get smooth cuts when the action saw arm starts to count.
Power switch and power lockout: By using the power switch, you can quickly activate this saw. With the power lockout, it allows you to insert the padlock via the lockout hole to disconnect the saw from the power supply.
Glide adjustment: In case you want to adjust the friction (the front and back), the glide adjustment will support you to perform that.
Back fence support: Once you remove the sliding fence, this feature quickly offers extra cutting capacity and workpiece support.
The Delta 26-2240 has owned the superior features for the professional cutting needs, from the solid construction to the strong motor.
- Smooth cuts
- Ease of all settings
- Sturdy without being too heavy
- High accuracy when cutting
- Easy-to-use adjustments
- Powerful motor
- The small plastic dust collector
- No LED light
Delta 26-2240 Miter Saw Specifications
- Saw Type: Sliding Compound Miter
- Tool Product Type: Power Tool
- Saw Dimensions: 29.5 x 22.5 x 20 inches
- Weight: 55 pounds
- Dust Collection Type: Port
- Bevel Direction: Dual-Bevel
- Bevel Angle: 45 degrees (right)
- Miter Angle: 60 degrees (right), 50 degrees (left)
- No Load Speed: 4,000 RPM
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Power Source: Corded
- Arbor Size: 5/8 inches
- Cutting Thickness: 5-1/2 inches
- Arbor Size: ⅝ inches
- Blade Size: 10 inches
- Warranty: 5 years
>>> Read Customer Reviews: Here